FLOTUS Torches Trump: ‘This Is Not How Decent Human Beings Behave’

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core.

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

Amen! I listened to her speech. It was awesome!
Moochies and Barry's best friends who have been at the WH numerous times

Watch Beyonce and Jay Z Get Too Filthy For the Grammys
Jan. 26, 2014

King and Queen of Pop get bleeped by CBS censors

The lyrics to most of their songs puts Donald Trumps language to shame.. Liberals are CORRUPT liars just as the emails are showing.. NO ONE BUYS YOUR SNAKE OIL ANY LONGER.
Trump talked about sexual assault. America has spoken. Sexual assault is not acceptable no matter what Trump and his followers say. Look at his poll numbers and how they have dropped like stones. Hillary is now rated as having a 91% chance of winning as Trump struggles to keep Red States on his side.

Sure it is, you guys are still cheering Bill on.

Where is your link or evidence that Obama has been doing coke in the White House and Oval Office?
Oh no, see we're going by you LIBTARDS standards.. 14 to 30 yr old claims and videos..

Obama admitted it in 2007 and was still elected by a 2:1 margin. Seems the public does not care about youthful experimentation
Now the public gets to judge Trump on his truthfulness

Slinging your same bag of stankazz bat cray cray shit no longer works SHEEP.. Your corrupt party is forever stained.. The same tape you use to measure the right with, applies to your cocaine addicted Muslim.

Obama openly admitted his experimenting with drugs and was elected

Trump denies it and the voters are going to know him for the sniffling liar he is

What difference does that make Lemming doof?? You want to apply a standard of no proof to convict Donald Trump, we can go there.. Stop back pedaling Gomer

What difference does it make?

Ask Donny Feelngrope who will never get near the White House

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

Jan. 26, 2014

The lyrics to most of their songs puts Donald Trumps language to shame.. Liberals are CORRUPT liars just as the emails are showing.. NO ONE BUYS YOUR SNAKE OIL ANY LONGER.
Trump talked about sexual assault. America has spoken. Sexual assault is not acceptable no matter what Trump and his followers say. Look at his poll numbers and how they have dropped like stones. Hillary is now rated as having a 91% chance of winning as Trump struggles to keep Red States on his side.

Go Bill. BTW, Bill doesn't have a rape trial in December...

FLOTUS Torches Trump: ‘This Is Not How Decent Human Beings Behave’
Yet she invites rappers to perform\ at the White House who make Trump look like a Boy Scout in both words and actions compared to them.
Just another double standard by the democratic left.

Jan. 26, 2014

Do you really think a large enough portion of the voting public cares enough about the 20-year-old scandals of Bill Clinton sexcapades to make a difference?

That bitch needs to shut her fucking mouth. Her husband is a lair and practically destroyed our country.

Rappers are not running for the highest office in the country
A bitch who tried to suppress women coming forward to accuse Bill Clinton of rape and sexual abuse is running for President. That is the issue we have with Clinton and her war on women.

Forum List

Back