FLOTUS Torches Trump: ‘This Is Not How Decent Human Beings Behave’

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core.

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

Amen! I listened to her speech. It was awesome!
Moochies and Barry's best friends who have been at the WH numerous times

Watch Beyonce and Jay Z Get Too Filthy For the Grammys
Jan. 26, 2014

King and Queen of Pop get bleeped by CBS censors

The lyrics to most of their songs puts Donald Trumps language to shame.. Liberals are CORRUPT liars just as the emails are showing.. NO ONE BUYS YOUR SNAKE OIL ANY LONGER.
Trump talked about sexual assault. America has spoken. Sexual assault is not acceptable no matter what Trump and his followers say. Look at his poll numbers and how they have dropped like stones. Hillary is now rated as having a 91% chance of winning as Trump struggles to keep Red States on his side.

The CORRUPT CRIMINAL left think their Media whored out talking points will work.. WRONG..

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

Jan. 26, 2014

The lyrics to most of their songs puts Donald Trumps language to shame.. Liberals are CORRUPT liars just as the emails are showing.. NO ONE BUYS YOUR SNAKE OIL ANY LONGER.
Trump talked about sexual assault. America has spoken. Sexual assault is not acceptable no matter what Trump and his followers say. Look at his poll numbers and how they have dropped like stones. Hillary is now rated as having a 91% chance of winning as Trump struggles to keep Red States on his side.

The CORRUPT CRIMINAL left think their Media whored out talking points will work.. WRONG..
Broadcasting Trump's own words as recorded on audio and video is not whoring out talking points. What the hell is wrong with you?

Trump's words shook her to her core but Beyonce is a huge role model for her daughters...

While Trump's vulgar boasts are indeed offensive, I doubt Michelle's sincerity since she continually backs vulgar celebrities who say or do worse

Jan. 26, 2014

Broadcasting Trump's own words as recorded on audio and video is not whoring out talking points. What the hell is wrong with you?
So, unlike Trump, you don't like pussy.....got it....

Jan. 26, 2014

Words matter then on old video's? Barry was held to the same standard??

Was Barry trashed as being a COCAINE ADDICT by the entire media Complex.. NO.. IT WON'T WORK.. Everything you and your media whores are doing is a big fat FAIL

Trump's words shook her to her core but Beyonce is a huge role model for her daughters...

While Trump's vulgar boasts are indeed offensive, I doubt Michelle's sincerity since she continually backs vulgar celebrities who say or do worse

Trump is actually molesting women

Beyoncé is not

Beyoncé is not

So we're going by the standard of no proof, just accusations which means both Bill and Hillary are guilty.

In order to pay this wookie any attention and take what she says seriously, she must command at least some modicum of respect. She doesn't.

Jan. 26, 2014

Was Barry trashed as being a COCAINE ADDICT by the entire media Complex.. NO.. IT WON'T WORK.. Everything you and your media whores are doing is a big fat FAIL

No one cared about smoking weed or even experimenting with other drugs during college years in that era. The topic with Trump is sexual assault and the degradation of females in our society. The topic is the distorted and twisted, evil and perverted beliefs and attitudes of a man who wants to be our President. We understand his followers can not let go because Trump created a cult and cult followers will follow their leaders literally into suicide. He already has some of his followers thinking they can have a violent revolution or civil war.

Jan. 26, 2014

No one cared about smoking weed or even experimenting with other drugs during college years in that era. The topic with Trump is sexual assault and the degradation of females in our society. The topic is the distorted and twisted, evil and ;perverted beliefs and attitudes of a man who wants to be our President. We understand his followers can not let go because Trump created a cult and cult followers will follow their leaders literally into suicide. He already has some of his followers thinking they can have a violent revolution or civil war.

Listen to the LIBERAL LYING CORRUPT HYPOCRITE who has to change the rules for his CORRUPT messiah... WRONG ANSWER sheep..

Beyoncé is not

So we're going by the standard of no proof, just accusations which means both Bill and Hillary are guilty.
Funny how that works isn't it?

Trump invited women to the debate who have nothing but accusations
Isn't it fair to invite the women who are accusing Trump?

Let Trump stand on stage and say they are all too ugly for him to grope

Beyoncé is not

Evidence is there yet

Beyoncé is not

But there is evidence for the clintons

No one cared about smoking weed or even experimenting with other drugs during college years in that era. The topic with Trump is sexual assault and the degradation of females in our society. The topic is the distorted and twisted, evil and ;perverted beliefs and attitudes of a man who wants to be our President. We understand his followers can not let go because Trump created a cult and cult followers will follow their leaders literally into suicide. He already has some of his followers thinking they can have a violent revolution or civil war.

Listen to the LIBERAL LYING CORRUPT HYPOCRITE who has to change the rules for his CORRUPT messiah... WRONG ANSWER sheep..

Normal people recognize the difference between smoking week and sexual assault. Your sexual assaulting cult leader is not getting elected President.

Beyoncé is not

Funny how that works isn't it?

Trump invited women to the debate who have nothing but accusations
Isn't it fair to invite the women who are accusing Trump?

Let Trump stand on stage and say they are all too ugly for him to grope
That makes Barry a Cocaine addict, a Muslim Infiltrator and Terrorist, his wife a shemale , his kids adopted, makes Bill a rapist and child rapist.. Thanks.

Jan. 26, 2014

So we compare the actions of a 21 year old Obama to a 59 year old Trump?

Normal people recognize the difference between smoking week and sexual assault. Your sexual assaulting cult leader is not getting elected President.

LMFAO This buffoon trying to act like a Cokehead is ok in the office of the Presidency.. SHEEPLE.. NO wonder Hellary in the new email calls you UNIFORMED AND TRAINED to be basically stupid.. you deserve it,.

Jan. 26, 2014

So we compare the actions of a 21 year old Obama to a 59 year old Trump?

Ohhhh lookie lookie.. they can go back 30 yrs on Donald and claim all of these so called assaults but it doesn't count with their MESSIAH

CORRUPT LYING LIBERAL SHEEP

Forum List

Back