FLOTUS Torches Trump: ‘This Is Not How Decent Human Beings Behave’

iu
Just fuck you, weasel. Where do you get off determining how that tape affected any woman. A lot of women found it personally upsetting.

How do you get off doing the same thing.

Seems you are a bit to caught up in your own importance.
Seems you're overreacting a bit. Desperately trying to defend a loser? I feel for ya.
No one cares what you feel.
Old Lady scores an over 50% positive rating, so obviously there are some folks who care about what she has to say.
I said feel. Try to sober up and read.

"successful attorney"? :lmao:

Why did Michelle Obama give up her license to practice law in 1993?

Records at the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois list her status as “voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law.”

It further states that Michelle license is “on court ordered inactive status.”

The statement has many bloggers wondering why a court would issue an order to stop Michelle Obama from practicing law, and some have even suggested the first lady may have been facing allegations of miscondu
ct.

Read more at What happened to Michelle Obama’s law license?

Inactive can mean your not practicing. You then don't need to follow training requirements or pay fees. It wouldn't stop any investigation of wrongdoing .

You can activate at any time .

What it means is she's no more a lawyer than the dope she's married to. You don't graduate Harvard (if either of them ever did) and go to Chicago to work for ACORN.
lol.gif

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core. With her voice shaking at times,

iu
Just fuck you, weasel. Where do you get off determining how that tape affected any woman. A lot of women found it personally upsetting.

Seems you're overreacting a bit. Desperately trying to defend a loser? I feel for ya.

Where did I defend anyone ?

Seems like you have no idea of what you are talking about.

"successful attorney"? :lmao:

Why did Michelle Obama give up her license to practice law in 1993?

Records at the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois list her status as “voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law.”

It further states that Michelle license is “on court ordered inactive status.”

The statement has many bloggers wondering why a court would issue an order to stop Michelle Obama from practicing law, and some have even suggested the first lady may have been facing allegations of miscondu
ct.

Read more at What happened to Michelle Obama’s law license?

Inactive can mean your not practicing. You then don't need to follow training requirements or pay fees. It wouldn't stop any investigation of wrongdoing .

You can activate at any time .

What it means is she's no more a lawyer than the dope she's married to. You don't graduate Harvard (if either of them ever did) and go to Chicago to work for ACORN.
lol.gif

Yeah what loser . Putting money aside so you can do a job to help your community! You don't want that person in any office !

I hear some jokers leave law school and then join the military! Idiots !!

Yeah what loser . Putting money aside so you can do a job to help your community! You don't want that person in any office !

Nobody would hire either one of them....affirmative-action don't cut it where outcome is everything.

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core.

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

Amen! I listened to her speech. It was awesome!

If this dumb bitch snowflake was so sensitive she wouldn't have had the rappers in the White House. You Lefty's are fucking idiots.

Nobody would hire either one of them....affirmative-action don't cut it where outcome is everything.

Daddy's affirmative action seem to do Trump just fine!

If the Obamas got a boost by AA, then it shows you that it works . All it does is get your foot in the door . You still have to make it thru the classes and exams .

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

If this dumb bitch snowflake was so sensitive she wouldn't have had the rappers in the White House. You Lefty's are fucking idiots.

So? You can cherry pick any music and say "it's bad ". Ever listen to a country music song ??? Holy fuck !

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core. With her voice shaking at times,

iu

Where did I defend anyone ?

Seems like you have no idea of what you are talking about.

Does she ever?

So? You can cherry pick any music and say "it's bad ". Ever listen to a country music song ??? Holy fuck !

The point is imbecile Rappers sing about far worse than anything stupid shit Trump said, are you really that stupid?

Wow. I never heard country talk about killing cops and beating their hos.

The point is imbecile Rappers sing about far worse than anything stupid shit Trump said, are you really that stupid?

How many rappers are running for prez ?

No sure but mooch was sure excited.....

image.jpeg

Nice deflection of her hypocrisy with your Wonder Woman bracelets. :p

Wow. I never heard country talk about killing cops and beating their hos.

We'll Reba McIntyre has that song about the benefits of turning your teen daughter into on to prostitution .

Even sweet Kerry underwood has that song about murdering dad . Dixie chicks about murdering boyfriends.

Those are songs I know. And I'm. Not a country fan.

My deflection? I didn't bring up music . It's your deflection.

My deflection? I didn't bring up music . It's your deflection.

Yes, your deflection imbecile. Michelle "pretends" to be offended by Trump while listening to "artists" singing about fucking her daughters...or yours, no doubt you'd film it.

Daddy's affirmative action seem to do Trump just fine!

If the Obamas got a boost by AA, then it shows you that it works . All it does is get your foot in the door . You still have to make it thru the classes and exams .

Do you ever have anything but vanilla nothing comments? Neither one has released their transcripts or proof they ever graduated....CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???? They're frauds who had their licenses pulled and because they're negroes, they were given the option of giving them up voluntarily before they were disbarred.

Forum List

Back