FLOTUS Torches Trump: ‘This Is Not How Decent Human Beings Behave’

You should try to have your rants at least make sense. How does a "welfare ho" drive a Prius. I understand how Michele Obama, a successful, intelligent woman scares the hell out of a sniveling little weasel like you. I m sure the "women" you hang around love strangers groping them but hey, they're your family & what can you do, right?
The moose married Barry, that doesn't make her a by proxy success. And how do you know who was groped or if any of the late shit slinging is true?
Excuse me but your ignorance is showing. Michele Obama graduated with degrees from top 5 universities. Was a successful attorney& Hospital administrator. That is guaranteed far more than you. I find it amusing how you whiners believed each & every complaint against Bill Clinton yet call those reporting sexual attacks from rump as liars.
I'm not "you whiners" and didn't call Trump's accusers liars. I wasn't there and we only have allegations. You can't process that because you are a simpleton. Graduating college is an accomplishment in your eyes? And attorneys don't rate too highly in my book, the moose and her hubby did nothing to turn that around.
My God, if you make a post at least have the courage to admit it. Graduating from Princeton & Harvard is far far far more than most of those posting here have done. Not everyone is handed millions f dollars & get followed up by millions more. Michelle Obama went from South Side Chicago to being one of the most successful women in this country. Success isn't always measured in dollars.
And fired for ripping off dying patients at the hospital she was overseeing.

That is not true. Like I said earlier, do you people ever tell the truth?

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core.

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

Amen! I listened to her speech. It was awesome!

If this dumb bitch snowflake was so sensitive she wouldn't have had the rappers in the White House. You Lefty's are fucking idiots.

So? You can cherry pick any music and say "it's bad ". Ever listen to a country music song ??? Holy fuck !

The point is imbecile Rappers sing about far worse than anything stupid shit Trump said, are you really that stupid?

How many rappers are running for prez ?
No sure but mooch was sure excited.....

View attachment 93630

Why would Barack call her Michael twice in one interview?

Michelle Obama is a class act. Not surprising that some of the people shitting on her can't recognize that.
There's nothing classy about saying the first time you were proud of the country is when your husband gets the presidential nomination from a political party. Nor forcing your menu on kids all across the nation.

That's low class scum in my book.

Her "menu" ended up in the school dumpsters...the kids wouldn't touch that crap.
Lets just allow children to eat what they want. Is that the way you raise your children?

Michelle Obama is a class act. Not surprising that some of the people shitting on her can't recognize that.
There's nothing classy about saying the first time you were proud of the country is when your husband gets the presidential nomination from a political party. Nor forcing your menu on kids all across the nation.

That's low class scum in my book.

Her "menu" ended up in the school dumpsters...the kids wouldn't touch that crap.
Lets just allow children to eat what they want. Is that the way you raise your children?

We know, you Lefty's are completely unable to think for yourselves, the rest of us? We're good.
Now run along and let Moochelle wipe your ass.

If this dumb bitch snowflake was so sensitive she wouldn't have had the rappers in the White House. You Lefty's are fucking idiots.

So? You can cherry pick any music and say "it's bad ". Ever listen to a country music song ??? Holy fuck !

The point is imbecile Rappers sing about far worse than anything stupid shit Trump said, are you really that stupid?

Nice deflection of her hypocrisy with your Wonder Woman bracelets. :p

My deflection? I didn't bring up music . It's your deflection.

Your mom must be so proud of your stupidity kid.

"successful attorney"? :lmao:

Why did Michelle Obama give up her license to practice law in 1993?

Records at the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois list her status as “voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law.”

It further states that Michelle license is “on court ordered inactive status.”

The statement has many bloggers wondering why a court would issue an order to stop Michelle Obama from practicing law, and some have even suggested the first lady may have been facing allegations of miscondu
ct.

Read more at What happened to Michelle Obama’s law license?
Yet another debunked story. You people are really stupid. When you want to put your law license on inactive status, you had to get it done in court.

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

View attachment 93630

O.K....

That's just gross.

You really are an imbecile aren't you?

You have to ask ?

View attachment 93630

O.K....

That's just gross.
And she has big feet....:lol:

"successful attorney"? :lmao:

Why did Michelle Obama give up her license to practice law in 1993?

Records at the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois list her status as “voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law.”

It further states that Michelle license is “on court ordered inactive status.”

The statement has many bloggers wondering why a court would issue an order to stop Michelle Obama from practicing law, and some have even suggested the first lady may have been facing allegations of miscondu
ct.

Read more at What happened to Michelle Obama’s law license?

Inactive can mean your not practicing. You then don't need to follow training requirements or pay fees. It wouldn't stop any investigation of wrongdoing .

You can activate at any time .
And when I thought it would not be possible, you present yet another stupid conspiracy theory.

What it means is she's no more a lawyer than the dope she's married to. You don't graduate Harvard (if either of them ever did) and go to Chicago to work for ACORN.
lol.gif

Yeah what loser . Putting money aside so you can do a job to help your community! You don't want that person in any office !

I hear some jokers leave law school and then join the military! Idiots !!

Nobody would hire either one of them....affirmative-action don't cut it where outcome is everything.

Daddy's affirmative action seem to do Trump just fine!

If the Obamas got a boost by AA, then it shows you that it works . All it does is get your foot in the door . You still have to make it thru the classes and exams .

Do you ever have anything but vanilla nothing comments? Neither one has released their transcripts or proof they ever graduated....CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???? They're frauds who had their licenses pulled and because they're negroes, they were given the option of giving them up voluntarily before they were disbarred.
The universities say they graduated. They were not forced to put their law licenses aside.

Yeah what loser . Putting money aside so you can do a job to help your community! You don't want that person in any office !

Nobody would hire either one of them....affirmative-action don't cut it where outcome is everything.

If the Obamas got a boost by AA, then it shows you that it works . All it does is get your foot in the door . You still have to make it thru the classes and exams .

Do you ever have anything but vanilla nothing comments? Neither one has released their transcripts or proof they ever graduated....CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???? They're frauds who had their licenses pulled and because they're negroes, they were given the option of giving them up voluntarily before they were disbarred.

They passed the bar . Which u need a law degree to take .

How about the Don? He's never released his transcripts, despite demanding Obamas back in the day .

Yes, your deflection imbecile. Michelle "pretends" to be offended by Trump while listening to "artists" singing about fucking her daughters...or yours, no doubt you'd film it.
Trump dreams of fucking his own daughter

Nice piece of ass

Yes, your deflection imbecile. Michelle "pretends" to be offended by Trump while listening to "artists" singing about fucking her daughters...or yours, no doubt you'd film it.
Trump dreams of fucking his own daughter

Nice piece of ass
Mooch stands firm with you....

image.jpeg

Moochies and Barry's best friends who have been at the WH numerous times

Watch Beyonce and Jay Z Get Too Filthy For the Grammys
Jan. 26, 2014

King and Queen of Pop get bleeped by CBS censors

The lyrics to most of their songs puts Donald Trumps language to shame.. Liberals are CORRUPT liars just as the emails are showing.. NO ONE BUYS YOUR SNAKE OIL ANY LONGER.

They passed the bar . Which u need a law degree to take .

How about the Don? He's never released his transcripts, despite demanding Obamas back in the day .

Some states have "reading law" which means after studying under a judge or practicing attorney you can take the bar exam.

Thank me later for educating you

Moochies and Barry's best friends who have been at the WH numerous times

Jan. 26, 2014

King and Queen of Pop get bleeped by CBS censors

The lyrics to most of their songs puts Donald Trumps language to shame.. Liberals are CORRUPT liars just as the emails are showing.. NO ONE BUYS YOUR SNAKE OIL ANY LONGER.
Trump talked about sexual assault. America has spoken. Sexual assault is not acceptable no matter what Trump and his followers say. Look at his poll numbers and how they have dropped like stones. Hillary is now rated as having a 91% chance of winning as Trump struggles to keep Red States on his side.

Forum List

Back