FLOTUS Torches Trump: ‘This Is Not How Decent Human Beings Behave’

Michelle Obama is a class act. Not surprising that some of the people shitting on her can't recognize that.
There's nothing classy about saying the first time you were proud of the country is when your husband gets the presidential nomination from a political party. Nor forcing your menu on kids all across the nation.

That's low class scum in my book.
I realize that's how you feel. My post stands.

Michelle Obama is a class act. Not surprising that some of the people shitting on her can't recognize that.
There's nothing classy about saying the first time you were proud of the country is when your husband gets the presidential nomination from a political party. Nor forcing your menu on kids all across the nation.

Her "menu" ended up in the school dumpsters...the kids wouldn't touch that crap.

Have any proof that was what they sang at the White House? Didn't think so

'...sang AT the White house'?!

:wtf:

Once again YOU HAVE TO CREATE A FALSE NARRATIVE to have something to build a defense upon! You CAN'T defend MO's hypocrisy so you have to make shit up!

I never said MO invited rappers to the WH who sang songs AT THE WH that degraded women! I pointed out that MO invited Rappers who have degraded and demeaned women in their songs to come to the WH!

If you can't defend someone / a point without making shit up you probably should just not say anything.

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core.

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

Amen! I listened to her speech. It was awesome!

Who gives a fuck what she thinks? She is as irrelevant as all other FLOTUS'.

Hardly, Michelle Obama is one of the most respected women in the world

No she isnt. You really are delusional.

My God, I watched that speech and was just captivated.

It was the biggest bunch of honest truths I've heard all year, from Washington

Excuse me but your ignorance is showing. Michele Obama graduated with degrees from top 5 universities. Was a successful attorney& Hospital administrator. That is guaranteed far more than you. I find it amusing how you whiners believed each & every complaint against Bill Clinton yet call those reporting sexual attacks from rump as liars.

So where are their grade transcripts? And who got Mooch her job as a "hospital administrator" and why was the position abolished after she left Chicago? You took a long chug of that bullshit Koolaid didn't ya? :alcoholic:

Her "menu" ended up in the school dumpsters...the kids wouldn't touch that crap.
Vegetables? Fruit?
Scandalous.

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

Who gives a fuck what she thinks? She is as irrelevant as all other FLOTUS'.

Hardly, Michelle Obama is one of the most respected women in the world

No she isnt. You really are delusional.
Actually she is...Clinton Most Admired Woman for Record 20th Time

Yet Hillary attacking victims of her sexual predator husband, not a blip. What a lying douche she is. She's offended he's a Republican

Vegetables? Fruit?
Scandalous.
I know...Tom Horn doesn't seem to think that kids would dump healthy food for junk on this planet.....:lol:

Feelings have nothing to do with it for me. Yours is governed by emotion.

Yet Hillary attacking victims of her sexual predator husband, not a blip. What a lying douche she is. She's offended he's a Republican
So......Option B.....you guys go for the Sexual Predator for President.

"successful attorney"? :lmao:

Why did Michelle Obama give up her license to practice law in 1993?

Records at the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois list her status as “voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law.”

It further states that Michelle license is “on court ordered inactive status.”

The statement has many bloggers wondering why a court would issue an order to stop Michelle Obama from practicing law, and some have even suggested the first lady may have been facing allegations of miscondu
ct.

Read more at What happened to Michelle Obama’s law license?

Feelings have nothing to do with it for me. Yours is governed by emotion.
"Feelings have nothing to do with it for" you..........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bill Clinton's consensual affairs were disgusting, but just like Trump, it's not as if we were learning for the first time that this sort of stuff happens. His lying about it made it worse, much worse.
Why do allegations ageist Trump matter when allegations against Bill Clinton did/do not?

So the 1st Lady, who invites rappers, whose lyrics demean and degrade women, attempted to lecture Trump on how to treat women...

:lmao:

Rappers are not running for the highest office in the country
They just hang out at the White House rapping about raping ho's while Michelle and Obama sing along.

Have any proof that was what they sang at the White House?

Didn't think so
did you actually try to find out for yourself?
I didn't think so.
Its pretty easy to do if you know how to use Google.

Vegetables? Fruit?
Scandalous.
You buy every solitary thing the left sells?

Students Fed Up With Michelle Obama’s School Lunch Overhaul — Menu-Item Snapshots Spell Out Why

Image source: Twitter via Twitchy

Even a mom got in on the act…

So......Option B.....you guys go for the Sexual Predator for President.

Option C, none of the above. Tell me how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are again ...

I know...Tom Horn doesn't seem to think that kids would dump healthy food for junk on this planet.....:lol:

My parents grew up during the Depression....we ate everything on our plate or we didn't leave the table. I ate hot lunch at school and it was pretty good back then except on sauerkraut day.....I hit the sidewalk for a burger and milkshake on those days.

Forum List

Back