FLOTUS Torches Trump: ‘This Is Not How Decent Human Beings Behave’

who are you to speak for these other women?
The ones I knew and talked to about it at the time? Who are you to speak for ANY woman?
The ones I know and talk to about it all the time.
And just as a bit of information, they are not the lesbian prius driving coexist stickered stick up their ass welfare ho's,, so its possible we are not talking about equal groups. Those I talk to are usually at work so I dont think you and your friends would have any chance of running into them.
You're madly imaginative, I'll give you that.
None of us, actually, have a right to speak for others, I guess, but what fun would that be?
Bill Clinton's consensual affairs were disgusting, but just like Trump, it's not as if we were learning for the first time that this sort of stuff happens. His lying about it made it worse, much worse. And by the time we knew about it, we were already stuck with him. Trump's lying about it is making things worse for him. You'd think one of these days pols would learn.
Michelle kicked Trump's ass yesterday. At least with women, and with a lot of decent men, as well. We'll see if he can get his head out of his ass and put his campaign back on the issues at his rallies and at the debate.
You know so much that isn't true. Rape allegations and misbehavior went way back. You don't know that they weren't true, you want to believe it so you do. And settling out of court with Paula Jones doesn't look innocent, especially when she was able to describe his dick.

I listened to two Trump rallies yesterday and they were mostly on the issues he's run on all along. Look it's obvious no one is that fucking stupid. You are here to lie and smear for political gain.
Yeah, I'm getting paid by Soros. LOL
That, at least would be an explanation.

Shes as worthless as her husband as she listened to rap groups perform in the white house about smacking their hos and killing cops. Typical hypocrite.

If Mooch were a female no rappers would be around the WH.

They had the anti gun group..."Cocks, not Glocks" at the White HOuse.....how do you think the daughters reacted to that group?

Oh, actually, a lot of women were disgusted. But the affairs I heard about were consensual. I didn't read the Enquirer.
The ones I knew and talked to about it at the time? Who are you to speak for ANY woman?
And just as a bit of information, they are not the lesbian prius driving coexist stickered stick up their ass welfare ho's,, so its possible we are not talking about equal groups. Those I talk to are usually at work so I dont think you and your friends would have any chance of running into them.
You should try to have your rants at least make sense. How does a "welfare ho" drive a Prius. I understand how Michele Obama, a successful, intelligent woman scares the hell out of a sniveling little weasel like you. I m sure the "women" you hang around love strangers groping them but hey, they're your family & what can you do, right?
The moose married Barry, that doesn't make her a by proxy success. And how do you know who was groped or if any of the late shit slinging is true?
Excuse me but your ignorance is showing. Michele Obama graduated with degrees from top 5 universities. Was a successful attorney& Hospital administrator. That is guaranteed far more than you. I find it amusing how you whiners believed each & every complaint against Bill Clinton yet call those reporting sexual attacks from rump as liars.

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core.

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

Amen! I listened to her speech. It was awesome!

Who gives a fuck what she thinks? She is as irrelevant as all other FLOTUS'.

Hardly, Michelle Obama is one of the most respected women in the world

Michelle Obama is a class act. Not surprising that some of the people shitting on her can't recognize that.

You should try to have your rants at least make sense. How does a "welfare ho" drive a Prius. I understand how Michele Obama, a successful, intelligent woman scares the hell out of a sniveling little weasel like you. I m sure the "women" you hang around love strangers groping them but hey, they're your family & what can you do, right?
The moose married Barry, that doesn't make her a by proxy success. And how do you know who was groped or if any of the late shit slinging is true?
Excuse me but your ignorance is showing. Michele Obama graduated with degrees from top 5 universities. Was a successful attorney& Hospital administrator. That is guaranteed far more than you. I find it amusing how you whiners believed each & every complaint against Bill Clinton yet call those reporting sexual attacks from rump as liars.
I'm not "you whiners" and didn't call Trump's accusers liars. I wasn't there and we only have allegations. You can't process that because you are a simpleton. Graduating college is an accomplishment in your eyes? And attorneys don't rate too highly in my book, the moose and her hubby did nothing to turn that around.

Oh, actually, a lot of women were disgusted. But the affairs I heard about were consensual. I didn't read the Enquirer.
You're madly imaginative, I'll give you that.
None of us, actually, have a right to speak for others, I guess, but what fun would that be?
Bill Clinton's consensual affairs were disgusting, but just like Trump, it's not as if we were learning for the first time that this sort of stuff happens. His lying about it made it worse, much worse. And by the time we knew about it, we were already stuck with him. Trump's lying about it is making things worse for him. You'd think one of these days pols would learn.
Michelle kicked Trump's ass yesterday. At least with women, and with a lot of decent men, as well. We'll see if he can get his head out of his ass and put his campaign back on the issues at his rallies and at the debate.
Most women I deal with have a large degree of self respect. They would never let the transvestite moochelle speak for them.
But like I said, I imagine that due to our personal lifestyles, we associate with different class of women.
Blow Job Clinton's activities aren't the worst part or the subject of complaint. It's hillary and her threats and intimidation of the women her husband raped.
What threats? Let's here this so you people can quit lying about this. The truth is that there are no threats. What moral standard says people dated people when they know they are married to others is a good trait?

Do you eople everf have any facts?

Michelle Obama is a class act. Not surprising that some of the people shitting on her can't recognize that.
There's nothing classy about saying the first time you were proud of the country is when your husband gets the presidential nomination from a political party. Nor forcing your menu on kids all across the nation.

That's low class scum in my book.

Laughable.. the party of Wiener, Spitzer, Wu, Kilpatrick, Edwards (there's a real bueat... fucking his mistress while his wife is dying of cancer), etc.Bubba (pick one), Patterson, Villaraigosa. Now they have a moral compass!!!!!

I'm not "you whiners" and didn't call Trump's accusers liars. I wasn't there and we only have allegations. You can't process that because you are a simpleton. Graduating college is an accomplishment in your eyes? And attorneys don't rate too highly in my book, the moose and her hubby did nothing to turn that around.
My God, if you make a post at least have the courage to admit it. Graduating from Princeton & Harvard is far far far more than most of those posting here have done. Not everyone is handed millions f dollars & get followed up by millions more. Michelle Obama went from South Side Chicago to being one of the most successful women in this country. Success isn't always measured in dollars.

My God, if you make a post at least have the courage to admit it. Graduating from Princeton & Harvard is far far far more than most of those posting here have done. Not everyone is handed millions f dollars & get followed up by millions more. Michelle Obama went from South Side Chicago to being one of the most successful women in this country. Success isn't always measured in dollars.
And fired for ripping off dying patients at the hospital she was overseeing.

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core.

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

Amen! I listened to her speech. It was awesome!
What conservative is she friends with?

Not bad for a complete illiterate

Forum List

Back