FLOTUS Torches Trump: ‘This Is Not How Decent Human Beings Behave’

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core. With her voice shaking at times,

iu
Just fuck you, weasel. Where do you get off determining how that tape affected any woman. A lot of women found it personally upsetting.

I bet Bill had women getting a bad case of the vapors...amiright?
Stop deflecting.

iu
Just fuck you, weasel. Where do you get off determining how that tape affected any woman. A lot of women found it personally upsetting.
And the same women didn't give a flying fuck how many women Bill actually layed hands on against their will.

So fuck you too with your faux political outrage.
Oh, actually, a lot of women were disgusted. But the affairs I heard about were consensual. I didn't read the Enquirer.

iu
And the same women didn't give a flying fuck how many women Bill actually layed hands on against their will.

Oh, actually, a lot of women were disgusted. But the affairs I heard about were consensual. I didn't read the Enquirer.
who are you to speak for these other women?

iu

I bet Bill had women getting a bad case of the vapors...amiright?
Stop deflecting.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

iu

LOL. There was a trial for Paula Jones, where he perjured himself. Nor did the news come via the Enquirer, you dishonest crone.

It was even on the morning news show where Hillary called them all a vast right wing conspiracy. Then she went after them. Now words alone from a political enemy cause the phonies to quiver? How stupid do you think people are?

iu

LOL. There was a trial for Paula Jones, where he perjured himself. Nor did the news come via the Enquirer, you dishonest crone.

It was even on the morning news show where Hillary called them all a vast right wing conspiracy. Then she went after them. Now words alone from a political enemy cause the phonies to quiver? How stupid do you think people are?
considering obama is still president and Hillary is going to win, I would assume that the vast majority of American citizens are pretty damn stupid.

iu

The ones I knew and talked to about it at the time? Who are you to speak for ANY woman?

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core.

First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about makingunwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

More & Video: Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump's Comments About Women Are So Horrific

Amen! I listened to her speech. It was awesome!
Flush Flotus....then wipe.

Once again, Michelle Obama comes to the rescue of Hillary

Michelle is becoming the conscience of America

Great First Lady

The ones I knew and talked to about it at the time? Who are you to speak for ANY woman?
The ones I know and talk to about it all the time.
And just as a bit of information, they are not the lesbian prius driving coexist stickered stick up their ass welfare ho's,, so its possible we are not talking about equal groups. Those I talk to are usually at work so I dont think you and your friends would have any chance of running into them.

Is the first lady also criticizing Bill Clinton? If she wants to cite examples of inexcusable behaviour why not include condemnation of Bill Clinton? Hit the two slime balls simultaneously, it's clear they both deserve it.

Mrs Obama was not discussing Trump's actions but his words.

And yet, Michelle Obama voted for Bill Clinton.
Twice.

And yet Bill somehow doesn't manage to be as sleezy as Trump.
only in the eyes of a liberal.
Personally I find a difference in joking around about women and actually physically raping them. Perhaps thats just me. Maybe Im wrong, maybe women would rather actually be violated than the hear some guy make a random comment that most likely has nothing to do with them.

And yet, Michelle Obama voted for Bill Clinton.
Twice.

And yet Bill somehow doesn't manage to be as sleezy as Trump.

No doubt that Bill Clinton was a horn dog hitting on women and trying to get laid

The knock on Trump is that not only is he a philanderer but has a misogynistic view towards women...basically, they are a piece of meat

It is not Democrats that raised this issue....but FoxNews's Megyn Kelly who asked why he uses such demeaning language towards women.....Trump made a crude comment about her being on the rag

The Hillary commercial where she shows young women with Trumps comments about women being fat, flat chested and ugly running in the background defines the Trump candidacy

The ones I know and talk to about it all the time.
And just as a bit of information, they are not the lesbian prius driving coexist stickered stick up their ass welfare ho's,, so its possible we are not talking about equal groups. Those I talk to are usually at work so I dont think you and your friends would have any chance of running into them.
You should try to have your rants at least make sense. How does a "welfare ho" drive a Prius. I understand how Michele Obama, a successful, intelligent woman scares the hell out of a sniveling little weasel like you. I m sure the "women" you hang around love strangers groping them but hey, they're your family & what can you do, right?

Forum List

Back