Flush the orange turd of a president Trump down the toilet -Trump’s poll numbers are collapsing

Looks like Mitch McConnell is getting flushed as well. Can't wait until this orange turd of a president and his old time goons are flushed down the toilet where they belongs. Trump is a disgrace and any American who supports him is a traitor to the country.
Because you’re a failed man who wants a Bernie president to give you free things

Most of Biden supporters are welfare losers or mentally deranged wealthy whites

Fortunately Trump supporters don’t believe in polls.

Democrats cheat on polls, they cheat on votes, the Democratic Party and their TDS media promote lawlessness... that's what I believe, what sane person wouldn't?.. :itsok:
Paranoid much?

Paranoid ... :laughing0301: ... realistic .. ;)

Imagined threats seem realistic to paranoid people.

Bulldog .. Bullshit... :itsok:

Democrats cheat on polls, they cheat on votes, the Democratic Party and their TDS media promote lawlessness... that's what I believe, what sane person wouldn't?.. :itsok:
Paranoid much?

Lumpy1 ,,, Paranoid :290968001256257790-final:

Paranoid much?

Lumpy 1 .. informed .. :)

Bulldog, not so much.. :(

Paranoid much?

Lumpy 1 .. informed .. :)

Bulldog, not so much.. :(

Looks like Mitch McConnell is getting flushed as well. Can't wait until this orange turd of a president and his old time goons are flushed down the toilet where they belongs. Trump is a disgrace and any American who supports him is a traitor to the country.
so you admit you have TDS-----hahahahahahahahahahah
'''can't wait'''
....you don't accept fair/legal/American elections = you are a nazi
1593423576187.png

Go ahead and vote for your Communists. I and the rest of the real Americans will be voting for the PATRIOT PRESIDENT.
The Patriot President who couldn't be a soldier because he had bad feet?

Polls predict??

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. Gotta be the same polls that told us all that Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016.

Surprise.

Forum List

Back