Flying the confederate flag is no different than flying the nazi flag

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Both flags stand for bigotry and hate. And the cons claim that it stands for the freedom of speech only exposes their defense of the bigots that are the base of their party. This issue will dog the GOP all the way to the 2015 election. This is the cons self inflicted stab to the heart of GOP ideology.

Both flags stand for bigotry and hate. And the cons claim that it stands for the freedom of speech only exposes their defense of the bigots that are the base of their party. This issue will dog the GOP all the way to the 2015 election. This is the cons self inflicted stab to the heart of GOP ideology.

so....I agree...that is why the democrats should be ashamed...they fought to keep slavery fighting under the flag of the Confederate States of America.....

Remember, the Republicans fought under the American flag, the democrats fought under the confederate flag.

And true...if people want to fly that flag it is an act of freedom of speech, much the same way as the left when they step on or burn the American flag...........

so....I agree...that is why the democrats should be ashamed...they fought to keep slavery fighting under the flag of the Confederate States of America.....

Remember, the Republicans fought under the American flag, the democrats fought under the confederate flag.

And true...if people want to fly that flag it is an act of freedom of speech, much the same way as the left when they step on or burn the American flag...........
Cons own the south, you can't escape it. The KKK and all the other racist groups voted republican since LBJ. Cons own the KKK(or visa versa), you can't escape it.

Trying to remember...

What state is the memorial to fallen Nazis located in, that you want to raise their flag over?

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So much bullshit, so little time

Isn't it a fact that Ape Lincoln slaughtered 650,000 Americans?

Isn't it a fact that the gargantuan welfare/warfare police state is sponsored by the central DC Government?

So isn't it a fact that

images
=
220px-Flag_of_German_Reich_%281935%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png

Conservatives don't claim it stands for freedom of speech, moron. They claim that the First Amendment allows people to fly it. I know you despise freedom of speech, but that's how it is.

Sucks to be an idiot libturd, doesn't it?

Cons own the south, you can't escape it. The KKK and all the other racist groups voted republican since LBJ. Cons own the KKK(or visa versa), you can't escape it.

You are woefully ignorant about the KKK. It started as a Democrat organization, and it's still a Democrat organization.

Conservatives don't claim it stands for freedom of speech, moron. They claim that the First Amendment allows people to fly it. I know you despise freedom of speech, but that's how it is.

Do they let you out of your straight jacket so you can type on the computer, or do you use your nose?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

They own the new south...the non racist south.. .the democrat party is the home of all racists now, of all colors, la raza, naacp, the nation of islam, the congressional black caucus, jesse jackson, jeremiah wright, barak obam...all racists.....all call the democrat party home......

and bill clinton, the violent, serial sexual predator honored orval faubus, democrat race hating segregationist, and had j. william fulbright as his political mentor, fulbright was an old school segregationist......

The republicans outlawed the kkk in the south.

Jefferson davis, President of the Confederate States...democrat..

Nathan beford forrest, first grand wizard of the ku klux klan...democrat

These lowlife scum liberals crap on the Constitution except when they need it to defend gay or abortion.

The "confederate flag" was never officially adopted by the confederate government,

Dylan Roof, conservative.

http://lastrhodesian.com/data/documents/rtf88.txt

Just found, sounds a lot like the shit I hear from you "non-racist" trolls every god-damned day.

They fought under it...to keep slavery...as democrats....

You nuts do realize that bill clinton, the violent sexual predator honored j. william fulbright, his political mentor and good friend....and who was j. william fulbright?

Selective Moral Outrage National Review Online

In Tuesday, October 22, 2002, Bill Clinton traveled to Fayetteville, Arkansas to honor the life of the late Arkansas senator, J. William Fulbright by dedicating a seven-foot-tall bronze statue of the man. According to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, “The $100,000 sculpture is the final [expenditure] of an $850,000 fundraising campaign for a project to honor Fulbright. The $750,000 fountain was dedicated October 24, 1998.” Among other things, Clinton said, “If [Fulbright] were here today, I’m sure he would caution us not to be too utopian in our expectations, but rather utopian in our values and vision.” And back on May 5, 1993, in what the Washington Post characterized as a “… moving 88th birthday ceremony for former senator William Fulbright, President Clinton last night bestowed the Presidential Medal of Freedom on the man he described as a visionary humanitarian, a steadfast supporter of the values of education, and ‘my mentor.’” Clinton added, “It doesn’t take long to live a life. He made the best of his, and helped us to have a better chance to make the best of ours.…The American political system produced this remarkable man, and my state did, and I’m real proud of it.

And who was j. william fulbright?

In 1956, Fulbright was one of 19 senators who issued a statement entitled the “Southern Manifesto.” This document condemned the 1954 U.S. Supreme Court decision in Brown v. Board of Education. Its signers stated, among other things, that “We commend the motives of those States which have declared the intention to resist forced integration by any lawful means.” They stated further, “We pledge ourselves to use all lawful means to bring about reversal of this decision which is contrary to the Constitution and to prevent the use of force in its implementation.”

Of course, in 1957, the first serious challenge to Brown occurred in Fulbright’s backyard. Fulbright’s Democrat colleague, Arkansas Governor Orval Faubus (another early Clinton backer) ordered the National Guard to surround Central High School in Little Rock to prevent nine black students from attending the school.

President Dwight Eisenhower dispatched the 101st Airborne Division to protect these teenagers and enforce the Supreme Court’s decision. Fulbright later voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. He voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act. And he did so because he believed in separating the races — in schools and other public places. He was a segregationist, heart and soul

These lowlife scum liberals crap on the Constitution except when they need it to defend gay or abortion.
Yet another lame excuse for bigotry. But please, keep digging that hole.

You nuts do realize that bill clinton, the violent sexual predator honored j. william fulbright, his political mentor and good friend....and who was j. william fulbright?

In Tuesday, October 22, 2002, Bill Clinton traveled to Fayetteville, Arkansas to honor the life of the late Arkansas senator, J. William Fulbright by dedicating a seven-foot-tall bronze statue of the man. According to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, “The $100,000 sculpture is the final [expenditure] of an $850,000 fundraising campaign for a project to honor Fulbright. The $750,000 fountain was dedicated October 24, 1998.” Among other things, Clinton said, “If [Fulbright] were here today, I’m sure he would caution us not to be too utopian in our expectations, but rather utopian in our values and vision.” And back on May 5, 1993, in what the Washington Post characterized as a “… moving 88th birthday ceremony for former senator William Fulbright, President Clinton last night bestowed the Presidential Medal of Freedom on the man he described as a visionary humanitarian, a steadfast supporter of the values of education, and ‘my mentor.’” Clinton added, “It doesn’t take long to live a life. He made the best of his, and helped us to have a better chance to make the best of ours.…The American political system produced this remarkable man, and my state did, and I’m real proud of it.

In 1956, Fulbright was one of 19 senators who issued a statement entitled the “Southern Manifesto.” This document condemned the 1954 U.S. Supreme Court decision in Brown v. Board of Education. Its signers stated, among other things, that “We commend the motives of those States which have declared the intention to resist forced integration by any lawful means.” They stated further, “We pledge ourselves to use all lawful means to bring about reversal of this decision which is contrary to the Constitution and to prevent the use of force in its implementation.”

Of course, in 1957, the first serious challenge to Brown occurred in Fulbright’s backyard. Fulbright’s Democrat colleague, Arkansas Governor Orval Faubus (another early Clinton backer) ordered the National Guard to surround Central High School in Little Rock to prevent nine black students from attending the school.

President Dwight Eisenhower dispatched the 101st Airborne Division to protect these teenagers and enforce the Supreme Court’s decision. Fulbright later voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. He voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act. And he did so because he believed in separating the races — in schools and other public places. He was a segregationist, heart and soul
You think that's a viable deflection of the topic? BTW, Monica was of age. Hastert is the pedophile.

The "confederate flag" was never officially adopted by the confederate government,

Dylan Roof, conservative.

http://lastrhodesian.com/data/documents/rtf88.txt

Just found, sounds a lot like the shit I hear from you "non-racist" trolls every god-damned day.

They fought under it...to keep slavery...as democrats....
You jumped on that within the 20 seconds it took to edit the remains of a much earlier thought. Now we all know what a shitty troll you are, care to comment on the rest of it where Dylan Roof sounds unsurprisingly like the conservatives of this board?

You think that's a viable deflection of the topic? BTW, Monica was of age. Hastert is the pedophile.

And clinton also was friendly with orval faubus, the guy who kept the nine black students out of the white school....and clinton is a sexual predator as well...we don't defend hastert, you guys protect and love clinton....

Sarasota Journal - Google News Archive Search

Faubus had been a special guest at Clinton's inauguration two years earlier

Monica wasn't the one he raped or sexually assaulted....and clintons racism goes under the topic as you try to smear Republicans as racists.....

Forum List

Back