Flynn and his son to be indicted

Read more. mod's insert here.

Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Bring Charges on Flynn & Son! DANG! FFS! Fake News!

FYI.....

C6_Exv4_PXEAA5_Xth.jpg

The great Douche does make the BEST DEALS!
Great Douche, we can clear all this up by you releasing your real tax returns.

Still waiting for a patriotic American IRS worker to release them Douche tax returns to protect America.

Yeah......and I see Kevin Bacon in there too....

Links from hilary to Russia's putin....

hilary-clinton foundation-putin.

There you go....solved that one...
This is possibly the most pathetic attempt at deflection so far by a RWr on this board, and that is saying something. LOL

Yes...the truth, to a left wing democrat, is a deflection......you are insane.

Flynn was with the Trump administration for 24 days. This is not going to be Mueller's smoking gun.

Shhhhh.....My liberal tears cup is running low after the mueller thing fell flat....I need a refill....

Hey, at least you guys aren' denying Russian contacts anymore and have decided to simply tell everyone how long someone worked with Trump as a defense of something.

Flynn was with the Trump administration for 24 days. This is not going to be Mueller's smoking gun.

Shhhhh.....My liberal tears cup is running low after the mueller thing fell flat....I need a refill....

Hey, at least you guys aren' denying Russian contacts anymore and have decided to simply tell everyone how long someone worked with Trump as a defense of something.

there weren't any contacts......the only real contacts were between hilary, her rapist husband and putin's thugs......for 145 million dollars, putin owned hilary completely......

there weren't any contacts......the only real contacts were between hilary, her rapist husband and putin's thugs......for 145 million dollars, putin owned hilary completely......

Well shit, did you tell the Trump campaign to stop admitting to contacts because you know better?

All your defenses are one statement that is followed by a statement about Hilary.

There were no contacts (except the contacts that they admitted to).

But Hillary....

At this rate Mueller will pay for his costs and justify having a job longer by getting asset forfeitures from those who puts in jail...

Good thing Sessions and Trump are all about making asset forfeitures easier for law enforcement. :)

Well shit, did you tell the Trump campaign to stop admitting to contacts because you know better?

All your defenses are one statement that is followed by a statement about Hilary.

But Hillary....
Completely out of the blue he starts talking about Hillary and then says it isn't a deflection. Sharp as a tack that guy.

Scraping the bottom of the excuse barrel there ,dude.

:laugh2:

But Hillary....

Yes....hilary...because she actually had contacts with putin and his people...and took 145 million dollars as the Secretary of State, handing over a strategic resource to Russia....who everyone now hates, again....after democrats had a love fest with Russia since the revolution.....

But Hillary....

Yes....hilary...because she actually had contacts with putin and his people...and took 145 million dollars as the Secretary of State, handing over a strategic resource to Russia....who everyone now hates, again....after democrats had a love fest with Russia since the revolution.....

I hope whomever pays you to post here doesn't give you much, because you are pretty pathetic at posting good deflections.

But Hillary....

I imagine this is all very frustrating for you. May I suggest you ditch your alternative reality, and replece it with reality? You can still cling to your guns.

But Hillary....
Completely out of the blue he starts talking about Hillary and then says it isn't a deflection. Sharp as a tack that guy.

Well, liberals like you are honed to the fine edge of a beach ball!

Forum List

Back