Flynn Gets No Prison Time

Should Flynn have served "some" time for his unprofessional behavior?

• Yes, probably for the rest of his life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, minimal time even though he cooperated fully

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No time indicated since he was so forthcoming

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Flynn is (was) a super connected powerful and wealthy man. A former General !

You think he was bullied into pleading guilty to felony crimes he didn’t commit ?!?

LMAO!!!!! how much do you think a General makes a year?....you must be kidding.....

Generals live like Kings .

Micheal Flynn Net Worth
Micheal is a retired Lieutenant General of United States Army whose annual income is $900,000 USD and as a National Security Advisor, he has around $172,200 per years.In 2015 Flynn was paid over $65,000 by companies connected to Russia including $11,250 from both Volga-Dnepr Ariles and U.S. subsidairy of Kaspersky Lab.

His net worth of approximately $7 million.

Michael Flynn Net Worth, Military Career & Personal Life
Yea, 7 million. How long ago was that?

Flynn selling house to pay legal bills in Trump probe

You think he was bullied into pleading guilty to felony crimes he didn’t commit ?!?

LMAO!!!!! how much do you think a General makes a year?....you must be kidding.....

Micheal Flynn Net Worth
Micheal is a retired Lieutenant General of United States Army whose annual income is $900,000 USD and as a National Security Advisor, he has around $172,200 per years.In 2015 Flynn was paid over $65,000 by companies connected to Russia including $11,250 from both Volga-Dnepr Ariles and U.S. subsidairy of Kaspersky Lab.

Ah yes, the poor civil servant General put his $900,000.00 shack on the market .

If what Rudy Guiliani saying Flynn's offense is that minor
Ya, just a felony...
Special Counsel Mueller let him off. I'd rethink that term, sir or maam.
He's not let off. He ruined his life.
A three Star Lt. General? It's not like we have a lot of those.

I think Flynn got in too deep too fast. When given the opportunity to prove he is a real American who badly fukked up, he jumped at the chance.

The reason he got such leniency is because he gave full cooperation. 19 interviews. His early cooperation got others to cooperate.

Three investigations we know about:
One - a Special Council Investigation
Two - a Criminal Investigation involving Trump's people
Three - Who knows? No information has been released. Could be Criminal, could be Counter Intelligence, could be Civil, we don't know.

Flynn's already been disgraced and badly punished. 33 years in the military? As a human being, my heart goes out to him. As a veteran, while there is some small contempt, he has redeemed himself somewhat in my eyes by cooperating. Being on the side of the US, unlike other Republicans and on the right side of history.

Ya, just a felony...
He may not serve jail time.

That doesn't mean he was let off.

He will always be guilty of lying to the FBI. That's a felony. Or multiple felonies considering he lied more than once.

How old are you. I'm guessing you're a teen. But I could be wrong. While rare, it's happened.

Micheal Flynn Net Worth

Ah yes, the poor civil servant General put his $900,000.00 shack on the market .
Maybe Mr. Soros will cover it. He covers the left. Why not a civil servant who lost money because of an offense no worse than spitting and having overzealous leftists make it into something so important it would cost the people of the United States ten million dollars to let a man innocent of noncrimes against the state for which the left charged him in a bid to get rid of his boss. Hate has driven this bus too long. Mueller was right to let him go. The DNC should have to remunerate the General for their bad faith in good people.

After being very cooperative; early and often, Mueller's letting Michael Flynn off SCOTT-free! That was the recommendation filed within the last half hour or so! I think it's a scandal regardless of his openness! He was a military intel officer who was out of control, conspiring with Russia and Saudi Arabia, and was implicated in the kidnapping of a foreign dissident residing here in the States for a fee to be paid on delivery! :102: :14: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:
Well, If Mueller gets bigger Fish.
Flynn may start saying Lock Me Up in PC, so I can live.

View attachment 232817
The chart needs to be updated.

Seven Guilty Pleas.

Ya, just a felony...

He will always be guilty of lying to the FBI. That's a felony. Or multiple felonies considering he lied more than once.

How old are you. I'm guessing you're a teen. But I could be wrong. While rare, it's happened.
A girl doesn't have to tell her age. But you knew that.

Micheal Flynn Net Worth

Maybe Mr. Soros will cover it. He covers the left. Why not a civil servant who lost money because of an offense no worse than spitting and having overzealous leftists make it into something so important it would cost the people of the United States ten million dollars to let a man innocent of noncrimes against the state for which the left charged him in a bid to get rid of his boss. Hate has driven this bus too long. Mueller was right to let him go. The DNC should have to remunerate the General for their bad faith in good people.
What the fuk are you talking about? Flynn is guilty. He may or may not get jail time, but he's still guilty of felonies.

And no one hates like the GOP.

The GOP list of those they hate:

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:
1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

The GOP hates a lot of people, but these are the top ten.

Ya, just a felony...

A girl doesn't have to tell her age. But you knew that.
Girl?

Micheal Flynn Net Worth

What the fuk are you talking about? Flynn is guilty. He may or may not get jail time, but he's still guilty of felonies.

And no one hates like the GOP.

The GOP list of those they hate:

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:
1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

The GOP hates a lot of people, but these are the top ten.
I support the GOP, and I don't hate any human here or elsewhere. I believe God made people, and God don't make no junk. His word made it clear to me that he is to be the ultimate judge, not me. I love the Grand Old Party, which I joined because my dearly departed husband was a Republican, and I promised him I would never vote against his choices, and I kept my promises to him through thick and thin. Have a nice evening. I have a little charity work to do before going to bed, and it's already past my bedtime. Don't let the bedbugs bite, everybody. :sleep:

Only brown and black people go to jail.

But don’t say theirs bias in our justice system! Everyone gets mad .
This makes you out to be a liar.

Incarceration in the United States - Wikipedia

You realize I didn’t mean that literally. Like there’s not a single white person in jail.

It was an exaggeration pointing out the racial disparity of who gets jail time within our bias justice system .
It is hard to tell what you mean Timmy, you're too fucking stupid for the rest of us to take a guess at it.

Last edited:
After being very cooperative; early and often, Mueller's letting Michael Flynn off SCOTT-free! That was the recommendation filed within the last half hour or so! I think it's a scandal regardless of his openness! He was a military intel officer who was out of control, conspiring with Russia and Saudi Arabia, and was implicated in the kidnapping of a foreign dissident residing here in the States for a fee to be paid on delivery! :102: :14: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

Agree with you that Michael Flynn did all that. BUT--it shows others that are under investigation or will be under investigation that if you cooperate fully with Robert Mueller--he is not going to ask for jail time. If he were to throw Flynn in jail there is no incentive to cooperate with Mueller.

Michael Flynn has ruined his career, his respect as a General already is in the toilet, there is no way he is coming back. He has embarrassed himself to no end.

The next thing is he has delivered a lot of evidence to Mueller. Anyone who was in the campaign or during the transition has a lot to worry about tonight. They should get lawyers right now.

Remember Donald Trump, out of all his associates that are in plea deals right now, or under investigation, Michael Flynn was the one that Trump wanted to protect the most. He fired Comey for not dropping the investigation into Michael Flynn.

Mueller is going after all of them.

Especially this clown

newsletter-2017-05-22-trump-mueller-cartoon-morin.jpg

Did you see how much was redacted out of Mueller's report on Flynn's sentencing?----Holy skitsheeeee!

Last edited:
Trump has out smarted them all....this time wrong doers will go to jail....

Forum List

Back