Flynn's attorney is a "Never Trump" member = 911 traitor

But Clinton never hired a 911 traitor

Are you kidding?

Clinton gave the CIA to Zionist Traitor George Tenet, the one most responsible for 911 and the subsequent extermination of truthers here in the US.

This is what the all Zionist Clinton "National Security (for Israel, not the US) Team" did to General Hugh Shelton...

Gen. Hugh Shelton: Clinton Official Suggested Letting U.S. Plane Be Shot Down To Provoke War With Iraq | The Huffington Post

"Shelton sets the scene at a “small, weekly White House breakfast” that served as regular “informal” meetings that “encouraged brainstorming of potential options on a variety of issues.”

At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”

The hair on the back of my neck bristled, my teeth clenched, and my fists tightened. I was so mad I was about to explode. I looked across the table, thinking about the pilot in the U-2 and responded, “Of course we can ...” which prompted a big smile on the official’s face.

“You can?” was the excited reply.

“Why, of course we can,” I countered. “Just as soon as we get your ass qualified to fly it, I will have it flown just as low and slow as you want to go.”"

The Zionist desire to start a US war with Iraq over 100% pure lies was there way before W....

"Me and the rest of the far left"? Are you an idiot? Me? Far left?
FUCK YOU.

LOL!!!!!

Let you take the following quiz:

1. do you still support W?
2. What did W do that was "conservative?"
3. Is Israel a "US ally?"
4. Is being fiscally conservative part of being conservative?
5. Did you cheer when W and the Republican controlled house and senate socialized senior drugs in 2004?

But Clinton never hired a 911 traitor

Are you kidding?

Clinton gave the CIA to Zionist Traitor George Tenet, the one most responsible for 911 and the subsequent extermination of truthers here in the US.

This is what the all Zionist Clinton "National Security (for Israel, not the US) Team" did to General Hugh Shelton...

Gen. Hugh Shelton: Clinton Official Suggested Letting U.S. Plane Be Shot Down To Provoke War With Iraq | The Huffington Post

"Shelton sets the scene at a “small, weekly White House breakfast” that served as regular “informal” meetings that “encouraged brainstorming of potential options on a variety of issues.”

At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”

The hair on the back of my neck bristled, my teeth clenched, and my fists tightened. I was so mad I was about to explode. I looked across the table, thinking about the pilot in the U-2 and responded, “Of course we can ...” which prompted a big smile on the official’s face.

“You can?” was the excited reply.

“Why, of course we can,” I countered. “Just as soon as we get your ass qualified to fly it, I will have it flown just as low and slow as you want to go.”"

The Zionist desire to start a US war with Iraq over 100% pure lies was there way before W....

Yea that was after clintons presidency. Again trump hired a 911 traitor after the fact. Isn't that a pretty bad oversight?

Usually those loyal to the President have no need to hire lawyers

The key word there being LOYAL....

Was it LOYAL to hire a NEVER TRUMP attorney?

Who Flynn hires for an attorney is irrelevant. It doesn't fucking matter who Flynn's lawyer is. It doesn't matter who the leakers are either. What matters is that the President of the United States colluded with a foreign government to the detriment of US interests, to meddle in the presidential election.

What matters is that Flynn did stuff he knew was illegal. But then so was everyone else in the Trump campaign, so there was an air of invulnerability about it all, but what Trump and his campaign and transition staff have done is treason. And he's going down for it.

All of the scrambling by Nunes, and the attempts to keep Yates from testifying, all will be for naught. Trump has been caught. I'm going to make some popcorn for the inevitable perp walks by administration staff.

Flynn is a complete fraud, a 911 traitor, and a deliberate saboteur of the Trump Presidency. Look who he hired as an attorney...

Lawyer Asking for Flynn Immunity Deal Was Apparently ‘Never Trumper’

"Flynn hired Washington, D.C. attorney Robert Kelner of Covington & Burlington, LLP. FEC records show Kelner is definitely a (post 1998) Republican supporter, but it appears he may have been from the “Never Trump” variety of 2016 Republicans, at least according to tweets discovered on his account."

In other words, Kelner is a "Republican" as long as the "Republican" platform is

1. The US exists to serve, fund, defend, and expand Israel.

end of "Republican" platform

Mr. Kelner needs to be checked to see if he invested in defense stocks in the first half of 2001....
Not surprising. Most of America was "never Trump" after all.

Agreed.

They were also "not Clinton".

What a sad state of affairs.

Now the left tees up people like Lizzy Warren.

When does the insanity end ?

Flynn is a complete fraud, a 911 traitor, and a deliberate saboteur of the Trump Presidency. Look who he hired as an attorney...

Lawyer Asking for Flynn Immunity Deal Was Apparently ‘Never Trumper’

"Flynn hired Washington, D.C. attorney Robert Kelner of Covington & Burlington, LLP. FEC records show Kelner is definitely a (post 1998) Republican supporter, but it appears he may have been from the “Never Trump” variety of 2016 Republicans, at least according to tweets discovered on his account."

In other words, Kelner is a "Republican" as long as the "Republican" platform is

1. The US exists to serve, fund, defend, and expand Israel.

end of "Republican" platform

Mr. Kelner needs to be checked to see if he invested in defense stocks in the first half of 2001....

Flynn's choice of a " never Trumper" as his attorney may just show that he's ready to flip on Trump.

Or perhaps he wants the best attorney he can find regardless of politics. You ought to have the lead role of One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

BAWK goes the left wing parrot....

Not at all on the left wing. And I wouldn't have to sound like a parrot, if points weren't blatantly glossed over as if they didn't want to be answered...almost as if someone so fiercely backs a certain someone, they can't acknowledge any wrong doing of that person, even if that makes them inconsistent with what they claim to believe.

Again trump hired the 911 traitor, which I'm sure you have you're documentation on how he's a 911 traitor, how did he make such an oversight. I mean we're talking about a 911 traitor right.

What is interesting me right now is why Russian businesses hired Flynn as a speaker in 2015. It's not like he made a lot of money off it ($11,000 is chump change to these guys). What did he speak about? Do we normally hire retired Russian generals to speak at our business conventions? I don't know--maybe we do. That's the interesting question, to me.
The documents released last month by House Democrats include a paycheck from Leading Authorities to Flynn for $33,750, which was his fee for the RT speech after the speakers bureau deducted its 25 percent commission. RT also covered $386 for the cost of visas.

The documents also appear to show that Volga-Dnepr Airlines and Kaspersky Government Security Solutions Inc., each paid Flynn $11,250 after commission.

In a 2016 interview with Yahoo News' correspondent Michael Isikoff, Flynn said he attended the RT gala in order to tell Russia to convince Iran to end what he called involvement in proxy wars in the Middle East.
Michael Flynn initially failed to disclose payments from Russia-linked firms, documents show

Forum List

Back