folks say Kamala isn't authentic

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
They say every word out of her mouth is scripted, and political BS. They say she's not genuine, and makes stuff up to sound neat, such as "(insert stuff), don't be burdened by what has been". I don't believe it. I believe she's quite genuine, and she's not opportunistic. She's a what you see is what you get kind of gal. Sometimes black, sometimes Indian, and always dependable.

And so, I thought we could make a thread demonstrating how authentic she really is. I'll start, feel free to add more. Just pick a video of her, any will do.

They say every word out of her mouth is scripted, and political BS. They say she's not genuine, and makes stuff up to sound neat, such as "(insert stuff), don't be burdened by what has been". I don't believe it. I believe she's quite genuine, and she's not opportunistic. She's a what you see is what you get kind of gal. Sometimes black, sometimes Indian, and always dependable.

And so, I thought we could make a thread demonstrating how authentic she really is. I'll start, feel free to add more. Just pick a video of her, any will do.

Well, her accent sounds quite funny here.. what happened ?? I dont hear the authentic southern accent any more?

Forum List

Back