This is Kamala Harris at her Best. Her Most Presidential. I Say without Jape or Jest

Your inaccurate description of her speech is a repetition of the same tired garbage spoken by Trump supporters. I think Harris might be more effective in reducing the debt than the convict. I think that's because she might just understand much better why the debt really exists.
She supported a $6.4 trillion spending bill, by far the largest ever considered, that alone would have skyrocketed inflation into double digits, I don’t think government officials understand how spending and debt occur. Unless she wants to raise taxes on everyone and then wants to cut spending across the board, then she doesn’t understand it at all and neither has any president for over 100 years.

Trump will not be president again. And the fact you want a convicted felon as president shows your lack of morals. But then again, you're a racist, which means that you are totally immoral.

Convicted by a partisan lib fest who rage with seething white hot hate of him....lol. He very well may be the next president. But then you have no problem with harris who committed adultery with brown and support the murder of the unborn. Talk about immoral and hypocritical.

Ease off the double standard white boy. Trump rambles incoherently with a script in his face. Harris can do quite fine without a script and you're going to learn that if Trump has the balls to debate her.

Ye Olde ReNaziKlan Double Standard.

Forum List

Back