Folks, this is why the angels cry and God turns away in shame.....

kinda agree , then again , no reason in a Free Country to be hiding normal activities . That's also the reason I heartily approve of 'open carry' and open carry demonstrations . Its best to exercise Rights rather than hiding them Freewill .
I find some of the open carry demonstrations rather odd. People going to restaurants and grocery stores with semi-automatic rifles isn't typical behavior. Then they wonder why the cops show up.

Well there is certainly logic to strength in numbers. Using my brother as an example, the gun he carries concealed is probably the most valuable thing he does carry. I guess if he is in a McDonald's and there is a shooting he might be able to intervene. But so far he only brandished it once to someone who had a problem with the way my brother was driving.

Look at the picture in the OP. That young man, is he holding a gun? Is that legal? Look at the people in the picture. If you wanted what any of them had whom would you go after first? The second from the right would be my target.
Think about it from the point of view of many if not most people. You are about go into Chipotle or Target and see a guy with an AR-15 going in the door.

Yeah. The picture is dumb to me because they are inviting someone to break into their home thinking there are a bunch of expensive guns to steal.

It's not hard to take anything from anyone really. Just requires a bit of patience and some observation.

Or shoot first.

its even good practice for the police as they show up , observe and then take off .

and my little understanding of gun law means that the cops show up , scratch their heads and walkaway . If its legal on public property then cops can't do anything . Private property might be different but even in that case there would need to be postings of NO OPEN CARRY ALLOWED I think . I don't see it much but where I am open carry is no big deal and that a good thing . I am guessing that you may be in an area where open carry has been denied or restricted but the laws are getting better for open carry in many areas and open carriers are just making a peaceful point as they should CBrulee !!
I live in Indiana which means pretty much anything is legal. The state has actually made it illegal for any local community to pass laws/ordinances restricting the 2nd Amendment.

12313868_10207129128203381_2398248198858372528_n.jpg

Merry Christmas from Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R)! As every Christian knows, "Enormous Stockpiles Of Deadly Weapons" are the reason for the season!

God save us from the rednecks and hillbillies that worship the almighty.......gun!!
Well, this is now what the GOP regards as sanity.

and my little understanding of gun law means that the cops show up , scratch their heads and walkaway . If its legal on public property then cops can't do anything . Private property might be different but even in that case there would need to be postings of NO OPEN CARRY ALLOWED I think . I don't see it much but where I am open carry is no big deal and that a good thing . I am guessing that you may be in an area where open carry has been denied or restricted but the laws are getting better for open carry in many areas and open carriers are just making a peaceful point as they should CBrulee !!
I live in Indiana which means pretty much anything is legal. The state has actually made it illegal for any local community to pass laws/ordinances restricting the 2nd Amendment.
sounds good to me CBrulee !! Is Indiana class 3 ??

sounds good to me CBrulee !! Is Indiana class 3 ??
The only thing you can't have are short barreled shotguns. I think there has been talk of challenging that though. I vaguely recollect something from the newspaper. Silencers, machine guns, and short barreled rifles all okay.

Forgot destructive devices. They are legal as well.

Last edited:

Merry Christmas from Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R)! As every Christian knows, "Enormous Stockpiles Of Deadly Weapons" are the reason for the season!

God save us from the rednecks and hillbillies that worship the almighty.......gun!!
You are an idiot. The reason God is turning away is because idiots like you have been pushing him out of society for years. Retard.
Not me pal, I couldn't survive on second of the say without prayer and thanking my Lord and savior for yet another day...wrong on all counts, here.

God does not turn away from people people turn away from God.
He does turn his head in shame, shameful with those so blessed, so privileged, needing weapons of mass delusion to feel safe outside of his glory, because when its time to go, nothing, not even an arsenal of weapons can stop his callings.....that's the shame in mankind. God's will overrides even guns

I do have to agree, if that picture is for real it is totally inappropriate and stupid of the family to let people know they are packing.

th

How many ounces you think they're packing?

My brother carries a concealled weapon everywhere he goes. I often ask what he is afraid of happening. He doesn't have a lot of cash and doesn't dress as someone who would. But knowing that fact what if he did have something a person wanted to take? What would they do? Shoot first and ask questions later? Not let him get the drop on folks? Better they don't know, or think he doesn't carry.

A friend of mine collected guns and talked all bad ass about if someone broke in and tried to take his guns. They did and he lost his collection. Would have been stupid breaking in when he was home, so they didn't.

I had a cousin who carried a pistol around in her purse loaded....one day she slammed her purse on the lid of her car and it blew a hole through her face killing her instantly. The only person she couldn't protect, was herself. Guns are dangerous, they have no eyes on their intended targets and all to often, the victims turn out to be the gun owners themselves or family members and that is fact.....of the responsible gun owner.

You are an idiot. The reason God is turning away is because idiots like you have been pushing him out of society for years. Retard.
Not me pal, I couldn't survive on second of the say without prayer and thanking my Lord and savior for yet another day...wrong on all counts, here.
Huh? Edit to where that is understandable please. If you are a Christian then you would be more conservative not libtard, you wouldn't believe in separation of church and state, gay marriage or abortion.

I do have to agree, if that picture is for real it is totally inappropriate and stupid of the family to let people know they are packing.

th

My brother carries a concealled weapon everywhere he goes. I often ask what he is afraid of happening. He doesn't have a lot of cash and doesn't dress as someone who would. But knowing that fact what if he did have something a person wanted to take? What would they do? Shoot first and ask questions later? Not let him get the drop on folks? Better they don't know, or think he doesn't carry.

A friend of mine collected guns and talked all bad ass about if someone broke in and tried to take his guns. They did and he lost his collection. Would have been stupid breaking in when he was home, so they didn't.

I had a cousin who carried a pistol around in her purse loaded....one day she slammed her purse on the lid of her car and it blew a hole through her face killing her instantly. The only person she couldn't protect, was herself. Guns are dangerous, they have no eyes on their intended targets and all to often, the victims turn out to be the gun owners themselves or family members and that is fact.....of the responsible gun owner.
That was her fault not the guns. Sorry about your cousin.

th

I had a neighbor, very weak from chemotherapy. She wore a gun in a holster on her hip inside her house. Early one morning, 5 Mexican gardners thought they would do a little home invasion. Two got away wounded.

th

That was her fault not the guns. Sorry about your cousin.
But of course it was her fault, but to dismiss the fact had she not a loaded gun in her purse, she'd be alive today raising her 3 kids. Guns rarely kill intended targets is my point.

It isn't rednecks who are turning democrat inner cities into blood baths....it is the black necks.......the urban criminals who commit 80-90% of all gun murder.....the random mass shooter...who for the most part are political leftists......kill few people each year....so before you get on your high horse.....know the truth, the facts and reality.......

th

I had a neighbor, very weak from chemotherapy. She wore a gun in a holster on her hip inside her house. Early one morning, 5 Mexican gardners thought they would do a little home invasion. Two got away wounded.

LOLOLO...nice story, but I doubt if its true....if one has to walk around in the house loaded 24/7...perhaps its time to move.

It isn't rednecks who are turning democrat inner cities into blood baths....it is the black necks.......the urban criminals who commit 80-90% of all gun murder.....the random mass shooter...who for the most part are political leftists......kill few people each year....so before you get on your high horse.....know the truth, the facts and reality.......
:blahblah:

Forum List

Back