folks, we need an economic populist like Biden in the White House to fight against income inequality

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
globally, the top 1 percent own more wealth than the bottom 99 percent.

while the very, very rich become richer, millions of children die every day in poor countries around the world from easily preventable diseases, and hundreds of millions live in incredible squalor.

my friends, every human life is precious and priceless whether its in Austria, Australia, or Somalia.

While curing poverty world-wide is a laudable goal we need to start right here. This is the richest country in the word, there should be no homeless, hungry people here be they children, vets, mentally disabled, or just unfortunate.

folks. development aid is not charity, it enhances America's national security!

starving development aid now will only lead to greater defense needs later on

while the very, very rich become richer, millions of children die every day in poor countries around the world from easily preventable diseases, and hundreds of millions live in incredible squalor.

my friends, every human life is precious and priceless whether its in Austria, Australia, or Somalia.

We’ve tried being the Global Police, it hasn’t worked, I’ll give you 3 guesses as to why...

But he can't find the Oval Office without help.....and we have never had a secretary of diaper change...but who knows?.....the American people have done dumber things.....

What's much worse than income inequality is appearance inequality.

How is it fair that a small percentage of people get to look like this ...

800px_COLOURBOX1719697.jpg

While so many have to go around looking like this ...

ugly-couple.jpg

Beautiful people should be forced to inter-breed with ugly people until everyone looks like this...

shutterstock_152492006.jpg

my friends, our safety and welfare is bound up with the safety and welfare of people around the world.

my friends, our safety and welfare is bound up with the safety and welfare of people around the world.

No ... yours is. I've got stock in Lockheed, General Dynamics, and Raytheon.

The worse things get around the world, the more I make bank.

Last edited:

Lol...who is making the 1% richer? The 99%

People should not be bringing babies into this world,
destined for a life of poverty and misery!

There is no accountability, whatsoever.

We do not hold individuals accountable
We do not hold politicians accountable
We do not hold corporations accountable

Helping those in need
and having to be responsible for others irresponsibility,
are two different things

There is nothing wrong with being poor,
there is something wrong in believing, there is.

While curing poverty world-wide is a laudable goal we need to start right here. This is the richest country in the word, there should be no homeless, hungry people here be they children, vets, mentally disabled, or just unfortunate.

Very true...so what the hell, let in more homeless and hungry.

Just how is one going to stop income inequality? From a job skills standpoint not everyone is equal the person who can do an overhaul on car engine will always make more than the person who can just do an oil change.

Sounds more like you need a better job.

I thought you Regressives preferred poverty, despair and dependency...no?
You love other likeminded filth don’t you?
You wanted rid of Christianity, family values, morality and normalcy...you wanted to encourage and glamorize indecency, promiscuity, drug use, general filth and mass immigration from desperate thirdworld nations....WTF did you think you’d end up with?

I thought you Regressives preferred poverty, despair and dependency...no?
You love other likeminded filth don’t you?
You wanted rid of Christianity, family values, morality and normalcy...you wanted to encourage and glamorize indecency, promiscuity, drug use, general filth and mass immigration from desperate thirdworld nations....WTF did you think you’d end up with?
jckyw.jpg

Just how is one going to stop income inequality? From a job skills standpoint not everyone is equal the person who can do an overhaul on car engine will always make more than the person who can just do an oil change.

th

We can't have any of that nonsense.

please stop giving funny ratings to my 1st post. this is a serious topic that affects real people

Now, now....Joe might grope for a solution........

He might even get a hand on things!

You mean equal opportunity, not equal income.

Globally, making more than $32k a year puts you in the one percent.

It’s not just the rich getting richer, everyone is. Poverty is being eliminated at a record rate in places like Africa, all thanks to capitalism and charity. Name one place that has “millions of children” dying every day.

Forum List

Back