Folks Who Think President Trump is Part of the NWO

gipper, there is no doubt the "ruling class" thought they could dispose of President Trump the day he was elected. The problem is, they are so corrupt, they got their wires crossed and ultimately were exposed by President Trump as the enemies of the USA (to intelligent, taxpaying American citizens).

MisterBeale, prove what? Reality?

No, prove that he isn't what Richard Haas and the Federal Reserve ultimately want him to be, a man that will drive a nail into the heartland and destroy the nation, giving the NWO an excuse to call out martial law, crash the dollar, impose a new financial world order, etc. From what I am seeing, things are right on course.

How do you know they haven't purposely put a bull into the China shop?

pablopicasso1-2x.jpg

Do we have the nation more united and working together, or more discord and strife? Do we have more peace in the world, or more deployments and war? More or less drone strikes? More corruption or less?

It's all bullshit when you look at any objective metric.
I’d say anything is possible, when dealing with criminals like those of Ruling Class. It is difficult to know what is truth and what is fiction.

Not really.

If you follow the writing and lectures of Ross Perot and Ron Paul, and what they told us would be necessary to get the nation back on track?

Trump is doing a lot of things that are pretty much the exact opposite.

They told the nation, it would require sacrifice and pain. . . and that was years ago. They told us the longer we wait, the more it would hurt.

We know, from a personnel POV, that the more you put yourself in debt, the hard it is to get out, and we have waited and waited to get the hard work done.

. . . . and this guy is only making things worse and worse.

Are they waiting till they can take the guns away? I don't know what they are waiting for. . .

Trump would love to be considered part of the New World Order, if that was a real thing. His greatest shame is knowing he will never measure up to real elites, even the made up ones.

The "real" Elites, like Obama, the Clintons and Bushes. No, thanks

There are some here who think despite the fact American occupied academia, Hollywood, fake news MSM, democrats, fake intelligence agencies, etc. and many republicans attack President Trump is part of a grand conspiracy, let me break it to you gently, you are insane. :cuckoo: Posting a pic of The Donald with Crooked Hillary way back when as proof is like me posting a pic of myself an an ex hugging, meanwhile she hates me now and is married to some fat dude.

If there is such a thing as the NWO/Illuminati then Trump is surely a part of it.

The Trump family has been connected to it since Trump’s grandpa’s dealings with JD Rockefeller in the late 1800s.

It was the fellow NWO members that kept bailing Trump out when during his bankruptcies.

Trump is weakening America on the international scene, isolating the US from even its strongest allies.

If you believe in such things as the NWO then you can’t deny Trump is a part of it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ancient kings often kept really stupid people around just to laugh at. I can see trump in that position.

Yes. So far he's letting the Democrats hang around. That could well change, however.

There are some here who think despite the fact American occupied academia, Hollywood, fake news MSM, democrats, fake intelligence agencies, etc. and many republicans attack President Trump is part of a grand conspiracy, let me break it to you gently, you are insane. :cuckoo: Posting a pic of The Donald with Crooked Hillary way back when as proof is like me posting a pic of myself with an ex hugging, meanwhile she hates me now and is married to some fat dude.

You guys are all crazy.

gipper, there is no doubt the "ruling class" thought they could dispose of President Trump the day he was elected. The problem is, they are so corrupt, they got their wires crossed and ultimately were exposed by President Trump as the enemies of the USA (to intelligent, taxpaying American citizens).

No, prove that he isn't what Richard Haas and the Federal Reserve ultimately want him to be, a man that will drive a nail into the heartland and destroy the nation, giving the NWO an excuse to call out martial law, crash the dollar, impose a new financial world order, etc. From what I am seeing, things are right on course.

pablopicasso1-2x.jpg

Do we have the nation more united and working together, or more discord and strife? Do we have more peace in the world, or more deployments and war? More or less drone strikes? More corruption or less?

I’d say anything is possible, when dealing with criminals like those of Ruling Class. It is difficult to know what is truth and what is fiction.

Not really.

If you follow the writing and lectures of Ross Perot and Ron Paul, and what they told us would be necessary to get the nation back on track?

They told the nation, it would require sacrifice and pain. . . and that was years ago. They told us the longer we wait, the more it would hurt.

We know, from a personnel POV, that the more you put yourself in debt, the hard it is to get out, and we have waited and waited to get the hard work done.

Are they waiting till they can take the guns away? I don't know what they are waiting for. . .

They can't take the guns away. It's that simple.

Most of the debt we owe to ourselves. As for Perot and Paul, where are they now?

There are some here who think despite the fact American occupied academia, Hollywood, fake news MSM, democrats, fake intelligence agencies, etc. and many republicans attack President Trump is part of a grand conspiracy, let me break it to you gently, you are insane. :cuckoo: Posting a pic of The Donald with Crooked Hillary way back when as proof is like me posting a pic of myself an an ex hugging, meanwhile she hates me now and is married to some fat dude.

If there is such a thing as the NWO/Illuminati then Trump is surely a part of it.

The Trump family has been connected to it since Trump’s grandpa’s dealings with JD Rockefeller in the late 1800s.

It was the fellow NWO members that kept bailing Trump out when during his bankruptcies.

Trump is weakening America on the international scene, isolating the US from even its strongest allies.

If you believe in such things as the NWO then you can’t deny Trump is a part of it

Ancient kings often kept really stupid people around just to laugh at. I can see trump in that position.

Yes. So far he's letting the Democrats hang around. That could well change, however.

So nice of him to LET Democrats take the house.

Indeed. They can sit and twiddle their thumbs since the Senate won't let them out to play.

Show some respect! This pretty much encapsulates the insanity of Y2K madness, the hoax which cost Americans millions of bucks.

[

It is now obvious why you think Trump is the real deal.

pablopicasso1-2x.jpg

Not really.

Most of the debt we owe to ourselves. As for Perot and Paul, where are they now?

. . . um, yeah.

That is what every other modern civilization in history believed.

Ask the Russians and Australians how that is going for them.

As for Perot and Paul, they are in the same place the 2nd Amendment will eventually be.

You really ought to read the book Propaganda. If you think Americans have their own thoughts, you are gravely mistaken. It is the media, and now the web, and those who control what is on it that determine the thinking of the masses. They do not have their own thoughts.

They do this by controlling what gets published, and by controlling what celebrities do and say. The public the mimic and ape what they see in popular culture. It makes no difference if they are on the left or the right.

Last edited:

Indeed. They can sit and twiddle their thumbs since the Senate won't let them out to play.

No time to play. Too many overdue investigations to do.

Show some respect!

Not surprising is the fact that people who believe studio wrestling is real, and people who believe the so called "New World Order" is real are the same people.

While I agree with you on the former, on the later? You are just uneducated and kind of dumb, aren't you?

It has already been admitted to.

You should just read more.

11203138_484660075014772_7727737574730903743_n-660x471.jpg

pablopicasso1-2x.jpg

Not really.

. . . um, yeah.

As for Perot and Paul, they are in the same place the 2nd Amendment will eventually be.

You really ought to read the book Propaganda. If you think Americans have their own thoughts, you are gravely mistaken. It is the media, and now the web, and those who control what is on it that determine the thinking of the masses. They do not have their own thoughts.

They do this by controlling what gets published, and by controlling what celebrities do and say. The public the mimic and ape what they see in popular culture. It makes no difference if they are on the left or the right.

True, most Americans do and think whatever is popular at any given time. That is the nature of our current uneducated culture.

On the other hand, the thing about propaganda is that once you are aware of it, it stands out like a leper at a nudist camp.

Yet it appears the NWO (aka Ruling Class) doesn't want Trump. He may want to be part of the club, but maybe they are denying his application.

This is much like the Ruling Class's favored political party, the D Party. In that the R Party while not the favored party, is desperately trying to unseat the D Party as the favored party of the Ruling Class.

No time to play. Too many overdue investigations to do.

I'd wager that Graham, taking over Senate Judiciary Committee, will be happy to offer quid pro quo against House members who play too many silly games.

pablopicasso1-2x.jpg

Not really.

. . . um, yeah.

True, most Americans do and think whatever is popular at any given time. That is the nature of our current uneducated culture.

On the other hand, the thing about propaganda is that once you are aware of it, it stands out like a leper at a nudist camp.
. . and most of that debt we do not "owe to ourselves." If we did, we could just, sort of, clear it, wipe it out. But it is owed to the banking cabal. If we were to default it, it would destabilize the entire system. Like Wehrmacht Germany, or Venezuela, you would need millions of dollars just to buy a loaf of bread.

The banking system is a privately owned system. That debt is owed to the richest .01 percent of the one percent. It is not owed to the government.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how the system works.

pablopicasso1-2x.jpg

Not really.

As long as the US has the world's preeminent military, the dollar will continue to be the world's reserve currency. Thus, the Fed can continue to print money keeping the system going.

When the dollar is no longer the reserve currency, it all comes crashing down.

Yet it appears the NWO (aka Ruling Class) doesn't want Trump. He may want to be part of the club, but maybe they are denying his application.

This is much like the Ruling Class's favored political party, the D Party. In that the R Party while not the favored party, is desperately trying to unseat the D Party as the favored party of the Ruling Class.

He was born into the club.

What better way to get those opposed to the NWO to go along with policies that weaken the US and thus strengthening globalism than to make him look like the enemy of the NWO

I think it is more the role of. . . . patsy. Or stool pigeon.

Yes, it is a lesser role, but for the desperate, it is still a role. For someone that desperately wants to be part of the club, who has been told, you play this role, eventually you will be in the club, etc.

Just as Hitler and Stalin were bank rolled and part of the club, and had interactions with the industrialists and the bankers, they played the game, so we have the same picture.

A stooge, a stool pigeon, a patsy.

Even at the end, Gaddafi tried to make nice, even though he was entirely innocent of any of the crimes the MSM accused him of.

Or is Trump a victim of the same "fake news," that the MSM has pushed on the population for generations?

He said he was going to end the never ending wars. Why hasn't he?

He told us that the Fed was bullshit and he was going to reign that crap in, so what the hell? What happened to the campaign promise?

Will Mnuchin stop Trump from auditing the Federal Reserve?

Last edited:

pablopicasso1-2x.jpg

Not really.

As long as the US has the world's preeminent military, the dollar will continue to be the world's reserve currency. Thus, the Fed can continue to print money keeping the system going.

When the dollar is no longer the reserve currency, it all comes crashing down.

At that point, probably a UN military coalition will take over and a global block chain electric currency will take over. I'm thinking they still just need more time. . . .

I find it alarming how difficult Britain is having getting out of the EU. That should serve as a lesson for us. It is often impossible to devolve government. Can you imagine if the majority of states in the US wanted to go back to the Article of Confederation? At this point, I could imagine such a scenario, progressive California, Libertarian Texas, all for their own reasons. . . .

Even if they wanted to. . . what a cluster fuck. :20:

Forum List

Back