Follow the $$$

emulates clause, darling.
There is no such thing
Emoluments Clause
No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.
Now, get to explaining.
sorry autocorrect... trump's business are far reaching. He profits from foreign money. You need an explanation of that?
Our government is foreign? o_O
He's profiting from both our gov and foreign investments, both a no no.
Lol have you any honesty?
Pathetic
If you can prove me wrong, do it.

There is no such thing
Emoluments Clause
No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.
Now, get to explaining.
sorry autocorrect... trump's business are far reaching. He profits from foreign money. You need an explanation of that?
Our government is foreign? o_O
He's profiting from both our gov and foreign investments, both a no no.
Lol have you any honesty?
Pathetic
If you can prove me wrong, do it.
You say this violates the e clause. It doesn't. I have asked you to prove your claim and you haven't. You have even moved th goal posts. PROVE trump is breaking the law. Or at least shut up. This stupid shit is getting so old..

he doesn't own it.
Reuters reported on April 26 that public pension funds in at least seven U.S. states periodically send millions of dollars to an investment fund that owns the upscale Trump SoHo Hotel and Condominium in New York City and pays a Trump (owned) company to run it, according to a Reuters review of public records.

It's a portfolio

Forum List

Back