Food Doesn't Grow Here Anymore

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
That is why so many people are coming north. They are starving because food doesn't grow there anymore. Which is a result of global climate change. Drought has destroyed their farming industry. People are dying from starvation. Add into that the gangs and violence.

I'm the grandchild of 2 immigrants. They were fleeing a genocide by the Ottoman Empire. My grandparents had no choice. Either leave their home or stay and die. Three brothers were sent to America. One of them was my grandfather. They were the only ones to survive the genocide. My dad was the only person who could carry on my family name. My mom had to have 4 kids just to have a son. The 4th was a boy and she went from the delivery room to the OR to get her tubes tied. There's one male born in this latest generation. He, like my dad and my brother, will be the only person who can carry on our family name.

People are doing what our ancestors and all who came here before us did, just doing all they can to stay alive.

Opinion | ‘Food Doesn’t Grow Here Anymore. That’s Why I Would Send My Son North.’

So are Americans, when they protect THEIR BORDER.

In case you didn't know....immigration today is NOTHING like it was back then.
The world has changed.

Today, child trafficking, drug running, cartel business and human smuggling account for a large percentage of immigration into the US.
It's not the innocent escape from brutality you think it is. the rest are mostly coming here to live the American Dream, at the expense of US taxpayers.

Secondly, "global climate change" is unproven. And even if it was, it will affect the USA's ability to grow food as well, making the situation here even worse for American citizens.

Your Op is a farce.

That is why so many people are coming north. They are starving because food doesn't grow there anymore. Which is a result of global climate change. Drought has destroyed their farming industry. People are dying from starvation. Add into that the gangs and violence.

I'm the grandchild of 2 immigrants. They were fleeing a genocide by the Ottoman Empire. My grandparents had no choice. Either leave their home or stay and die. Three brothers were sent to America. One of them was my grandfather. They were the only ones to survive the genocide. My dad was the only person who could carry on my family name. My mom had to have 4 kids just to have a son. The 4th was a boy and she went from the delivery room to the OR to get her tubes tied. There's one male born in this latest generation. He, like my dad and my brother, will be the only person who can carry on our family name.

People are doing what our ancestors and all who came here before us did, just doing all they can to stay alive.

Opinion | ‘Food Doesn’t Grow Here Anymore. That’s Why I Would Send My Son North.’
My maternal gps Armenian refugees (Yerevan/Smyrna) and that piece you posted is pure fluff. This stuff doesn't get much sillier; "Food doesn't grow here anymore", FFS!

You have to love the idea that global warming is affecting food production but somehow the idea of no crop rotation, no fertilization, no proper land management has no effect. The growing of cash crops such as cocaine, pot and others has no effect on how much land is available for farming.

NASA claims our sun is going into a solar minimum which means lower temperatures.

What we need is more reasons to come here for notepad of stay where we are. I can think of a few. No food because I don't want to grow any. No place to live because I did not pay the rent.

Fake news

I don't know where you are from but food hasn't grown in a lot of place these last 60 years since I have seen people starving in pictures in National Geographic in school . Mostly the people were starving and the pictures were mostly from 'africa' . But heck , they didn't know how to pump water out of the ground 60 years ago and probably still don't know how Dana . Food doesn't just grow , it needs to be farmed and taken care of and the starving probably don't even know how to do that Dana .

Stop watering the crops with Brawndo.

Even if it does have what plants crave.

Brawndo.jpg

You're Armenian, right?

Different story.

Maybe the Central and South Americans could feed themselves if they'd stop breeding like rats.

Ever think of that??

Maybe they'd have a chance if they didn't vote, back, rebel, and fight for for every fucking Marxist that offered them something for nothing. Then ends up imprisoning them and starving the less desirables.

Think there isn't some racism involved in Central and South America? You're nuts if you don't.

Ever think of that??

One other thing.

Since the Earth's temperatures have started rising along with additional C02, food production is WAY up.

C02 causes food crops to absolutely THRIVE. Crops are being grown in places that could never grow anything.

Leftists are just fucking stupid. You really are.

Pathetically stupid.

And so gullible, you shouldn't be taught to read or allowed to watch TV. You're just too fucking stupid

As they walked through all of the lush trees, bushes and grasses with the people the globalists provided.

So they are after our food?
This is a direct threat. fuck them
Shoot them at the border.

Honduras Exports

Honduras’ exports mainly agricultural products such as coffee and bananas. Other exports include: shrimp, lobster, olive oil and clothes. Honduras’ main export partner is the United States with 41 percent of total exports. Others include: Mexico, Canada, Guatemala, El Salvador and the European Union. This page provides - Honduras Exports - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. Honduras Exports - actual data, historical chart and calendar of releases - was last updated on June of 2019.
16580E2B-256B-42EA-895B-442D64A8C8A8.png

Guatemala Exports
Guatemala's exports visibly improved since the country's entry in the Free Trade Area of the Americas in 2004. Guatemala mainly exports coffee and clothes, each representing 12 percent of total exports. Other exports include: sugar, banana and precious metals. Guatemala's mains export partner is the United States (40 percent of exports). Others include: Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras and the Euro Area. This page provides - Guatemala Exports - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. Guatemala Exports - actual data, historical chart and calendar of releases - was last updated on June of 2019.

Attachments

• 3080ACFF-61BC-487C-AF44-FDF32C361BC0.png
    3080ACFF-61BC-487C-AF44-FDF32C361BC0.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 76

What a load of horseshit.

If they knew how to grow food they could grow it. If they weren't so lazy they could grow it. If they weren't so busy looking for free stuff from their government they could grow it.

Hell chickens produce eggs every day. One chicken could provide eggs for quite a few people.

They have no need to come to our border except to look for a free ride provided by our tax payers.

They should start shooting the bastards as they come across the border.

More than works for me.

One other thing.

Since the Earth's temperatures have started rising along with additional C02, food production is WAY up.

C02 causes food crops to absolutely THRIVE. Crops are being grown in places that could never grow anything.

Leftists are just fucking stupid. You really are.

Pathetically stupid.

And so gullible, you shouldn't be taught to read or allowed to watch TV. You're just too fucking stupid

The optimum level of CO2 for plants is from 1000-2000 PPM.

An oped piece and the source is a guy that wants to send his son up north. Not a very reliable source. Lots of speculation.

"There are other factors as well, and the despair also reflects a marginalization of Mayan communities that goes back hundreds of years, presided over in the capital by an incompetent kleptocracy. But climate change is aggravating the desperation."

I mean I feel bad for them, but not because of climate change induced food shortages.

Dammit! Last week you all said avacados were going to be scarce because of tarrifs! Now you say they can’t grow down south we have to grow them further North. Make up your mind.

So, did potatoes ever grow in Ireland again? they did? oh......
retard.gif

NY Times.
Probably a piece meant to make more Americans sympathetic to mass immigration.

No thanks, they need to stay, have fewer kids, and work with what they have.

Forum List

Back