Food for thought IV

Consider:

Trump lawyers call Comey 'Machiavellian' in note to Mueller

Character Assassination, another dirty trick emanating from the White House
ROFL! The entire Mueller investigation is just one giant campaign of character assasination. Hillary's law firm is conducting a character assasination campaign against Jim Jordan. Hillary's entire campaign was just one huge smear campaign against Trump.

Nothing could possibly be more ironic than leftists accusing Trump of characters assasination.
Jordan is nothing more than repub scum afraid to take responsibility for what 5 different men accused him of

Why should he "take responsibility" for obvious smears and lies?
Yeah 5 grown men are willing to testify they were molested and jordan knew and you call it a smear ?? what fn world are you living in?
All the sources are dubious, and it's also extremely dubious that they would wait for 20 years until Jordan was suddenly up for the speaker position. This shows all the signs of a Clinton style smear.

Machiavellian
Cunning, scheming, and unscrupulous, especially in politics or in advancing one's career.
That would seem to be a pretty accurate description of Comey I personally feel it's term more than a few on the left would use to describe him as well.

Only the very few who have actually read Machiavelli.
who TF would you want watching your back in a war Trump the fn coward or Comey?
Trump. Comey is a liar and a backstabber.
Coming from a scumbag like trump and you really believe that POS?

It actually comes from Comey. He admitted he was blackmailing Trump. The man is a scumbag.

I'd believe Trump before I would believe any Dim, and especially before I would believe the liar and backstabber Comey.

Last edited:
Machiavellian
Cunning, scheming, and unscrupulous, especially in politics or in advancing one's career.
That would seem to be a pretty accurate description of Comey I personally feel it's term more than a few on the left would use to describe him as well.

It actually comes from Comey. He admitted he was blackmailing Trump. The man is a scumbag.

I'd believe Trump before I would believe any Dim, and especially before I would believe the liar and backstabber Comey.
TRy and get this thru your republican head bri COMEY HELPED TRUMP become president

Machiavellian

Definitely not comey the sketchy coward.

Machiavellian

Seems to be that Trump uses The Prince as a game plan, but didn't study it and can't quite figure out his next move, almost daily. What Trump can't figure out too, is that The Prince is a guide on how not to rule.

TRy and get this thru your republican head bri COMEY HELPED TRUMP become president
No he didn't. He was too busy helping Hillary escape justice.

Machiavellian

Seems to be that Trump uses The Prince as a game plan, but didn't study it and can't quite figure out his next move, almost daily. What Trump can't figure out too, is that The Prince is a guide on how not to rule.
And yet almost daily he chalks up a win and you get a loss. I’m thinking any left wing guides on how to rule are pretty much wrong and should be ignored.

Forum List

Back