Food Prices Up 15.6% Under Biden

Just check out Sippy Cup's cabinet.

Pete da' Plug knows nothing about Transportation and Commerce. Granholm is a 'Green New Deal' rubber stamp that can't connect an outlet properly into a socket, and Mayorkas is a Berkeley trained inveterate liar 'Trojan Horse' perpetrating Homeland Insecurity.

And this is even before we get to the mega-mess VP Kameltoe!!

Isn't it great how everyone uses the pandemic and supply chain issue bandwagon to raise prices?
lalalala generic.gif

Don't bother you with the facts that led to these conditions. You want to hide behind stupidity. Typical democrat moron.

You blame the wrong people. Biden isn't gouging your food prices.
Biden spends his day trying not to soil his pants, so in a way you are correct.

But as for Left wing globalism around the world, they declared war on fossil fuels and did the Covid shut down thingy and spent recklessly despite Joe participating.

Sorry, I'm not fat. Hey, I sure see a shitload of trucks delivering to stores. I wonder why. Oh well. They must be delivering food. Lots of food.
Ever wonder about that?
So if there is so much food, why is it 15% more in price than it was a year and a half ago? I must say you are consistent though---consistently contradictory. You were just blaming shortages on the pandemic and supply chain and now you say there is lots of food. Make up your mind, moron.

So if there is so much food, why is it 15% more in price than it was a year and a half ago? I must say you are consistent though---consistently contradictory. You were just blaming shortages on the pandemic and supply chain and now you say there is lots of food. Make up your mind, moron.
I wasn't blaming. Can't you comprehend? For once you should.

And the war! In my opinion food is scarcer or the corporations are sure doing good.

Forum List

Back