Food Prices Up 15.6% Under Biden

What inflationary policies? I mean I see a lot of bitching about higher prices, I haven't seen a single policy proposed as to how Biden as caused those prices to increase. I mean all we usually get is the horseshit about oil drilling on public lands, yet by the end of the year we will be shattering records for domestic production.

There are number of factors at play when it comes to food prices. While the supply chain problems have been almost eliminated, the cost of inputs has increased dramatically for a whole host of reasons. The War in Ukraine has impacted the grain market. Rather you realize it or not, Ukraine was a big supplier of wheat. Hell, the wheat we grow here in the US is a variety that originated in Ukraine. The cost of feed for livestock has nearly doubled.

And while domestic oil production is up, fracking is down. A by-product of fracking is CO2. That is used in the packaging of many food products and now suppliers are having to import that CO2.

Of course, diesel fuel has an impact on food prices. There is a real easy solution, STOP EXPORTING THE SHIT. We export more diesel today than at any time in American history. WTF, that is just beyond stupid but I don't see Republicans jumping onboard a ban on exporting finished fuel products. Proposals have been circulated in the House.

But I hate to see the fury when you people see the price of turkeys this Thanksgiving. Sure, stores will sell them at a loss, but there is a limit. 50 million turkeys were lost to Avian Flu. Hens are going to be scarce, breasts are going to be off the chain expensive, and rare. And of course, you dipshits are going to blame Biden.
You mean to tell me that the government out of control spending isn't creating an issue with inflation? Really?

And of course, you dipshits are going to blame Biden.
According to him, we're supposed to.

1665689364971.png

What inflationary policies? I mean I see a lot of bitching about higher prices, I haven't seen a single policy proposed as to how Biden as caused those prices to increase. I mean all we usually get is the horseshit about oil drilling on public lands, yet by the end of the year we will be shattering records for domestic production.

There are number of factors at play when it comes to food prices. While the supply chain problems have been almost eliminated, the cost of inputs has increased dramatically for a whole host of reasons. The War in Ukraine has impacted the grain market. Rather you realize it or not, Ukraine was a big supplier of wheat. Hell, the wheat we grow here in the US is a variety that originated in Ukraine. The cost of feed for livestock has nearly doubled.

And while domestic oil production is up, fracking is down. A by-product of fracking is CO2. That is used in the packaging of many food products and now suppliers are having to import that CO2.

Of course, diesel fuel has an impact on food prices. There is a real easy solution, STOP EXPORTING THE SHIT. We export more diesel today than at any time in American history. WTF, that is just beyond stupid but I don't see Republicans jumping onboard a ban on exporting finished fuel products. Proposals have been circulated in the House.

But I hate to see the fury when you people see the price of turkeys this Thanksgiving. Sure, stores will sell them at a loss, but there is a limit. 50 million turkeys were lost to Avian Flu. Hens are going to be scarce, breasts are going to be off the chain expensive, and rare. And of course, you dipshits are going to blame Biden.
All the demafascsit policies have lead to the inflation and recesssion we are suffering from.

It will only get worse

Governments all over the world are preventing farmers from using carbon based fertilizer as much as they were, thus limiting crops for next year.

Meanwhile, the UN says that about a billion people will starve to death next year.

The Left wing hell has just begun.
There are too many peasants who are trained that defend the power mad elites.

The Dems count on their voters to be ignorant and gullible, which is why they keep insisting the economy is good and prices are barely up. The problem this time is that voters, no matter how poorly informed, go to the grocery store and the gas station.

We are more likely than not to take BOTH chambers of Congress and stop the Biden Administration’s assault on our county. If polls are showing even, or close to it, that means a big win for the Republicans. Most R voters, after having been vilified for years and most recently called threats to democracy, are not answering pollsters.

Lol, yep had nothing to do with supply chain issues left from nor did it gave anything to do with 30 percent of this year's crop being tilled under due to drout

The Dems count on their voters to be ignorant and gullible, which is why they keep insisting the economy is good and prices are barely up. The problem this time is that voters, no matter how poorly informed, go to the grocery store and the gas station.

We are more likely than not to take BOTH chambers of Congress and stop the Biden Administration’s assault on our county. If polls are showing even, or close to it, that means a big win for the Republicans. Most R voters, after having been vilified for years and most recently called threats to democracy, are not answering pollsters.
That is rich, dems are ignorant and gullible. Project much, because it is the Republicans, and especially the Trump supporters that are ignorant and gullible. Willfully ignorant. Take this thread. Biden caused inflation--how I ask? No one has put forth a single presidential action that has spurred inflation. Government spending? Stupid claim, the deficit is significantly down. Quantitative easing is being cut back every month. Restrictions on oil production. What restrictions, the reduction in lease sales on public lands? The leases the oil companies don't want? And domestic production is up, this year will be a record year. Trump's last lease sale got ten cents on the dollar. I don't know about you, but I ain't interested in getting ten cents of the dollar.

But democrats are not claiming there is no inflation, and yes, the economy has been rather robust, hence the Fed rate increases month after month. But what democrats are claiming is the Biden is not to blame here. Hell, actually, the Republicans, who stand in the way of concrete proposals to combat inflation because they want it as an election year issue, carry more blame than Biden and Democrats.

Nope, not a single Trumpbot is willing to show BIden policies that have exacerbated inflation. But democrats, well we can provide some drivers. The War in Ukraine, both in grain prices and in fuel prices. After all, Republicans tell me all the time, energy is a global market. Of course, not really sure how exporting liquified natural gas and diesel fuels is putting America first. Those countries in Europe did business with the bear, we don't, why do we have to pay?

As mentioned, drought, and then Avian Bird flu, you are going to fell that pain when you buy your Thanksgiving turkey. But even though I have explained that 50 million birds were lost you will see the price of Turkeys and go, "Damn that Biden". Willful ignorance.

americans are all more poor due to xiden and the demaklans inflationary policies

Forum List

Back