Food security of states

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I think that this should not be forgotten, especially against the backdrop of political destabilization and cooling.

I am sure that the Left will, in the event of a famine, take bread from the Great Plains and feed the British colonies. A similar situation was in the USSR in the 1930s: famines were precisely in those areas where the most fertile lands, while the northwestern regions, including Moscow, Belarus and the Baltic states, did not starve.

I think that this should not be forgotten, especially against the backdrop of political destabilization and cooling.

I am sure that the Left will, in the event of a famine, take bread from the Great Plains and feed the British colonies. A similar situation was in the USSR in the 1930s: famines were precisely in those areas where the most fertile lands, while the northwestern regions, including Moscow, Belarus and the Baltic states, did not starve.
China is already ahead of the leftists, Einstein. The treason is on the POSPOTUS side, JoeXi's side:

'....Grand Forks, unmanned air systems....Chinese government-connected Fufeng Group's purchase of 370 acres in Grand Forks, North Dakota agribusiness park.'

• Banned
China is already ahead of the leftists, Einstein. The treason is on the POSPOTUS side, JoeXi's side:

'....Grand Forks, unmanned air systems....Chinese government-connected Fufeng Group's purchase of 370 acres in Grand Forks, North Dakota agribusiness park.'
China is leftist, it has a communist government. There is no doubt that China has always been on the side of the left.

By the way, China is also "occupying" the Far East and Siberia of RF, and even the Urals, their troops are even stationed there.

Forum List

Back