Food stamps, who are the recipients?

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg
my wife is a counselor for riverside county department of human services...those numbers are spot on..

Does your wife have a problem with percentages as well? It seams to be reaching epidemic status these days.

Thats just SNAP. What about the corporate welfare?

This is another fine example of libs leaving out pertinent info.
Corporations supply jobs and taxes that benefit the economy.
Next we'll be hearing how social security is welfare.
No they send the jobs overseas and they cant be paying taxes because they are getting tax breaks.

So corporations do nothing for our economy and jobless welfare recipients are a benefit?
Gotcha..........what a fucken retard.

Exactly moron. I will put my faith in people before a corporation. I cant believe what a fucking idiot you are.

Yeah...because the homeless guy on the corner is the perfect place to look for a job. Maybe he'll have a spare cup and sign you can use.
Or maybe Latoya down the street with the ten kids will hire you as the door man at the local crack house. Such wonderful job opportunities in the hood.....
I dont have to look for jobs. They look for me. Educate yourself if you cant find a job and they will come to you as well.

No they send the jobs overseas and they cant be paying taxes because they are getting tax breaks.

So corporations do nothing for our economy and jobless welfare recipients are a benefit?

Exactly moron. I will put my faith in people before a corporation. I cant believe what a fucking idiot you are.

Yeah...because the homeless guy on the corner is the perfect place to look for a job. Maybe he'll have a spare cup and sign you can use.
Or maybe Latoya down the street with the ten kids will hire you as the door man at the local crack house. Such wonderful job opportunities in the hood.....
I dont have to look for jobs. They look for me. Educate yourself if you cant find a job and they will come to you as well.
Yea thats why you are on here all day every day.

No, regulations, unions, and tax structure send jobs overseas.
very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg
Thats just SNAP. What about the corporate welfare?

Regulations, tax structure, and Unions dont own the corporations. Its a decision by the corporations to do this. Dont try deflect blame.

Yes the reason I'm on here all day every day is because I have it like that. Get an education and you will be able to have it like that as well.

Dont need a job as I'm retired. But I am positive that I've never seen anyone get a job from a welfare recipient.

some of us have worked hard enough and long enough to set our own hours.
are you jealous ?

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg
my wife is a counselor for riverside county department of human services...those numbers are spot on..

Does your wife have a problem with percentages as well? It seams to be reaching epidemic status these days.
nope but a valiant attempt at deflection
you have a problem with spelling?

Nope not at all. And I dont have a problem with percentages either.

Dont need a job as I'm retired. But I am positive that I've never seen anyone get a job from a welfare recipient.
false! lot of people who have collected welfare have gone on to start their own businesses.

Truthfully, what does it matter as to the race of recipient's?
What matters is it is too easy for the able bodied to get, as well as with the monumental increase, obviously the economy must be alot worse than the admin wants you to believe.

And realize, I want them available for the truly needy. If we keep up at this rate, those will surely be the ones to suffer as we can't continue to afford every jane dick, and harry that doesn't feel like accepting work they can find, and benefits will have to be reduced for those in need, too.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

nope but a valiant attempt at deflection
you have a problem with spelling?

Nope not at all. And I dont have a problem with percentages either.
you must, as those number are correct .

Some people don't need to work for others to make money. Broaden your mind. A job is only one way to bring in income son.

are you jealous ?

Nah...some of us retired at 46.

are you jealous ?

Then there's you who's going to be late for your McDonald's shift if you don't get moving.

false! lot of people who have collected welfare have gone on to start their own businesses.

So they were still on welfare when they were running a business?
Pretty sure thats illegal...

are you jealous ?

And some have retired at 37.

are you jealous ?

43.. now you are jealous

Forum List

Back