Food stamps, who are the recipients?

false! lot of people who have collected welfare have gone on to start their own businesses.

So they were still on welfare when they were running a business?
Pretty sure thats illegal...
How Can I Start My Own Business While on Welfare?
by Leslie Truex, Demand Media
fotolia_3469575_XS.jpg

It's possible to start a business with little or no money.

zig.gif

There is an adage that states, "It takes money to make money." While money is required to start a business, one doesn't necessarily need a lot of it. With careful planning and budgeting, a person with little income can build a successful business.

Step 1
Make a list of skills and experience you have that can be applied to a business. Utilize what you know, and don't waste time or money learning something new. Consider offering a service based on a skill you can offer. Get up and running quicker by offering services such as child care, tutoring, administrative support or coaching, which tend to cost less to start than products.

Step 2
Make use of what you own to start and run a business. Don't buy a new computer or expensive software, even if the ones you own don't quite meet your needs. Apply this same principle for other tools and resources you may want. Make do with what you've got before investing in something new.

Related Reading: How to Start My Own Business Course

Step 3
Find free or borrow resources you need. Get free advice on creating a business or marketing plan through your local Small Business Administration or SCORE office. Network with people you know to see if you can use or borrow a computer, or visit a local library, most of which offer free access to computers. Obtain free business tools such as e-mail, Web hosting, blogs, fax services, conference lines and document creation software, if you can afford Internet services or have access to a free computer with Internet access.

Step 4
Employ low-cost marketing tactics such as business cards, social networking, e-mail and press releases.

Step 5
Don't spend your profit. Invest as much of your profits back into the business until its got momentum and generating a steady income.
How Can I Start My Own Business While on Welfare Chron.com

If your business is doing well enough to hire employees you sure as hell better not be on welfare.
that's the whole point...
it's ok to admit your mistake.

So you're not getting a job from a welfare recipient,but a past welfare recipient.
Two different things.
false, it's a distinction without a difference.....

Exactly moron. I will put my faith in people before a corporation. I cant believe what a fucking idiot you are.

Yeah...because the homeless guy on the corner is the perfect place to look for a job. Maybe he'll have a spare cup and sign you can use.
Or maybe Latoya down the street with the ten kids will hire you as the door man at the local crack house. Such wonderful job opportunities in the hood.....
I dont have to look for jobs. They look for me. Educate yourself if you cant find a job and they will come to you as well.
Yea thats why you are on here all day every day.
Yes the reason I'm on here all day every day is because I have it like that. Get an education and you will be able to have it like that as well.
I do very well, one income from Military retirement and one income from the job I have now. I just have to travel a lot to the customers plants were we sell our equipment. That's why I might go days with out posting here.
I didnt ask you how you did. Dont really care. I just let you know that if you were as accomplished as I am...you too could be on here all day everyday since it seems to bother you.

Considering kids in school also get breakfast and lunch free, if they are snap eligible, yet that is not figured into their benefits, thus not reducing them, many households have expendable dollars for their parents bad habits.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg
You should support ending food stamps program out right I do.
But then again if we killed the snaps program unemployment would go through the roof.
How do the kids affected by your decision eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
They are white kids who care RIGHT OP?
Lets just see what race is really affected by the lose of snaps. Isn't that right OP?
Can you rewrite that so it makes some sense? I read and re read that 6 times and I have no clue what you are trying to say.
You can't comprehend what was written? Oh well I don't give a fuck.
I guess you are to stupid and might want to find another discussion board to fit your lower level comprehension

Yeah...because the homeless guy on the corner is the perfect place to look for a job. Maybe he'll have a spare cup and sign you can use.
Or maybe Latoya down the street with the ten kids will hire you as the door man at the local crack house. Such wonderful job opportunities in the hood.....
I dont have to look for jobs. They look for me. Educate yourself if you cant find a job and they will come to you as well.
Yes the reason I'm on here all day every day is because I have it like that. Get an education and you will be able to have it like that as well.
I do very well, one income from Military retirement and one income from the job I have now. I just have to travel a lot to the customers plants were we sell our equipment. That's why I might go days with out posting here.
I didnt ask you how you did. Dont really care. I just let you know that if you were as accomplished as I am...you too could be on here all day everyday since it seems to bother you.
I wouldnt want to be on here all day every day. But if you making 48K seems accomplished to you, then good on ya.

I wouldnt want to be on here all day every day. But if you making 48K seems accomplished to you, then good on ya.
Then why are complaining I am on here all day everyday? You definitely must be jealous of my ability to do so. You need more income so you can do what I do and not have to answer to anyone else.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg
But then again if we killed the snaps program unemployment would go through the roof.
Lets just see what race is really affected by the lose of snaps. Isn't that right OP?
Can you rewrite that so it makes some sense? I read and re read that 6 times and I have no clue what you are trying to say.
I guess you are to stupid and might want to find another discussion board to fit your lower level comprehension
irony !

So they were still on welfare when they were running a business?
Pretty sure thats illegal...
How Can I Start My Own Business While on Welfare?
by Leslie Truex, Demand Media
fotolia_3469575_XS.jpg

It's possible to start a business with little or no money.

zig.gif

There is an adage that states, "It takes money to make money." While money is required to start a business, one doesn't necessarily need a lot of it. With careful planning and budgeting, a person with little income can build a successful business.

Step 1
Make a list of skills and experience you have that can be applied to a business. Utilize what you know, and don't waste time or money learning something new. Consider offering a service based on a skill you can offer. Get up and running quicker by offering services such as child care, tutoring, administrative support or coaching, which tend to cost less to start than products.

Step 2
Make use of what you own to start and run a business. Don't buy a new computer or expensive software, even if the ones you own don't quite meet your needs. Apply this same principle for other tools and resources you may want. Make do with what you've got before investing in something new.

Related Reading: How to Start My Own Business Course

Step 3
Find free or borrow resources you need. Get free advice on creating a business or marketing plan through your local Small Business Administration or SCORE office. Network with people you know to see if you can use or borrow a computer, or visit a local library, most of which offer free access to computers. Obtain free business tools such as e-mail, Web hosting, blogs, fax services, conference lines and document creation software, if you can afford Internet services or have access to a free computer with Internet access.

Step 4
Employ low-cost marketing tactics such as business cards, social networking, e-mail and press releases.

Step 5
Don't spend your profit. Invest as much of your profits back into the business until its got momentum and generating a steady income.
How Can I Start My Own Business While on Welfare Chron.com

If your business is doing well enough to hire employees you sure as hell better not be on welfare.
that's the whole point...
it's ok to admit your mistake.

So you're not getting a job from a welfare recipient,but a past welfare recipient.
Two different things.
false, it's a distinction without a difference.....

Oh really? So you see no difference between a welfare recipient and a business owner?
That begs the question...do you know the difference between male and female?
Just trying to set a baseline on your ignorance.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg
I can only guess you were enraged about something. That post sounded like a retarded groundhog reporting on groundhog day.

My point is simply we are actually being a codependent to that parents ability to function as proper parents to these kids. That extra money is sold for less than their worth so they continue with their drinking or drug habits. How is that helping these kids? If kids are in school getting fed, then those benefits should be reduced and paid for off days and dinner only.
Considering kids in school also get breakfast and lunch free, if they are snap eligible, yet that is not figured into their benefits, thus not reducing them, many households have expendable dollars for their parents bad habits.
your point?

irony !
I have no problem comprehending what is written take the iron heat it up place it on your face.
As a matter of fact I am very accomplished and successful
At least I am not a dumb ass obama supporter.

Asschaplips once posted on here he makes 48K a year. Whooopdi dooo, I made that much 24 years ago.
I doubt you could quote that. I make more than that in a month.
you doubt? 50K a month? I call BFS
we got our selves a PISSIN' CONTEST FOLKS!
Its merely a diverson. We can tell by his incredulous response that the amount of 50K a month is too much for him to fathom. It messed him up so badly he cant even fake like its small potatoes to bring in that much per month.

I can only guess you were enraged about something. That post sounded like a retarded groundhog reporting on groundhog day.
Let me take a wild guess You are an obama supporter?

Forum List

Back