Food stamps, who are the recipients?

One more time stupid I have no problem comprehending what is written
Meaning what you write weak as it is I can comprehend what your wrote.Just how fucking stupid are you? We'll hold that answer until you respond to the other question I asked.
What??
All I can say is stupid find another discussion board
What??
I bet when you voted for obama you did it early and often.
Meaning what you write weak as it is I can comprehend what your wrote.Just how fucking stupid are you? We'll hold that answer until you respond to the other question I asked.
What??
What??
What??
What??
3 times as a matter of fact. Then I voted in place of all my dead relatives all the way back to slavery.
That's what I figured just another dumb ass obama supporter.

What??
What??
What??
3 times as a matter of fact. Then I voted in place of all my dead relatives all the way back to slavery.
You must be upset he won election not once but twice. That must have chapped your ass. :lol:

You can't comprehend what was written? Oh well I don't give a fuck.
I guess you are to stupid and might want to find another discussion board to fit your lower level comprehension
irony !
I have no problem comprehending what is written take the iron heat it up place it on your face.
As a matter of fact I am very accomplished and successful
At least I am not a dumb ass obama supporter.
Youre not successful if you think 50K a month is a big deal dude. Your written response showed us all that it amazed you. Come on now. Who do you think you are fooling here?
I don't think I responded to the post
I'm a PLUMBER I SET MY OWN PRICE If that gives you any idea what I think is good money.
Plumber?? :rofl:
Yes there are no dumb plumbers who are licensed at 135.00 hr you figure it up big boy.

You can't comprehend what was written? Oh well I don't give a fuck.
I guess you are to stupid and might want to find another discussion board to fit your lower level comprehension
irony !
I have no problem comprehending what is written take the iron heat it up place it on your face.
Youre not successful if you think 50K a month is a big deal dude. Your written response showed us all that it amazed you. Come on now. Who do you think you are fooling here?
I'm a PLUMBER I SET MY OWN PRICE If that gives you any idea what I think is good money.
that's what I SAID.

What??
What??
What??
You must be upset he won election not once but twice. That must have chapped your ass. :lol:
Lot of stupid people voted but now regret that vote.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

LOL, first off whites make up 64% of the population very blacks 15% and hispanics 15%. That means white take a ton less than their portion, while blacks take a ton more their portion. A TON MORE! Second, the US government likes to toss in many white hispanics (that includes many Mexicans) into the white category, so that could drive up the number, but in any case that bumps the white population to 75%!

Sorry smokey, but you once again prove how retarded you are!

Yes there are no dumb plumbers who are licensed at 135.00 hr you figure it up big boy.
THERE ARE LOTS OF STUPID PLUMBERS BUT NOT MANY WHO CANNOT SPEAK.

What's your beef ASCLEPIAS I said we should shut it down you should agree with me since it's mostly whites in the snaps program.

is that all? Do you get food stamps to help you out?

Lot of stupid people voted but now regret that vote.
I bet it still chapped you ass didnt it?
lol.gif

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg
Thats just SNAP. What about the corporate welfare?

LOL corporate welfare isn't welfare! It's incentives to keep a business first in the State and second in the country! Welfare to individuals has a negative impact on society. Tax benefits and incentives to business bring in high paying jobs, property taxes and countless other benefits.

Maybe if you got off welfare and glup worked for a living you would understand the principals behind hard work!

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg
Thats just SNAP. What about the corporate welfare?

LOL corporate welfare isn't welfare! It's incentives to keep a business first in the State and second in the country! Welfare to individuals has a negative impact on society. Tax benefits and incentives to business bring in high paying jobs, property taxes and countless other benefits.

Maybe if you got off welfare and glup worked for a living you would understand the principals behind hard work!
Welfare is an incentive for people to keep on living and eating. People make the world go round.

If by work you mean get a job, no thanks. Been there done that. I prefer making money to working.

is that all? Do you get food stamps to help you out?
That's an hour even if I don't do anything and if I am their 5 minute or 59 minutes if I am their 61 minutes that's another hour. Plus
That's my Republican rate. I double it and sometimes triple if I see anything Obama

Forum List

Back