Food stamps, who are the recipients?

Shut down the snap program! Obviously, it favors whitey!
Most people know food stamps help out kids. I like little white kids. They havent been tainted yet.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg
Thats just SNAP. What about the corporate welfare?

LOL corporate welfare isn't welfare! It's incentives to keep a business first in the State and second in the country! Welfare to individuals has a negative impact on society. Tax benefits and incentives to business bring in high paying jobs, property taxes and countless other benefits.

Maybe if you got off welfare and glup worked for a living you would understand the principals behind hard work!
Welfare is an incentive for people to keep on living and eating. People make the world go round.

If by work you mean get a job, no thanks. Been there done that. I prefer making money to working.

If it was an incentive to work, then they'd get it for working, and not sitting on their fat asses and pumping out kids.

Most people know food stamps help out kids. I like little white kids. They havent been tainted yet.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

LOL corporate welfare isn't welfare! It's incentives to keep a business first in the State and second in the country! Welfare to individuals has a negative impact on society. Tax benefits and incentives to business bring in high paying jobs, property taxes and countless other benefits.

Maybe if you got off welfare and glup worked for a living you would understand the principals behind hard work!
Welfare is an incentive for people to keep on living and eating. People make the world go round.

If by work you mean get a job, no thanks. Been there done that. I prefer making money to working.

If it was an incentive to work, then they'd get it for working, and not sitting on their fat asses and pumping out kids.

They have to be alive before they can work and the children cant work. So you must really hate children to deprive them of food.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

You need an incentive to keep eating and living? I would think hunger and not dying would be incentive enough to get off your ass and get a job. If not for yourself for your family.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

They have to be alive before they can work and the children cant work. So you must really hate children to deprive them of food.
Shut it down white kids grow up to be white racist isn't that correct? On food stamps nonetheless

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

I bet you think that what you said there ^ makes sense.

I'm all for shutting down welfare.

I'll take care of all the members of my family who are currently on it. Oh yeah, that would be NONE.

At least you are honest. Sad you still blame everyone today for the problems of the past, though.

One more time stupid I have no problem comprehending what is written
Meaning what you write weak as it is I can comprehend what your wrote.Just how fucking stupid are you? We'll hold that answer until you respond to the other question I asked.
What??
All I can say is stupid find another discussion board
What??
I bet when you voted for obama you did it early and often.
3 times as a matter of fact. Then I voted in place of all my dead relatives all the way back to slavery.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

You need an incentive to keep eating and living? I would think hunger and not dying would be incentive enough to get off your ass and get a job. If not for yourself but for your family.

I eat and live just fine. Getting a job is for people that have no options or are not aware of other opportunities.

Drugs?

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

You need an incentive to keep eating and living? I would think hunger and not dying would be incentive enough to get off your ass and get a job. If not for yourself but for your family.

I eat and live just fine. Getting a job is for people that have no options or are not aware of other opportunities.
I actually don't have a job I have a profession

Yeah, it's hard to get motivated when your food is all but transported directly to your mouth, free of charge, and you've never had to pay rent or heat.

At least you are honest. Sad you still blame everyone today for the problems of the past, though.

All I can say is stupid find another discussion board
What??
I bet when you voted for obama you did it early and often.
3 times as a matter of fact. Then I voted in place of all my dead relatives all the way back to slavery.

I only blame people of today for being ignorant of the effect of the past. You would think intelligent people that understand PTSD and legacy would understand the parallel. However, I am left only with 2 options. You are either willfully ignorant beyond belief or you are totally in an intellectual fog.

So what. I dont have a job. I have several businesses.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

Here's the thing....you actually have to look for opportunities to find them,no matter what those opportunities are.
And there lies the problem.

HuggyBear.jpg

Here's the thing....you actually have to look for opportunities to find them,no matter what those opportunities are.
And there lies the problem.

Its only a problem if you are not looking for the right thing or you are unaware that they exist.

HuggyBear.jpg

It's code for three hookers......

Forum List

Back