Food stamps, who are the recipients?

Population by race, including Guno's numbers:
  • White: 62.6% of population, 35% on food stamps
  • Black: 13.2% of population, 23% on food stamps
  • Hispanic: 17.1% of population, 15% on food stamps
I wonder what his point is?

I mean, outside of "I hate white people".

USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

He was hoping members would just think his #'s meant a higher percentage of whites use food stamps than other groups.
He actually should have never opened this can of worms.

No I think he was just pointing out more white people use food stamps.

Clearly.

Its only a problem if you are not looking for the right thing or you are unaware that they exist.

How can you not know they exist? They're all around you in the people you see everyday.
Pretty easy. If you dont think something is there its pretty easy to convince yourself you dont see whats in front of your own eyes. This is where racism does most of its damage in the Black community.

Then you have to blame the parent for not preparing their child for the real world.
But even with that,anyone can be successful if they work at it.
It's the one's who are content living off others that are the problem.

The parent? The same one that grew up in a worse environment than the child? If the parent is responsible for teaching the children and they haven't been taught themselves where does the circle end? This is what slavery and Jim Crow did to the Black family and why there are so many issues in the Black communities. People that get out of the ghettos go on to leave a legacy of success for their families..

You tell me where the circle ends.
There are not to many ways to break the chain of ignorance without insisting on drastic measures. It's been proven that most wont do it on their own as we've seen.
There are only 3 ways. Education, Reparations, or real AA for Black americans. Education is not feasible without AA.

You've had reparations many times over. If your ancestors wouldn't have been brought over here and civilized, today you'd be living in a hut and throwing spears to get your food.
The businesses you own and operate today that allow you to live the dream was thanks to the white man bringing you along.

That is reparations × 1000.

How can you not know they exist? They're all around you in the people you see everyday.
Pretty easy. If you dont think something is there its pretty easy to convince yourself you dont see whats in front of your own eyes. This is where racism does most of its damage in the Black community.

Then you have to blame the parent for not preparing their child for the real world.

The parent? The same one that grew up in a worse environment than the child? If the parent is responsible for teaching the children and they haven't been taught themselves where does the circle end? This is what slavery and Jim Crow did to the Black family and why there are so many issues in the Black communities. People that get out of the ghettos go on to leave a legacy of success for their families..

There are not to many ways to break the chain of ignorance without insisting on drastic measures. It's been proven that most wont do it on their own as we've seen.
There are only 3 ways. Education, Reparations, or real AA for Black americans. Education is not feasible without AA.

And here's the militant side.....
You claim to be successful,dont you feel that if you can do it others can as well?
There wont be any reparations and AA has run it's course.
I would think the black community would take upon themselves to clean up their own act. You make em sound helpless.

You've had reparations many times over. If your ancestors wouldn't have been brought over here and civilized, today you'd be living in a hut and throwing spears to get your food.
The businesses you own and operate today that allow you to live the dream was thanks to the white man bringing you along.

That is reparations × 1000.

Even if that was true I wouldnt h

And here's the militant side.....
You claim to be successful,dont you feel that if you can do it others can as well?
There wont be any reparations and AA has run it's course.
I would think the black community would take upon themselves to clean up their own act. You make em sound helpless.

What do you mean by the militant side?

Others can do what I did if they have the same luck and help I did. When I look back on how I went from accepting the fact I would probably be dead by my 21rst birthday to where I am now I know I was lucky as hell. This way is much too slow.

Here in lies the racial problem and the disrespect. If as a nation america cannot pay for its errors in the past for Blacks despite doing it for other races then that fuels the problem.

The Black community is cleaning up their own act. Just because you dont get a report on it doesnt mean its not happening. However, its slow going because of the continued racism expressed by whites in general pissing Black people off. Ironically white people telling Black people to clean up their act is funny because white people need to clean up their act.

Last edited:
Schlep isn't successful. I promise you.

Exactly....I cant say I've ever met someone who was successful who didnt feel that if they could do it so can anyone.

Sounds like you have met a lot of people that don't give credit to the people that inspired the mindset and gave them directions. Anytime someone tells you anyone can do it without qualifying that statement is lying or ungrateful.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg
how much longer do yours last?........just askin.....

Exactly....I cant say I've ever met someone who was successful who didnt feel that if they could do it so can anyone.

Sounds like you have met a lot of people that don't give credit to the people that inspired the mindset and gave them directions. Anytime someone tells you anyone can do it without qualifying that statement is lying or ungrateful.

The problem with what you espouse is it involves making others believe they are victims. A sure way to fuck em up permanently. As we've seen in the case of Ferguson and Mike Brown.

You need an incentive to keep eating and living? I would think hunger and not dying would be incentive enough to get off your ass and get a job. If not for yourself but for your family.

I eat and live just fine. Getting a job is for people that have no options or are not aware of other opportunities.
I actually don't have a job I have a profession
So what. I dont have a job. I have several businesses.
Good for you. What I do takes a very special skill and training
Not really. Plumbing is not what I would call a very special skill. Try network engineering and you may get my attention.
Coming from someone who says he has three business you don't know what in the fuck you are talking about.
You cannot pull permit without a license
You have to have the skill to get the license
Look it up see if Plumbing is a skill or not.

I eat and live just fine. Getting a job is for people that have no options or are not aware of other opportunities.
Not really. Plumbing is not what I would call a very special skill. Try network engineering and you may get my attention.
Coming from someone who says he has three business you don't know what in the fuck you are talking about.
Sorry retard. Plumbing is not what I would call a special skill. Any retard can do it.

And what you do I call drug lord that doesn't take a skill at all.

Dumb ass this is a brief of my job description
The primary responsibility of the Plumber is jobs related to the outfitting, maintenance and enhancement of buildings and related structures.

The Plumber inspects, repairs, installs, modifies, and maintains plumbing fixtures in heating, water and drainage systems; advises on and resolves more complex tasks and follows given instructions and safety regulations.

A typical job description for the Plumber role may include:

• Inspects, repairs, installs, modifies, and maintains plumbing fixtures in heating, water and drainage systems.
  • Identifies electrical, plumbing and safety problems applicable to the installation and takes necessary corrective action.
  • Performs necessary clerical duties for the job and is able to read blueprints.
  • Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
  • May be required to meet certain certifications in plumbing.
  • Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
  • Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
  • Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
  • Directs and leads the work of others.
  • A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
    Organizational Role
    The Plumber typically serves as member of team leadership and is considered a technical professional within the organization. As such, the Plumber provides difficult technical tasks. The organization will depend on this person's implementation experience. The Plumber generally is responsible for self-sufficiency. As such, the Plumber provides small project responsibility. The organization will depend on this person's technical supervision.

Plumber Job Responsibilities
    The Plumber generally has the following responsibilities:
    • Leads water pipeline, heating and drainage system installations, following building instructions and safety regulations.
    • Adheres to quality assurance policies and procedures to ensure the accuracy of pipeline installations; coaches and provides technical support to junior plumbers.
    • Detects, analyzes and resolves plumbing problems, such as pipeline leaks, using various technologies, tools and equipment.
    • Reviews and verifies building plans and instructions to calculate the amount of required plumbing materials and equipment required for a given task.

Building Code Compliance
    You may observe several behaviors in a person that could be strong indicators of his or her capabilities in the Building Code Compliance competency. The Plumber is expected to demonstrate Extensive experience in the Building Code Compliance competency. To demonstrate Extensive experience in the Building Code Compliance competency, one should demonstrate knowledge of national and local building regulations This person should have the ability to comply with regulations on all construction activities.
    • Advises on complex or the latest building standards.
    • Trains others how to effectively detect building code construction issues, and address them appropriately.
    • Consults on the application of building policies in organizational environments.
    • Recommends effective solutions for building code violations.
    • Interprets building standards to main stakeholders (ex: designers, contractors) and anticipates any issues.
    • Monitors the practice of complying with building codes in competing organizations
    • As I said this is just a brief of what I do on a day to day basis.

Sorry retard. Plumbing is not what I would call a special skill. Any retard can do it.
If they could they would that dog doesn't fly

The problem with what you espouse is it involves making others believe they are victims. A sure way to fuck em up permanently. As we've seen in the case of Ferguson and Mike Brown.

Thats a bunch of BS. I hate people playing the victim. That doesnt mean I'm going to lie about things. My whole spiel is "So what? Fuck em and handle your business regardless. Yes there are a lot of racist whites but you whining about it doesn't do anything."

I espouse strength. I teach others to run through obstacles or if necessary to go around. I have 7 kids attending college that I have mentored or still mentor. Not to mention my own children.

Thats a bunch of BS. I hate people playing the victim. That doesnt mean I'm going to lie about things. My whole spiel is "So what? Fuck em and handle your business regardless. Yes there are a lot of racist whites but you whining about it doesn't do anything."

I espouse strength. I teach others to run through obstacles or if necessary to go around. I have 7 kids attending college that I have mentored or still mentor. Not to mention my own children.

Sorry,but when you tell people they are owed something because their ancestors were slaves you're putting them in a victim mindset.
And worse they'll never get reparations so they spend the important earning and learning years waiting for the handout that'll never come,leaving them bitter and angry.
Way to go smart guy....

Bull shit you just lied or maybe ill-informed

And what you do I call drug lord that doesn't take a skill at all.

Dumb ass this is a brief of my job description
The primary responsibility of the Plumber is jobs related to the outfitting, maintenance and enhancement of buildings and related structures.

The Plumber inspects, repairs, installs, modifies, and maintains plumbing fixtures in heating, water and drainage systems; advises on and resolves more complex tasks and follows given instructions and safety regulations.

A typical job description for the Plumber role may include:

• Inspects, repairs, installs, modifies, and maintains plumbing fixtures in heating, water and drainage systems.
  • Identifies electrical, plumbing and safety problems applicable to the installation and takes necessary corrective action.
  • Performs necessary clerical duties for the job and is able to read blueprints.
  • Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
  • May be required to meet certain certifications in plumbing.
  • Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
  • Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
  • Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
  • Directs and leads the work of others.
  • A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
    Organizational Role
    The Plumber typically serves as member of team leadership and is considered a technical professional within the organization. As such, the Plumber provides difficult technical tasks. The organization will depend on this person's implementation experience. The Plumber generally is responsible for self-sufficiency. As such, the Plumber provides small project responsibility. The organization will depend on this person's technical supervision.

Plumber Job Responsibilities
    The Plumber generally has the following responsibilities:
    • Leads water pipeline, heating and drainage system installations, following building instructions and safety regulations.
    • Adheres to quality assurance policies and procedures to ensure the accuracy of pipeline installations; coaches and provides technical support to junior plumbers.
    • Detects, analyzes and resolves plumbing problems, such as pipeline leaks, using various technologies, tools and equipment.
    • Reviews and verifies building plans and instructions to calculate the amount of required plumbing materials and equipment required for a given task.

Building Code Compliance
    You may observe several behaviors in a person that could be strong indicators of his or her capabilities in the Building Code Compliance competency. The Plumber is expected to demonstrate Extensive experience in the Building Code Compliance competency. To demonstrate Extensive experience in the Building Code Compliance competency, one should demonstrate knowledge of national and local building regulations This person should have the ability to comply with regulations on all construction activities.
    • Advises on complex or the latest building standards.
    • Trains others how to effectively detect building code construction issues, and address them appropriately.
    • Consults on the application of building policies in organizational environments.
    • Recommends effective solutions for building code violations.
    • Interprets building standards to main stakeholders (ex: designers, contractors) and anticipates any issues.
    • Monitors the practice of complying with building codes in competing organizations
    • As I said this is just a brief of what I do on a day to day basis.

Dude please stop. You are making a fool of yourself. Look. Your job description doesnt really help your cause. I'm simply not impressed. Here is a description of what I would consider small potatoes and entry level in my field. I get a million of these a day from people trying to recruit me even though I only do this every now and then.

Network Systems Engineer

The ********* is one of the most fun, forward-thinking and innovative technology companies to work for in ********. Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We reward honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service oriented attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business. Our technology solutions are used by globally-recognized brands throughout *****.

Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a knowledgeable and motivated Network Systems Engineer to join our NOC (Network Operating Center) team. The Network SystemsEngineer is responsible for managing andmaintaining our end clients’ networks. This is achieved by quickly resolving client service requests processed through our ticketing queue and responding to automatically generated monitoring alerts.

Members of our team have a proven track record of success, are proactive, andout of the box thinkers. Our team is diligent and strive to meet our clients’ needs in every aspect of their work.

Qualified applicants will possess the following experience and certifications:

• 5+ year experience in computer network management is required
  • Strong computer skills and intermediate knowledge in routers, layer 2/3 switches, and other networking devices
  • Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems and Applications (Exchange 2007+, Windows 7, Server 2008+)
  • Excellent problem-solving abilities and ability to meet deadlines
  • Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job
  • Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
  • Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
  • Strong customer relationship skills
  • Organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated
  • A+ Certification is required
  • NET+ Certification is required
  • Security+ Certification is required
  • Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is preferred
  • Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) is preferred
  • Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) is preferred

Sorry,but when you tell people they are owed something because their ancestors were slaves you're putting them in a victim mindset.
And worse they'll never get reparations so they spend the important earning and learning years waiting for the handout that'll never come,leaving them bitter and angry.
Way to go smart guy....
I dont tell them they are owed something. Matter of fact I dont even mention reparations unless the subject comes up.

Forum List

Back