Food stamps, who are the recipients?

LOL corporate welfare isn't welfare! It's incentives to keep a business first in the State and second in the country! Welfare to individuals has a negative impact on society. Tax benefits and incentives to business bring in high paying jobs, property taxes and countless other benefits.

Maybe if you got off welfare and glup worked for a living you would understand the principals behind hard work!
Welfare is an incentive for people to keep on living and eating. People make the world go round.

If by work you mean get a job, no thanks. Been there done that. I prefer making money to working.

You need an incentive to keep eating and living? I would think hunger and not dying would be incentive enough to get off your ass and get a job. If not for yourself but for your family.

I eat and live just fine. Getting a job is for people that have no options or are not aware of other opportunities.
I actually don't have a job I have a profession
So what. I dont have a job. I have several businesses.
Good for you. What I do takes a very special skill and training

Welfare is an incentive for people to keep on living and eating. People make the world go round.

If by work you mean get a job, no thanks. Been there done that. I prefer making money to working.

You need an incentive to keep eating and living? I would think hunger and not dying would be incentive enough to get off your ass and get a job. If not for yourself but for your family.

I eat and live just fine. Getting a job is for people that have no options or are not aware of other opportunities.

HuggyBear.jpg

Sorry but that wasnt me that pimped you out and took your money. I'm too nice of a guy to do that to women.

HuggyBear.jpg
:ack-1::afro::beer:

HuggyBear.jpg

It's code for three hookers......
You pay for hookers? Must be rough.

HuggyBear.jpg

Sorry but that wasnt me that pimped you out and took your money. I'm too nice of a guy to do that to women.

It's a legitimate business! Those women want to be hookers! I'm sure you do a great job of *protecting* them.

LOL corporate welfare isn't welfare! It's incentives to keep a business first in the State and second in the country! Welfare to individuals has a negative impact on society. Tax benefits and incentives to business bring in high paying jobs, property taxes and countless other benefits.

Maybe if you got off welfare and glup worked for a living you would understand the principals behind hard work!

Here's the thing....you actually have to look for opportunities to find them,no matter what those opportunities are.
And there lies the problem.

Its only a problem if you are not looking for the right thing or you are unaware that they exist.

How can you not know they exist? They're all around you in the people you see everyday.

Good for you. What I do takes a very special skill and training
Not really. Plumbing is not what I would call a very special skill. Try network engineering and you may get my attention.

Being ignorant of the effect of the past? You haven't a clue to mine or anyone else's past here, unless they've told you. You haven't a clue what others may have endured. Your ancestor's past isn't unique, within its ramifications. What is unique is in how others choose to deal witth their ancestor's past. Hold it tight and blame others for the rest of their own existence and pass it on to their children that bitterness as well, or move past it and show today things can be different, despite and because of yesterday. Hate and bitterness of things past only lead to more hate and bitterness.

At least you are honest. Sad you still blame everyone today for the problems of the past, though.

All I can say is stupid find another discussion board
What??
I bet when you voted for obama you did it early and often.
3 times as a matter of fact. Then I voted in place of all my dead relatives all the way back to slavery.

I only blame people of today for being ignorant of the effect of the past. You would think intelligent people that understand PTSD and legacy would understand the parallel. However, I am left only with 2 options. You are either willfully ignorant beyond belief or you are totally in an intellectual fog.

Last edited:

HuggyBear.jpg

It's a legitimate business! Those women want to be hookers! I'm sure you do a great job of *protecting* them.

I know the guy that pimped you out told you that but I promise its not true. Pimps simply take advantage of your low self esteem brought on by being sexually molested at an early age. Get as far away as you can from pimps.

Here's the thing....you actually have to look for opportunities to find them,no matter what those opportunities are.

Its only a problem if you are not looking for the right thing or you are unaware that they exist.

How can you not know they exist? They're all around you in the people you see everyday.
Pretty easy. If you dont think something is there its pretty easy to convince yourself you dont see whats in front of your own eyes. This is where racism does most of its damage in the Black community.

Being ignorant of the effect of the past? You haven't a clue to mine or anyone else's past here, unless they've told you. You haven't a clue what others may have endured. Your ancestor's past isn't unique, within its ramafications. What is unique is in how others choose to deal witth their ancestor's past. Hold it tight and blame others for the rest of their own existence and pass it on to their children that bitterness as well, or move past it and show today things can be different, despite and because of yesterday. Hate and bitterness of things past only lead to more hate and bitterness.

At least you are honest. Sad you still blame everyone today for the problems of the past, though.

3 times as a matter of fact. Then I voted in place of all my dead relatives all the way back to slavery.

I only blame people of today for being ignorant of the effect of the past. You would think intelligent people that understand PTSD and legacy would understand the parallel. However, I am left only with 2 options. You are either willfully ignorant beyond belief or you are totally in an intellectual fog.
I'm sorry. I mistook you for a person with that could count to 10 without using their fingers.

That's right, hang on with all your might, can't have yourself moving past and being a positive influence on the future, now can we? Then you might actually make a positive difference and find a way to bring people together.
Being ignorant of the effect of the past? You haven't a clue to mine or anyone else's past here, unless they've told you. You haven't a clue what others may have endured. Your ancestor's past isn't unique, within its ramafications. What is unique is in how others choose to deal witth their ancestor's past. Hold it tight and blame others for the rest of their own existence and pass it on to their children that bitterness as well, or move past it and show today things can be different, despite and because of yesterday. Hate and bitterness of things past only lead to more hate and bitterness.

I'm sorry. I mistook you for a person with that could count to 10 without using their fingers.

Pretty easy. If you dont think something is there its pretty easy to convince yourself you dont see whats in front of your own eyes. This is where racism does most of its damage in the Black community.

Then you have to blame the parent for not preparing their child for the real world.
But even with that,anyone can be successful if they work at it.
It's the one's who are content living off others that are the problem.

Then you have to blame the parent for not preparing their child for the real world.

The parent? The same one that grew up in a worse environment than the child? If the parent is responsible for teaching the children and they haven't been taught themselves where does the circle end? This is what slavery and Jim Crow did to the Black family and why there are so many issues in the Black communities. People that get out of the ghettos go on to leave a legacy of success for their families..

Population by race, including Guno's numbers:
  • White: 62.6% of population, 35% on food stamps
  • Black: 13.2% of population, 23% on food stamps
  • Hispanic: 17.1% of population, 15% on food stamps
I wonder what his point is?

I mean, outside of "I hate white people".

USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

He was hoping members would just think his #'s meant a higher percentage of whites use food stamps than other groups.
He actually should have never opened this can of worms.

Population by race, including Guno's numbers:
  • White: 62.6% of population, 35% on food stamps
  • Black: 13.2% of population, 23% on food stamps
  • Hispanic: 17.1% of population, 15% on food stamps
I wonder what his point is?

I mean, outside of "I hate white people".

USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

He was hoping members would just think his #'s meant a higher percentage of whites use food stamps than other groups.
He actually should have never opened this can of worms.

No I think he was just pointing out more white people use food stamps.

The parent? The same one that grew up in a worse environment than the child? If the parent is responsible for teaching the children and they haven't been taught themselves where does the circle end? This is what slavery and Jim Crow did to the Black family and why there are so many issues in the Black communities. People that get out of the ghettos go on to leave a legacy of success for their families..

You tell me where the circle ends.
There are not to many ways to break the chain of ignorance without insisting on drastic measures. It's been proven that most wont do it on their own as we've seen.

Forum List

Back