Foot in Mouth Biden

Has Joe ever expressed a desire to fuck his own daughter? Trump managed to get a laugh out of incest.

Has Joe ever expressed a desire to fuck his own daughter?

Did you miss the word 'weren't'?

No I didn`t miss the word "weren`t" but he clearly expressed a desire to do his daughter did he not? Do you think he would take her to a movie and then a stop at the malt shop to put some coins in the juke box? By now you should know this guy.....who was buying whores while his gold digging wife was pregnant. Yes I`ve posted this before and I`ll continue to do so to highlight the hypocrisy of the MAGA maggots.

No I didn`t miss the word "weren`t"
Then you obviously have no idea what the word means.

but he clearly expressed a desire to do his daughter did he not?

no

He clearly stated if she WEREN'T his daughter, he would do her.

But, that doesn't fit your partisan agenda, does it?

Words have meaning....except when they don't

Does it again.

Joe Biden Just Made Things Worse By Joking About His Inappropriate Behavior

"As he took the stage to deliver his remarks at an International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers conference in Washington, D.C., Biden hugged Lonnie Stephenson, the union’s president. Immediately after he said: “I just want you to know I had permission to hug Lonnie.”

" Biden wrapped his arm around a boy and then said: "By the way, he gave me permission to touch him." The remarks made it seem like his first joke was less of a gaffe and more of a calculated effort."

The kicker?

“We’ve gotten so damn sophisticated. We’ve gotten so damn elitist,” Biden told the crowd during his remarks. “I hate the way things have changed over the last 15 to 20 years.”

#MeToo, Joe?
My only question is, were what he says here truly meant as jokes or was he just trying to clear his name considering the current matter concerning him and his choices of action?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back