For a president who believes in "Trickle down economics" has failed...tell that to hourly wage workers...

Then one assumes your understanding of the topic matches his.

$100K for a photo that "MIGHT" be Billy the Kid?

Since I have no idea what you are talking about, and I have no inclination to pursue something a left winger like yourself has to say, I am going to keep it that way.

I'll just assume you know nothing and move along.

You know that is one of the BIGGEST MYTHS generated by the biased MSM!
FACT from the people that DRILL!!!
There are more than 9,000 permits to drill oil on federal lands, as President Biden claimed.
But a variety of factors are keeping that work from getting started.
While more than 9,000 approved permits to drill on federal lands aren’t producing oil and gas,
that doesn’t mean companies could start drilling right now in all of those locations.
Regulatory processes, court decisions and oil prices all play a role in when drilling can actually begin.
At the end of 2021, there were 9,173 approved applications for drilling permits on federal and tribal lands,
according to the Bureau of Land Management (BLM).
2,200 leases are in COURTS which forbids development!
According to the IPAA, some of these leases are going through a “complex regulatory process or are held up in litigation.” Western Energy Alliance, which represents hundreds of companies involved in the exploration and production of oil and natural gas, says on its website that it is defending more than 2,200 leases in court, most of which cannot be developed while the cases are ongoing.
Federal leases…are subject to environmental studies. They're also subject to lawsuits filed by neighbors, by municipalities, by counties and state governments. And so it's become a more arduous process,” he said.
ANOTHER FACT!!!
some companies wait to begin drilling until oil prices are high enough to make it worth their while.
Another FACT!!!
Due the Covid-19 pandemic, some are facing a six-month waiting period for piping materials needed to drill and are still short-staffed after layoffs spurred by the pandemic-induced drop in demand for oil, Pett said.
All of the above are what the EXPERTS described as reasons the number 9,173 approved leases DOES NOT mean the leases are available for drilling!
FACTS folks so much so that I do not want to read another stupid comment made by people that don't deal in facts statements like.. "Biden had 7000 oil leases up for anyone who wanted them, no takers .

Biden administration restricts oil and gas leasing in 13 million acres of Alaska’s petroleum reserve​

ALL of the above while the dummy continues to withdraw from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve!
The sales in 2022 sank the SPR to the lowest level in about 40 years.

Biden Likely to Tap Oil Reserve for Summer Demand, Macquarie Says​

• Analyst says government will need SPR to meet gasoline demand
  • Pump prices up 17%, supplies tight heading into driving season

FACTS are hard to argue with so why are you so stupid to repeat what the biased MSM reports!
WE all know this the oil company's aren't drilling so they can control the price of oil. It is called anti Trust. Fuck them and anyone stupid enough to support them doing this.

Since I have no idea what you are talking about, and I have no inclination to pursue something a left winger like yourself has to say, I am going to keep it that way.

I'll just assume you know nothing and move along.
Assume what you will because "knowing nothing" is your sole saving grace.

Assume what you will because "knowing nothing" is your sole saving grace.

Oh, I'm crushed.

I may know nothing about the topic, but I know who and why I trust certain people and posters.

I do fine with that.

Now run along and play whatever video game your parents gave you to keep you occupied and out of their lives.

I'm not "you guys", lying asshole....And that chart proves nothing.

View attachment 934517

Wow, I'm starting to connect the dots here.

Manufacturing has shed employment over the past 40 years as the U.S. economy has shifted to service-providing industries. In June 1979, manufacturing employment reached an all-time peak of 19.6 million. In June 2019, employment was at 12.8 million, down 6.7 million or 35 percent from the all-time peak. Since 1979, employment fell during each of five recessions, and in each case, employment never fully recovered to pre recession levels.

CEO pay has skyrocketed 1,322% since 1978CEOs were paid 351 times as much as a typical worker in 2020​

And in that exact same time, unions went from representing 35% of our work force to today, under 12%.

No coincidences here fellas.

Oh, I'm crushed.

I may know nothing about the topic, but I know who and why I trust certain people and posters.

I do fine with that.

Now run along and play whatever video game your parents gave you to keep you occupied and out of their lives.
You think you know and trust people whose sole connection is a FAKE ID on the internet?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hang on
1713885882634.gif

Had to clean that up

1713885910446.gif

MY god you...

1713885957101.png

Wow, I'm starting to connect the dots here.

Manufacturing has shed employment over the past 40 years as the U.S. economy has shifted to service-providing industries. In June 1979, manufacturing employment reached an all-time peak of 19.6 million. In June 2019, employment was at 12.8 million, down 6.7 million or 35 percent from the all-time peak. Since 1979, employment fell during each of five recessions, and in each case, employment never fully recovered to pre recession levels.

CEO pay has skyrocketed 1,322% since 1978CEOs were paid 351 times as much as a typical worker in 2020​

And in that exact same time, unions went from representing 35% of our work force to today, under 12%.

No coincidences here fellas.

CEO pay has skyrocketed 1,322% since 1978​

No, it hasn't.

CEOs were paid 351 times as much as a typical worker in 2020

No, they weren't.

CEO pay has skyrocketed 1,322% since 1978​

No, it hasn't.

CEOs were paid 351 times as much as a typical worker in 2020

No, they weren't.

The top 350 U.S. company CEO's were paid an average of $24.2 million in 2020, with benefits and stock options. From 1978 to 2019, typical worker's compensation grew just 18 percent, while CEO compensation grew by 1,322 percent during the same period.
My point still stands. Now what Todd?
And you prove to me that the other 150 in the top 500 grew less than 1000%. Do you even know what the numbers are?

The majority of America’s lowest-paid workers (66 percent) are employed by large corporations with more than 100 employees, often in retail and food service sectors.

Of the top 50 employers of low-wage workers in 2012, the average executive received $9.4 million in compensation. The top 350 U.S. company CEO’s were paid an average of $24.2 million in 2020, with benefits and stock options. From 1978 to 2019, typical worker’s compensation grew just 18 percent, while CEO compensation grew by 1,322 percent during the same period. The average CEO-to-worker pay ratio for publicly traded companies in 2020 was 299-to-one. At 58 companies, the CEO-worker pay gap was more than 1,000-to-one. Despite increased productivity and profits, more than 6.3 million working adults and their families live in poverty (with millions more just barely above the poverty line) and are more likely to experience food insecurity, depression, and poor health outcomes.

Over the past five years, lawmakers across the U.S. have begun to address these challenges and restore lost revenue through enacting fines and taxes on businesses with large disparities between highest and lowest paid employees.

The top 350 U.S. company CEO's were paid an average of $24.2 million in 2020, with benefits and stock options. From 1978 to 2019, typical worker's compensation grew just 18 percent, while CEO compensation grew by 1,322 percent during the same period.
My point still stands. Now what Todd?
And you prove to me that the other 150 in the top 500 grew less than 1000%. Do you even know what the numbers are?

The majority of America’s lowest-paid workers (66 percent) are employed by large corporations with more than 100 employees, often in retail and food service sectors.

Of the top 50 employers of low-wage workers in 2012, the average executive received $9.4 million in compensation. The top 350 U.S. company CEO’s were paid an average of $24.2 million in 2020, with benefits and stock options. From 1978 to 2019, typical worker’s compensation grew just 18 percent, while CEO compensation grew by 1,322 percent during the same period. The average CEO-to-worker pay ratio for publicly traded companies in 2020 was 299-to-one. At 58 companies, the CEO-worker pay gap was more than 1,000-to-one. Despite increased productivity and profits, more than 6.3 million working adults and their families live in poverty (with millions more just barely above the poverty line) and are more likely to experience food insecurity, depression, and poor health outcomes.

Over the past five years, lawmakers across the U.S. have begun to address these challenges and restore lost revenue through enacting fines and taxes on businesses with large disparities between highest and lowest paid employees.

The top 350 companies pay their CEOs a lot more now than they used to.
Just say, "the compensation of the top 350 CEOs increased by 1322%".

And you prove to me that the other 150 in the top 500 grew less than 1000%.

I don't give a shit about what the next 150 biggest companies pay their CEOs.

The top 350 companies pay their CEOs a lot more now than they used to.
Just say, "the compensation of the top 350 CEOs increased by 1322%".

And you prove to me that the other 150 in the top 500 grew less than 1000%.

I don't give a shit about what the next 150 biggest companies pay their CEOs.
What was your intention behind defending CEO's when I showed you that their pay went up 1322% and in that same time our pay only went up 18%?

Forum List

Back