🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For all you leftist troublemakers heading this way next week

A4s_LoweToon_COLOR_033116_16959604_8col.jpg

Cowards and hypocrites.

You said the protesters would be carrying. Since the protesters are thugs, it should be easy to see that thugs will be carrying.

The protesters aren't carrying to protect themselves, they're carrying to stir up trouble and be thugs. It's bred into them.

I suggest more Republicans arm themselves .....just in case
The circular firing squad

They may shoot themselves some RINOS
Advocating for the death of your political "enemies?"

It's a Republican convention. If the anti republicans don't like it, they can just stay away, but I think many of the pro hillary people will be heading there looking to start some real trouble. I don't see republicans going to democrat rallies causing problems. If dems even have rallies since bernie dropped out and hillary being such a boring, uninspiring slug and all.

Democrats live to start trouble. That's because they are miserable people. If you are a person not causing problems for others, then you're not really a liberal Democrat.
They have to create problems so they can pretend to solve them.

We'll see, won't we? :banana:

No, we won't. That's because liberals will be here to cause trouble. You can't judge how good of a time we can have when you have liberals coming here to ruin that good time.

And if there is trouble, what do you want to bet it will be between a Black Lies Matter clown or similar and a conservative?

I'm not in the habit of telling a racist my itinerary .. but I have no intentions of wasting 5 minutes travelling to a clown show. :lol:

Go Cavs :lol:

Awww geeze, and we are really going to miss you too. :badgrin::badgrin:

Which is exactly what you're going to do .. miss me with that ignorance. (eb) :0)

Family reunion at Cedar Point .. meeting friends at Baldwin-Wallace .. no time for dumb people.

Black thugs just today smash grab 2 gun stores near Sacratomato/Roklin. Few hours back. They arming up. Drove a car thru front......with hillary bumper c sticker?

Several detained in connection with Rocklin gun store burglary

Obama said it was easier for them to get a Glock than a book. Must be easier to smash and grab at a gun store than a library.

And the thugs with illegal weapons will be the first to cry racism when cops start asking for them to show their permits. To get a gun permit, you need photo ID so current gun laws are totally racist.

13631569_1081027165313530_7658021109746051460_n.png

Obama said it was easier for them to get a Glock than a book. Must be easier to smash and grab at a gun store than a library.

And the thugs with illegal weapons will be the first to cry racism when cops start asking for them to show their permits. To get a gun permit, you need photo ID so current gun laws are totally racist.

I don't know. Anybody with a smart phone can download a book. Can you download a Glock? Hmmmm.

An assassin murdered five Police Officers in Dallas and it's estimated that 1000 innocent citizens of Chicago will be murdered before the year is out. Plots to murder Police Officers are being uncovered through the Country and yet Cleveland is worried about honest citizens who have weapons permits legally bringing weapons to the city during the Republican Convention? Wouldn't you think the Chief would welcome the help?

So what Republicans will see at the Republican convention is their fellow conservatives, who were told to disarm by the gubmint and so they dropped their guns immediately because they really don't believe in the 2nd amendment or the Constitution which is the ultimate law of the land, look all around them at libruls who are armed and exercising their '2nd amendment rights'.

Oh Karma you bitch, you do have a way of fucking with people don't you.

So what Republicans will see at the Republican convention is their fellow conservatives, who were told to disarm by the gubmint and so they dropped their guns immediately because they really don't believe in the 2nd amendment or the Constitution which is the ultimate law of the land, look all around them at libruls who are armed and exercising their '2nd amendment rights'.

What do you mean told to by the government? Our laws in Ohio is that any establishment has the right to restrict firearms in their place of business. Quicken Loans Arena is one of those places.

As the article states, everything outside of that building has the government supporting the right of the 2nd amendment. The 2nd amendment guarantees you the right to bear arms, but it does not guarantee you that private enterprise cannot restrict your rights.

What do you mean told to by the government? Our laws in Ohio is that any establishment has the right to restrict firearms in their place of business. Quicken Loans Arena is one of those places.

As the article states, everything outside of that building has the government supporting the right of the 2nd amendment. The 2nd amendment guarantees you the right to bear arms, but it does not guarantee you that private enterprise cannot restrict your rights.

"What do you mean told to by the government? Our law(s) in Ohio is that any establishment has the right to restrict firearms in their place of business."

Uhhh, when you hear the words 'our laws', those laws are enacted by the government.

See.

Forum List

Back