For all you leftist troublemakers heading this way next week

"What do you mean told to by the government? Our law(s) in Ohio is that any establishment has the right to restrict firearms in their place of business."

Uhhh, when you hear the words 'our laws', those laws are enacted by the government.

See.

Yes they are, but the 2nd refers to GOVERNMENT restricting your right to bear arms, not private enterprises.

That's like saying that because the Constitution gives you the right to free speech, it applies to private industry. So if you go to your employer and tell him he's a mother ^%%$%^%, he should not have the right to fire you because of your constitutional rights. Wrong. Your constitutional rights only apply to government. Restrictions or permissions of free speech outside of government is not guaranteed under the US Constitution.

An assassin murdered five Police Officers in Dallas and it's estimated that 1000 innocent citizens of Chicago will be murdered before the year is out. Plots to murder Police Officers are being uncovered through the Country and yet Cleveland is worried about honest citizens who have weapons permits legally bringing weapons to the city during the Republican Convention? Wouldn't you think the Chief would welcome the help?

If they are honest, peaceful citizens, there wouldn't be a problem. But, it will be the group that has inspired murder and the protesters are getting more hostile by the day. The chief said laws will be upheld. That means they cannot go into secure areas, they can't wave the guns around and they must have permits.

Cleveland is a high crime area. I am wondering why more of the protesters don't become law enforcement so they can start cleaning up their own neighborhoods and be assured that the citizens will get a fair shake. If they are really more worried about police than they are about the thousands of blacks killing each other on the streets, they need to step up and show that they are willing to do more than complain. Change can start with them and it doesn't have to be violent.

Well it's certainly been bred into some of you that certain fellow americans are destined to be "thugs" based upon their appearance and parental heritage. That used to be unamerican, at least in theory, but not anymore apparently. So if some of us decide we're not with you and are going back to the original rhetoric, you'll just have to deal with your minority status.

The PROTESTERS outside will be carrying. And good for them since conservatives typically cheer when unarmed people are killed. Them being armed should prevent that.
Have you always been a piece of shit?
Feeling guilty all of a sudden?
You are pure shit. No redeeming qualities. A liar and a bigot. You are a POS. Claiming conservatives cheer while unarmed people are slaughtered is pathetic. Meanwhile your gang of misfits have shipped weapons to drug cartels and human smuggling rings resulting in an untold number of deaths. They built and armed ISIS. You are a nut job.

Cleveland Police Chief says he must 'uphold the law' when it comes to open carry during the RNC

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -

The Secret Service and other agencies offered an update on security preparations for next week's Republican National Convention Wednesday afternoon.

Officials say concerns about potential unrest are increasing, after to last weeks fatal shootings of police officers in Dallas and two black men in Louisiana and Minnesota.

"Dallas is wake up call for a lot of people," Chief Calvin Williams said.

CPD says their biggest goal for the residents and visitors of Cleveland is public safety and access.

"We want people to be able to go where they want in the city and be safe doing it," said Dept. Chief Ed. Tomba.

Cleveland officials and the Secret Service are promising increased security.

Those who have a license to own a gun will not be allowed to bring their gun inside Quicken Loans Arena during the Republican National Convention, but if you own a gun legally, you will be able to bring your gun downtown outside the convention perimeter.

Ohio’s open-carry laws mean that those who legally own guns can take them into the areas, barring the security zone, where many of the events and protests connected to the convention will be held.

Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson and Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams said they have to follow state law when it comes to those licensed to own and carry a gun.

"We've done events in the past where people have presented themselves in an open carry format and we've handled that. We have tactics and policies in place that deal with that. I'm not going to get into specifics but we've talked about of course since Dallas and other things have happened how we better that," said Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams. "There are certain things that go along with open carry that that person has to do. [For example] you can't menace people, you can't brandish your weapon."

Thousands of officers from Cleveland and other agencies will provide downtown security for the RNC, which begins Monday and runs through Thursday.

Chief Williams added, "Everything outside the security zone is an open area. If you see something suspicious let us know and we'll check it out."

"We are prepared to welcome the world to Cleveland," said Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Ronald L. Rowe Jr.

Cleveland Police Chief says he must 'uphold the law' when it comes to open carry during the RNC

Oh, and just a couple more things: unlike some of those lib cities in lib states, we don't have a magazine size restriction. And for you Black Panthers, remember only those LEGALLY allowed to carry will be allowed to which means no felons. That should knock out most of you in that group. :afro::afro::afro:

I think you'll probably need to worry about what's going to happen inside the convention rather than what's going on--outside--lol

Yet the thug blacks will and you're OK with that?
The PROTESTERS outside will be carrying. And good for them since conservatives typically cheer when unarmed people are killed. Them being armed should prevent that.

So the thugs, then.
:cuckoo:

You said the protesters would be carrying. Since the protesters are thugs, it should be easy to see that thugs will be carrying.

The protesters aren't carrying to protect themselves, they're carrying to stir up trouble and be thugs. It's bred into them.
you fool no one you pasty faced cross groveler, you would be shitting your depends

Over a thug? Not hardly.

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -

The Secret Service and other agencies offered an update on security preparations for next week's Republican National Convention Wednesday afternoon.

Officials say concerns about potential unrest are increasing, after to last weeks fatal shootings of police officers in Dallas and two black men in Louisiana and Minnesota.

CPD says their biggest goal for the residents and visitors of Cleveland is public safety and access.

"We want people to be able to go where they want in the city and be safe doing it," said Dept. Chief Ed. Tomba.

Those who have a license to own a gun will not be allowed to bring their gun inside Quicken Loans Arena during the Republican National Convention, but if you own a gun legally, you will be able to bring your gun downtown outside the convention perimeter.

Ohio’s open-carry laws mean that those who legally own guns can take them into the areas, barring the security zone, where many of the events and protests connected to the convention will be held.

Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson and Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams said they have to follow state law when it comes to those licensed to own and carry a gun.

"We've done events in the past where people have presented themselves in an open carry format and we've handled that. We have tactics and policies in place that deal with that. I'm not going to get into specifics but we've talked about of course since Dallas and other things have happened how we better that," said Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams. "There are certain things that go along with open carry that that person has to do. [For example] you can't menace people, you can't brandish your weapon."

Thousands of officers from Cleveland and other agencies will provide downtown security for the RNC, which begins Monday and runs through Thursday.

Chief Williams added, "Everything outside the security zone is an open area. If you see something suspicious let us know and we'll check it out."

"We are prepared to welcome the world to Cleveland," said Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Ronald L. Rowe Jr.

Oh, and just a couple more things: unlike some of those lib cities in lib states, we don't have a magazine size restriction. And for you Black Panthers, remember only those LEGALLY allowed to carry will be allowed to which means no felons. That should knock out most of you in that group. :afro::afro::afro:
I'll be there with "BIKERS FOR TRUMP", and yes I will be packing.

Yet the thug blacks will and you're OK with that?

So the thugs, then.

You said the protesters would be carrying. Since the protesters are thugs, it should be easy to see that thugs will be carrying.

The protesters aren't carrying to protect themselves, they're carrying to stir up trouble and be thugs. It's bred into them.
you fool no one you pasty faced cross groveler, you would be shitting your depends
Try me...

So the thugs, then.

Try me...

Do you think that piece of shit has the guts to show up?

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -

More guns is always a good solution

That depends on the problem.

I suggest more Republicans arm themselves .....just in case

There will be tens of thousands of Republicans, many probably armed, and then there will be a few hundred or thousand Democrats.

I like the odds.........don't you?

More guns make every situation better

There will be hundreds of anti-Trump protestors....may I suggest a large capacity magazine like you use when you shoot up a first grade classroom or gay nightclub?

I suggest more Republicans arm themselves .....just in case

There will be tens of thousands of Republicans, many probably armed, and then there will be a few hundred or thousand Democrats.

I like the odds.........don't you?

There will be hundreds of anti-Trump protestors....may I suggest a large capacity magazine like you use when you shoot up a first grade classroom or gay nightclub?
Ah! guns! Is there nothing they can't do? They liven up schoolyards, brighten up campuses, and what's a night on the town without a little gunplay! Could you imagine going to a movie or dancing in a club without guns? Of course not!

And let's not forget worship. Guns and God, a powerful combination that was just meant to be.

Guns! The gift that keeps on giving!

That's all I use, large capacity magazines.

You never know when you need a lot of bullets for a lot of people, especially when they are liberals. I won't be going down there, but I'm sure my fellow gun toting Ohioans will. Large magazines have a way of changing the minds of troublemakers. :Boom2:

Well it's certainly been bred into some of you that certain fellow americans are destined to be "thugs" based upon their appearance and parental heritage. That used to be unamerican, at least in theory, but not anymore apparently.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Kind of like when a white cop shoots a black suspect, the only possible reasons for that is race; not what the suspect did, not if the suspect listened to police, not if the suspect moved in a threatening way, it must be because all white cops are racist.

If they are honest, peaceful citizens, there wouldn't be a problem. But, it will be the group that has inspired murder and the protesters are getting more hostile by the day. The chief said laws will be upheld. That means they cannot go into secure areas, they can't wave the guns around and they must have permits.

Cleveland is a high crime area. I am wondering why more of the protesters don't become law enforcement so they can start cleaning up their own neighborhoods and be assured that the citizens will get a fair shake.

Because they are liberals. All talk and no walk.

It's like when we have environment discussions and you ask how many liberals in the forum own a car, take a bus, ride a bike, have solar panels on their roof, have a windmill in their back yard, recycle. Silence..........

That's all I use, large capacity magazines.

You never know when you need a lot of bullets for a lot of people, especially when they are liberals. I won't be going down there, but I'm sure my fellow gun toting Ohioans will. Large magazines have a way of changing the minds of troublemakers. :Boom2:
Do you belong to the Irish Republican Army? Bullets in American politics is not the answer.

Forum List

Back