For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

The Left says man is good and then they proceed to revise history, require vaccines 'for you health and for the good of all', to mask your children, to open your borders to criminals, release sex perverts into the population, allow thieves to run free in the name of rehabilitation and love, to tell you how much they care for you all the while, making things harder, making life more difficult for those that want to live in peace and security. They tell you when you do something they disapprove of...like...worshipping God, promoting justice, voting your conscience when it is not a candidate of THEIR choice.... That 'this' is not what we are.....it is not what they WANT. They want YOU to submit to their thinking, their policies, their rules. Man is not god...nowhere close.

I don't have to post examples do I. I think you can see this and more in society today.

God says, Man is not inherently good and that is why we need a redeemer, why we need God,s instruction book, The Bible. NOT to put your trust in man but in God. And we know this because we see the corruption and outright lawlessness from our people and especially from our political elites that think they are American Royalty and thus allowed everything.

Micah 6:8 ESV​

He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him. Proverbs 26:12

Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.Proverbs 16:25

Last edited:
correcting last sentence in post. ......

The Left says man is good and then they proceed to revise history, require vaccines 'for you health and for the good of all', to mask your children, to open your borders to criminals, release sex perverts into the population, allow thieves to run free in the name of rehabilitation and love, to tell you how much they care for you all the while, making things harder, making life more difficult for those that want to live in peace and security. They tell you when you do something they disapprove of...like...worshipping God, promoting justice, voting your conscience when it is not a candidate of THEIR choice.... That 'this' is not what we are.....it is not what they WANT. They want YOU to submit to their thinking, their policies, their rules. Man is not god...nowhere close.

I don't have to post examples do I. I think you can see this and more in society today.

God says, Man is not inherently good and that is why we need a redeemer, why we need God,s instruction book, The Bible. NOT to put your trust in man but in God. And we know this because we see the corruption and outright lawlessness from our people and especially from our political elites that think they are American Royalty and thus allowed everything.

Micah 6:8 ESV​

He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him. Proverbs 26:12

There is a way that appears right to man but it leads to death. Proverbs 16:25

Wrong again

It specifically gives Congress the power to raise revenue and specifically authorizes an income tax
Thanks for the continuing support of the OP. Your only response is we take from others by force is how we ‘care’ for those in need instead of getting off your fat arse and doing it yourself.

Thanks for the continuing support of the OP. Your only response is we take from others by force is how we ‘care’ for those in need instead of getting off your fat arse and doing it yourself.
You voluntarily pay your taxes as established by your elected officials.
Part of being an American

1 Peter 2:16 Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover up for evil, but living as servants of God,

That is exactly what you advocate when you treasonously call for our borders to be open to invading foreign criminals.

And that is what you are blasphemously trying to attribute to God when you try to claim His support for such treason.
I’ve never called for our borders to be opened to invading foreign criminals. That’s a lie

Forum List

Back