For anyone asking how Trump will force Mexico to build a wall

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/the-real-reason-pe%c3%b1a-nieto-fears-a-trump-presidency/ar-AAin5Pz?li=BBnbfcL

The El Presidente is already terrified Trump will destroy Mexico's economy.

Everyone is having a great time living off of America

Sure and when I crap golden shit from my ass with rubies you can call me Roger!

th

Mexico is as afraid of Trump as I am him winning in November and the reality is you will believe I am afraid while ignoring the fact I am mocking your ignorant ass!

ok.

Like I said earlier....not in the mood to argue. I'm chillin' between tv shows.

Yes, this could really damage Mexico's economy.

Congratulations on that, I guess.

They're not our enemy. Really.
Mexico damages its own economy by allowing unfettered access by Drug Lords to all things government.. Mexico knowingly imports criminals here in to the United States knowing Odumbo won't send them back..Drug trafficking alone from Mexico has thoroughly destroyed families, neighborhoods, killed...but yes, let's all feel sorry for Mexico..
Drug Trafficking in the United States

Here's the deal... it's not a matter of who is or isn't afraid of Trump or who is or isn't having a great time living off of America... it's about economics. Mexico has no money. They sell stuff to us in order to feed themselves and they're barely able to do that. The main thing they sell us is oil. So Trump can say we'll just apply a tariff on the oil they sell us and that will pay for the wall but all that means is, the American consumer will be paying more for Mexican oil. In other words, our consumer base will pay for the wall... not Mexico.

Now... it doesn't really matter because the wall is very cheap compared to the value of the results. We're talking about trillions of dollars over just the next decade or so in savings from not having to provide essential services to illegal aliens. So who pays for the wall is really not relevant at all.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/the-real-reason-pe%c3%b1a-nieto-fears-a-trump-presidency/ar-AAin5Pz?li=BBnbfcL

Living off America? Or America living off them?

The World Bank goes to Bolivia "hey, we'll give you some money if you privatize your water industry", so Bolivia privatizes it, it gets bought by a western company, 25% of people in La Paz no longer have clean water essential to life. Who wins? Oh, America wins, Bolivia loses.

This is just one example of many of the US screwing other countries over for its own profit.

Without such tactics the US would never have been as rich as it is.

Here's the deal... it's not a matter of who is or isn't afraid of Trump or who is or isn't having a great time living off of America... it's about economics. Mexico has no money. They sell stuff to us in order to feed themselves and they're barely able to do that. The main thing they sell us is oil. So Trump can say we'll just apply a tariff on the oil they sell us and that will pay for the wall but all that means is, the American consumer will be paying more for Mexican oil. In other words, our consumer base will pay for the wall... not Mexico.

Now... it doesn't really matter because the wall is very cheap compared to the value of the results. We're talking about trillions of dollars over just the next decade or so in savings from not having to provide essential services to illegal aliens. So who pays for the wall is really not relevant at all.

Sounds great unless Mexicans learn about that new invention. The ladder. That's a special tool that will allow them to go over the wall, but I'm sure they will never figure that out.

Forum List

Back