For Black Republicans, pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is an obligatory fiction

If poor white trash has suffered what black folks have in this country for over 400yrs, then they should receive restitution not help.
I like Malcolm X better than MLK.

Malcolm was on the right track. Economic self sufficiency.

I go "way" out of my way to support mom 'n' pop black owned and operated small businesses. I mean literally, "way". I travel to do it sometimes.

It's what little "I personally" can do.

Plus, I'm in the music biz and we assist local schools with musical instruments and such (because when budgets get cut, the arts are the first to go - and music has done so much for me in my life, I cant even begin to tell you).

But yeah man, I dig the Jamaican pork chops and the Ethiopian goat stew and all kindza stuff like that. Oh and Blaqhaus is good too. :p

Spend a weekday driving through a white neighborhood and then spend a day driving through a black neighborhood
Count the people you see each day
Compare the two numbers.
See for yourself
lol

I know a 'black neighborhood" in Bel Air, and you're right, they always have the best weed in town. :p

They're fighting awfully hard against something that won't make a difference.
Alabama passed a voter id law. Three months before the election they closed down all the dmv sites but only in the black counties. Reopened them after the election

Is that what you want?

Forum List

Back