🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

I stated that Martin thought that Zimmerman was a homosexual,

NFBW wrote: You stated Correll what unarmed Trayvon Martin was thinking moments before being murdered by a vigilante because his girlfriend warned him to get away from some creepy guy stalking him might be a rapist. She had a valid point being concerned about his safety, but that in no way transfers into what Trayvon Martin was thinking. And there is no fucking way you could ever state that “Martin thought that Zimmerman was a homosexual” unless you are lying or you are Carnac
71635F0C-E2ED-4AF2-882E-CD1630DF5F04.jpeg

I’m saying you are lying that you know what a young black man was thinking who was killed by a gun toting stalker vigilante. Your defense is that his girl friend thought it and she told him her thoughts moments before he died for being black in a white neighborhood. 21NOV22-POST#481

Last edited:
Because having the police called on you simply for being a young black male is a shitty way to have to live your life.

Have some empathy. Consider if the police kept being called on you because of these reasons. You're not doing anything wrong, you just have the police called on you. Who would want to live like that?
When I was young we had the cops called on us several times. We were young and old people got nervous. You Leftist pansies always make it about color. When young people congregate then old people get flipity.

When I was young we had the cops called on us several times. We were young and old people got nervous. You Leftist pansies always make it about color. When young people congregate then old people get flipity.
You think there’s no difference in how young quite people are treated as compared to young black people?

Don’t be naive.

Society is not kind to young black people. They’re suspicious. They’re thugs. They’re criminals.

You think there’s no difference in how young quite people are treated as compared to young black people?

Don’t be naive.

Society is not kind to young black people. They’re suspicious. They’re thugs. They’re criminals.
Stereotypes exist for all. That’s not racism. Don’t be naïve

It is.

I can’t believe people don’t understand that. The desire to deny racism really does warp reality.
Wrong. Racism means I believe someone is a Lower life form than me based on their race. Stereotypes are just based on human history and emotion. Tall people play basketball, blondes are ditzy, Jews are cheap and poor athletes but smart, Asians know karate, Italians eat meatballs and pasta, blacks are superior athletes, etc. You Leftists just call anything racism so the word “racist” has lost its meaning.

Wrong. Racism means I believe someone is a Lower life form than me based on their race. Stereotypes are just based on human history and emotion. Tall people play basketball, blondes are ditzy, Jews are cheap and poor athletes but smart, Asians know karate, Italians eat meatballs and pasta, blacks are superior athletes, etc. You Leftists just call anything racism so the word “racist” has lost its meaning.
Not wrong. I’m not going to explain this to you.

It’s racism to see a black person and assume they’re a violent criminal thug.

It’s obvious to anyone who doesn’t desperately want to deny the existence of racism.

Not wrong. I’m not going to explain this to you.

It’s racism to see a black person and assume they’re a violent criminal thug.

It’s obvious to anyone who doesn’t desperately want to deny the existence of racism.
Assuming they are a thug because they are black is racism. Assuming they are a thug because they are young and dress like a thug is not. Old people have called cops on young people of all colors. I guess you were an angel when you were young, I was not. You leftist conflate stereotyping with racism.

No one is calling the cops on this person:

1637597882295.png

They may on this person:

1637598016063.png

So you cannot refute my post so you send a cryptic message. OK

Are stereotypes racism in your POV. Yes or no?

Simple question
You just got done telling me that believing a black person is a thug because they’re black is a stereotype. Then you said it’s racism.

Stereotypes can be racist. Yes. A stereotype about a tall person isn’t racism.

You just got done telling me that believing a black person is a thug because they’re black is a stereotype. Then you said it’s racism.

Stereotypes can be racist. Yes. A stereotype about a tall person isn’t racism.
I did? Nope. I said a young person dressed a certain way and even showed you pictures. Do you ever not lie?

Young people dressed like this are stereotyped as thugs by older people regardless of skin color. And hence they call the police.

1637600276526.png

People don't call the police on people dressed like this:

1637600327628.png

....see if you can get help unjamming your foot from your mouth.

"FBI admits they’ve found NO real evidence that Jan 6th riot was an organized insurrection

After months of investigations and arrests, the FBI is now admitting they’ve found no real evidence that the riot on January 6th at the Capitol was anything other than just that, a riot:

The left has been saying all year that this was an insurrection and Pelosi even called it an armed insurrection, both points we’ve disputed many times. And it turns out we were right, as were all who did the same."

You Democrats haven't been right about anything since Disco died.
LOL: "according to four current and former law enforcement officials."

My former next door neighbor said that she learned from her step-son who was on the steps of the Supreme Court Building that a women in a wheel chair heard Donald Trump while holding a bible and praying for his loyalists to hang VP Pence and overturn the election which she believes was stolen and hidden in a mail box on 5th Ave in New York.

I did? Nope. I said a young person dressed a certain way and even showed you pictures. Do you ever not lie?

Young people dressed like this are stereotyped as thugs by older people regardless of skin color. And hence they call the police.

View attachment 567196

People don't call the police on people dressed like this:

View attachment 567197
I read a story about a black cop who had the police called on him because he was acting suspicious.

Guess what he was wearing?

His uniform.

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Racism means I believe someone is a Lower life form than me based on their race. Stereotypes are just based on human history and emotion. 21NOV22-POST#486

NFBW wrote: And stereotypes are the result of Europeans historical acceptance of racism as a legitimate bias against any other race or culture that did NOT develop the technology of conquest and warfare that Europeans did.

I don’t see much of a distinction between using stereotypes maliciously and outright racism. 21NOV22-POST#495

Last edited:
Your definition isn't complete. An "insurrection" requires arms against the government, 1/6 was not an armed insurrection, it was a patriotic protest against voter fraud, all those flags waving were not rebelling against the United States.
A better definition of "insurrection" is :
The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion.
View attachment 528972
Are you completely and totally brainwashed, or a damn liar?

LOL: "according to four current and former law enforcement officials."

My former next door neighbor said that she learned from her step-son who was on the steps of the Supreme Court Building that a women in a wheel chair heard Donald Trump while holding a bible and praying for his loyalists to hang VP Pence and overturn the election which she believes was stolen and hidden in a mail box on 5th Ave in New York.

Good thing you're back....so I can continue kicking you around the block.

You wrote this about Senator Joseph McCarthy….and then hiked up your skirt and ran off.

“He was a drunk and an asshole who claimed IKE was a commie and like you assassinated the character of other people in Government, Hollywood and other prominent and regular others. In fact his use of ad hominems was the precursor of today's Republican Party and people like you.” The Cancel Culture Has Always Been In Play post #8

But when I challenged you to name any….any individuals he wrongly attacked who were not innocent….you didn’t, you couldn’t.

Would you like to apologize?

I read a story about a black cop who had the police called on him because he was acting suspicious.

Guess what he was wearing?

His uniform.
Anecdotal. Again old people call the cops. I bet 90% of the calls are from those aged 60+. Young people generally don’t call the police. You are so triggered that you believe everything is race based. Living like that must be awful.

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Racism means I believe someone is a Lower life form than me based on their race. Stereotypes are just based on human history and emotion. 21NOV22-POST#486

NFBW wrote: And stereotypes are the result of Europeans historical acceptance of racism as a legitimate bias against any other race or culture that did NOT develop the technology of conquest and warfare that Europeans did.

I don’t see much of a distinction between using stereotypes maliciously and outright racism. 21NOV22-POST#495
That’s because you’re an idiot. Stereotypes are our natural instincts. Like being scared of the dark or heights. Assuming tall people play basketball is not malicious. Assuming Jews are smart but poor athletes isn’t antisemitic and I am Jewish. Your views are toxic.

Forum List

Back