🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

I believe Chauvin was not only a bad cop, he was a bad human being who should not have had a badge and a gun on a police force. I believe institutional racism existed on that police force and played a role in George Floyd’s murder because it produced negligence to keep a suspect safe after being restrained. I believe George Floyd was a suspect on the day he was murdered. Chauvin did not conduct himself in at way that shows concern that his suspect’s life mattered. Perhaps Chauvin would have tortured and murdered a white George Floyd exactly the same. We shall never know. The reality is that he murdered a black suspect for passing a bogus $20 dollar bill. So race is involved. I’m not a racist so I see no problem with that. You see a problem with a slogan that Black Lives Matter including George Floyd’s life. You are a racist for having a problem with that.
So they knew he was a bad cop and it was covered up by the Democratic Party that runs Minneapolis. Whose fault is that? I see a problem with a group saying Black Lives Matter but not caring about black in black crime. Pretty eye opening. That doesn’t make me a racist but it makes you a racist because you believe that black lives don’t matter as much as other lives so we need a terror group like BLM. To me all lives matter equally.

I also showed that BLM is overtly antisemitic and you ignored that post. How convenient. Why does that organization hate me?

We are not talking about anybody needing to apologize to black people for what our our grandparents did.
Sure we are. You call it institutional racism and my grandparents were Jews from the old Soviet Union what racism are they guilty off? Do tell.

So they knew he was a bad cop and it was covered up by the Democratic Party that runs Minneapolis.
Lol. You apparently don’t know how police forces work.

They run themselves. You can’t change them. If you try, they stop doing their job until the people are forced to give up wanting accountability.

Lol. You apparently don’t know how police forces work.

They run themselves. You can’t change them. If you try, they stop doing their job until the people are forced to give up wanting accountability.
Sure you can. They have oversight. But the Democratic politicians turned a blind eye. Internal Affairs exist.

Sure you can. They have oversight. But the Democratic politicians turned a blind eye. Internal Affairs exist.
They don’t. It’s inbred. They’re “brothers” who protect themselves. The politicians are powerless. If they get too uppity, the police will make the people pay.

You watch too much TV.

I also showed that BLM is overtly antisemitic and you ignored that post.
I responded by citing what the vast majority of Jewish Americans think about the Republican Party’s anti-Semite wing that you supported when you voted for DJT. You know most Jewish Americans vote Democratic. I don’t believe they have problem at all with BLM. So I’m looking at it democratically. Most Jews apparently don’t like you or your brand of American Judaism. That is not my problem. You need to figure out what you’re doing wrong.

So you lied again. I responded to your post about the right wing propaganda accusations against BLM.

At Thursday’s event, Rabbi Jason Kimelman-Block, director of Bend the Arc Jewish Action, said Trump had “mounted an assault on our most fundamental values as Jews and as Americans.”

Jewish Groups Help Collect 1M Signatures Opposing Steve Bannon Appointment

Trump has invited promoters of white nationalist and anti-Semitic views and rhetoric, like Steve Bannon, into his inner circle, unacceptable behavior from anyone seeking to unite and lead our country,” Kimelman-Block said.

Last edited:
I responded by citing what the vast majority of Jewish Americans think about the Republican Party’s anti-Semite wing that you supported when you voted for DJT. You know most Jewish Americans vote Democratic I don’t believe they have problem at all with BLM. So I’m looking at it democratically. Most Jews apparently don’t like you your brand of Judaism. That is not my problem. You need to figure out what you’re doing wrong.

So you lied again. I responded to your post about the right wing propaganda accusations against BLM.

At Thursday’s event, Rabbi Jason Kimelman-Block, director of Bend the Arc Jewish Action, said Trump had “mounted an assault on our most fundamental values as Jews and as Americans.”

Jewish Groups Help Collect 1M Signatures Opposing Steve Bannon Appointment

Trump has invited promoters of white nationalist and anti-Semitic views and rhetoric, like Steve Bannon, into his inner circle, unacceptable behavior from anyone seeking to unite and lead our country,” Kimelman-Block said.
So all those numerous links were wrong? So now you're saying I don't know who is and who isn't against me and my people. Most interesting.

So who is guilty of it? You said it exists.
I said it exists in that institution. Were your grandparents police officers in the Minneapolis police force? If not, here is another case of you being a liar.

I believe institutional racism existed on that police force and played a role in George Floyd’s murder because it produced negligence to keep a suspect safe after being restrained.

Nancy's kangaroo court didn't even start yet?! She needs to drag the FBI in and tell them that it was in fact an insurrection, otherwise her partisan hearings are just partisan grandstanding.
Not to mention the fact that she could get called on the carpet to answer for the summary execution of an unarmed trespasser.

I said it exists in that institution. Were your grandparents police officers in the Minneapolis police force? If not, here is another case of you being a liar.
It does? What proof do you have of that? Bad policing and covering it up exists. But racism? What proof do you have?

No. You lied again. I said you know that most American Jews vote for Democrats. If you didn’t know that I apologize but you do know it now, right?
Have. My parents did for 40 yrs. Will not anymore. Think they are the only ones?

It does? What proof do you have of that? Bad policing and covering it up exists. But racism? What proof do you have?
Former Mayor says so / But there is more.

Choose your flavor.

eep systemic racism': will Minneapolis's police department ever change?

Apr 25, 2021 — This was far from the first time the justice department has tried to intervene in Minneapolis police violence. For decades, local, state and ...
Racism in Minneapolis police department from amp.theguardian.com

https://www.theguardian.com › apr
Before Chauvin: decades of Minneapolis police violence that failed to spark reform ...

Apr 25, 2021 — A day after a jury convicted Derek Chauvin, a white former police officer, of murdering George Floyd, a 46-year-old Black man, the US justice ...

1637626087884.pngwww.nytimes.com
Minneapolis Police, Long Accused of Racism, Face Wrath of Wounded City (Published ...

May 26, 2020 — Protesters returned to the streets on Wednesday, a day after George Floyd's death. The city's Police Department has received many excessive ...
Racism in Minneapolis police department from www.nytimes.com

1637626088045.pngwww.politico.com
I Was the Mayor of Minneapolis and I Know Our Cops Have a Problem

Jun 2, 2020 — Racism permeated the culture of the department. But there are ways to change that culture that other cities can copy. A Minneapolis police ...
Racism in Minneapolis police department from www.politico.com

1637626088207.pngwww.advocate.com
Minneapolis Police Being Investigated for Years of Racist Malpractice

Jun 2, 2020 — The state of Minnesota today filed a human rights complaint against the Minneapolis Police Department following the death of George Floyd, ...
Racism in Minneapolis police department from www.advocate.com

1637626088369.pngwww.vox.com
The Minneapolis police and Black communities have had decades of tension

Jun 1, 2020 — "Organizers like us have been fighting police brutality in our city for years. It's time for a radical shift."
Racism in Minneapolis police department from www.vox.com

1637626088446.pngtime.com
George Floyd's Death and the Long History of Racism in Minneapolis

May 28, 2020 — After Floyd, who was black, died in police custody, bystander video revealed that a white police officer knelt on his neck at a Minneapolis ...
Racism in Minneapolis police department from time.com

1637626088523.pngwww.aljazeera.com
The Minneapolis police department has a long history of brutality

Jun 11, 2020 — I immediately searched for the story and found the video of George Floyd dying beneath the knee of a police officer. I was shocked by the brazen ...
Racism in Minneapolis police department from www.aljazeera.com

1637626088603.pngwww.cbsnews.com
Minneapolis officer fired over racist Christmas tree decorations is back on force

Aug 14, 2020 — A Minneapolis police officer fired for decorating a Christmas tree with racist items inside the department's fourth precinct in November ...

Former Mayor says so / But there is more.

Choose your flavor.

eep systemic racism': will Minneapolis's police department ever change?

Apr 25, 2021 — This was far from the first time the justice department has tried to intervene in Minneapolis police violence. For decades, local, state and ...
View attachment 567337

https://www.theguardian.com › apr
Before Chauvin: decades of Minneapolis police violence that failed to spark reform ...

Apr 25, 2021 — A day after a jury convicted Derek Chauvin, a white former police officer, of murdering George Floyd, a 46-year-old Black man, the US justice ...

View attachment 567332www.nytimes.com
Minneapolis Police, Long Accused of Racism, Face Wrath of Wounded City (Published ...

May 26, 2020 — Protesters returned to the streets on Wednesday, a day after George Floyd's death. The city's Police Department has received many excessive ...
View attachment 567336

View attachment 567335www.politico.com
I Was the Mayor of Minneapolis and I Know Our Cops Have a Problem

Jun 2, 2020 — Racism permeated the culture of the department. But there are ways to change that culture that other cities can copy. A Minneapolis police ...
View attachment 567334

View attachment 567338www.advocate.com
Minneapolis Police Being Investigated for Years of Racist Malpractice

Jun 2, 2020 — The state of Minnesota today filed a human rights complaint against the Minneapolis Police Department following the death of George Floyd, ...
View attachment 567333

View attachment 567331www.vox.com
The Minneapolis police and Black communities have had decades of tension

Jun 1, 2020 — "Organizers like us have been fighting police brutality in our city for years. It's time for a radical shift."
Racism in Minneapolis police department from www.vox.com

View attachment 567341time.com
George Floyd's Death and the Long History of Racism in Minneapolis

May 28, 2020 — After Floyd, who was black, died in police custody, bystander video revealed that a white police officer knelt on his neck at a Minneapolis ...
Racism in Minneapolis police department from time.com

View attachment 567339www.aljazeera.com
The Minneapolis police department has a long history of brutality

Jun 11, 2020 — I immediately searched for the story and found the video of George Floyd dying beneath the knee of a police officer. I was shocked by the brazen ...
Racism in Minneapolis police department from www.aljazeera.com

View attachment 567340www.cbsnews.com
Minneapolis officer fired over racist Christmas tree decorations is back on force

Aug 14, 2020 — A Minneapolis police officer fired for decorating a Christmas tree with racist items inside the department's fourth precinct in November ...
Leftist sources. If it was so prevalent and so well known and run by Democrats why have we never heard about it until criminal and woman beater George Floyd was killed? How do you explain that?

So all those numerous links were wrong? So now you're saying I don't know who is and who isn't against me and my people. Most interesting.

I just don’t think the majority of American Jews is wrong. I think you were wrong.

The joint letter was originally released in June. It was coordinated by a diverse group of Jewish activists from across a range of religious, political, gender, and racial identities who saw emerging attempts among some politicians and media outlets to drive a wedge between Jews and Black-led movements, and efforts to delegitimize those Black-led movements by using antisemitic conspiracy theories and dogwhistles.

Forum List

Back