For everyone who is ashamed of our country.....

Individuals aren't citizens of their nation?

No, you dumbfuck. You can't be an individual at the same time of pledging allegiance to a nationalist cause. You are a good little Nazi, aren't you?

If is your contention that you cannot be an individual and a citizen of a nation? Why would you call me a Nazi you hysterical loon?

You need to sacrifice yourself for a nationalistic cause. You are incapable of being an individual without a nation.

No, you dumbfuck. You can't be an individual at the same time of pledging allegiance to a nationalist cause. You are a good little Nazi, aren't you?

If is your contention that you cannot be an individual and a citizen of a nation? Why would you call me a Nazi you hysterical loon?

You need to sacrifice yourself for a nationalistic cause. You are incapable of being an individual without a nation.

Where are you from?

Where are you from?

You should not be asking me questions, but yourself. Why do you place an artificial construct before yourself?

Where are you from?

You should not be asking me questions, but yourself. Why do you place an artificial construct before yourself?

Are you afraid to tell me where you're from? I'm trying to give you one last benefit of the doubt that you clearly do not deserve.

Please note that I am posting this here as well as in my original thread because I wanted the posters here to read this. Please understand that I will not respond to any response made to this post on this thread. In fact I will not even see them so if you want to discuss these issues with me you must do so on “I Am Ashamed of My Government”. Also, I sincerely hope that you will have the integrity to give such serious matters their due and not just visit my thread to vent and screw things up. America is not just in peril, it is all but dead and we have very little time left to save it.

Alan Adaschik

In order to fully comprehend what the Zionists have done and are doing to us, it is best to look at all the events which transpired which bear their fingerprints, but please understand that I cannot write and post what can be construed as an article. So this will be a list as I see things and I will not provide any analysis and/or explanation concerning the significance or the reasons behind these events. It will be up to you, the board participants who take me to task and make me substantiate and explain the claims I am making.

We must start by going back to the time of the Revolution War which according to Benjamin Franklin was not so much a war to rid us of Great Brittan, but instead, a war to rid us of the International Bankers who controlled that nation. Who were these people? The old line rich Jewish Families which controlled banking throughout the world for centuries. It is the descendents of these people, drunk with the power of pulling the strings which made nations dance for centuries, which would eventually embrace Zionism and hatch a plot to rule the world as a New World Order. In order to accomplish this, it was essential to bring the United States under their thumb and this is where our list of Zionist inspired events begins.

1. In 1910, a meeting was held at Jekyll Island, Georgia, to map out a strategy for getting Congress to pass legislation making their banking cartel the central bank of the United States.

2. In 1913, Congress passed the Federal Reserve Act.

3. In 1913, Our Constitution was amended to allow a tax on income.

4. In 1913, Our Constitution was amended to provide for the election of Senators by popular vote instead of being appointed by their respective state legislatures.

The above three acts when examined in concert constitute the first overthrow of the government of the United States of America.

5. Sometime prior to America’s entry into WWI, Zionist leaders cut a deal with Great Brittan which, at the time was losing WWI, such that if England supported the establishment of a homeland for the Jews in Palestine, they would bring the United States into the war on the side of the allies.

6. In 1917, four months after the United States entered WWI, England issued its Balfour Declaration which stated it supported the establishment of a homeland for the Jews in Palestine.

7. Upon being defeated by the allies, the Treaty of Versailles severely punished Germany.

8. Subsequent to WWI, the Zionists financed the rise of the Nazi Party in Germany.

9. In 1929, the entire world went into a major depression.

10. In 1933, the Zionist played a key role in getting world Jewry to declare total war on Germany.

11. In 1939, WWII broke out in Europe.

12. In 1948, the State of Israel was established in Palestine.

13. In 1963, President Kennedy by Executive Order 11110, initiated the printing of United States Treasury notes instead of Federal Reserve Notes.

14. In 1963, President Kennedy was assassinated.

The assassination of President Kennedy by the Fed constituted the second overthrow of the Government of the United States of America.

15. Prior to the Six Day war between Israel and Egypt, a plot was hatched and President Johnson was ordered to nuke Cairo upon the sinking of an American spy ship, the USS Liberty, which would provide President Johnson with the excuse he needed to follow his orders.

16. In 1994, the United States joined the World Trade Organization.

Our joining the World Trade Organization constituted the third overthrow of the government of the United States of America. Upon consummation of this final overthrow, the process is complete and Americans now live under a government with a shell that looks like the one we used to have, but this is all that is left.

17. In 1994, Congress enacted NAFTA.

18. In 2004, Congress enacted CAFTA.

19. In 2001, the World Trade Center was destroyed by a terrorist attack.

20. Follow the turn of the Century a real estate boom bubbled and then collapsed which brought about our present economic downturn and our second Great Depression.

There you have it! Twenty major events engineered by the Fed solely for their benefit and not ours. I like to call them the Magnificent 20. It should be understood that none of these events would have happened if Congress had not passed the Federal Reserve act in 1913. I am sure that most you will not agree with me. This being the case, will you discuss these matters with me as thinking and dignified human beings or will a bunch of immature pea brains who have no idea what they are doing garbage up this thread with a bunch of bullshit that no intelligent human being could ever possibly care about or want to read? Only time will tell.

I think she just likes good music.

Nothing wrong with that. It's too easy to over examine everything. Just enjoy it.

I hear you. I enjoy both of those songs, but they're far from "national pride" anthems. If anything, they express exactly what you seem to be rejecting. Maybe I'm missing the point, mabye you all do agree with the point of those songs (as I do). They're not necessarily about being 'ashamed' of our country. But they do express a painful awareness of just misguided our government can get, or how shallow and vain we can be as a people.

Last edited:
I despise nationalists. I'd rather see people for the individual that they are.

pledge_salue.jpg

So an individual cannot be patriotic? I'm sorry that you are an idiot..........

I despise nationalists. I'd rather see people for the individual that they are.

pledge_salue.jpg

Seems like you dislike a great number of individuals. Sounds like you only want to see individuals like yourself. Careful, that leads to thoughts of purifying individuals.

Forum List

Back