For How Long Will Dem Governors Wipe Their Butts With the First Amendment?

How long will we be kept in lockdown in blue states?

• For ever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One to two years till a vaccine can be found

• Maybe six more months

• What time is the game tonight?

• Total voters
The First Amendment gives us the right to free assembly for any reason, and freedom to practice religion as we see fit.

Then why do 'free speech zones' exist? #killedyourargument #micdrop
To be fair, those "zones" you speak of are for SJW's... The rest of us will happily say the same things outside of those zones, as in them.

Unconstitutional is unconstitutional. I don't care who came up with them.
You didn't know that was a left thing that only happens on college campus? Uhh.. It's not unconstitutional, it's just something college snowflakes come up with... It means nothing to the rest of the world.

You... Aren't American are you?

You... Are not too bright. The zones have been used all around the country. And yes, American born and raised.
*laughs*

No... Those zones are only at colleges... You are not American. I can't believe you don't know this and still be American.

I mean you can say I'm not bright, that's fine... that just proves that you are not. Cats out of the bag dog.

You just make shit up. That, or you're an ignorant git. Keep this post. Pin it to your forehead. It's all you've got. This is because you're stupid. And I laugh at you.

Free Speech Zones

So, why are you a lying little prick?

The First Amendment gives us the right to free assembly for any reason, and freedom to practice religion as we see fit.

Then why do 'free speech zones' exist? #killedyourargument #micdrop
To be fair, those "zones" you speak of are for SJW's... The rest of us will happily say the same things outside of those zones, as in them.

Unconstitutional is unconstitutional. I don't care who came up with them.
You didn't know that was a left thing that only happens on college campus? Uhh.. It's not unconstitutional, it's just something college snowflakes come up with... It means nothing to the rest of the world.

You... Aren't American are you?

You... Are not too bright. The zones have been used all around the country. And yes, American born and raised.
*laughs*

No... Those zones are only at colleges... You are not American. I can't believe you don't know this and still be American.

I mean you can say I'm not bright, that's fine... that just proves that you are not. Cats out of the bag dog.

You just make shit up. Keep this post. Pin it to your forehead. It's all you've got. This is because you're stupid. And I laugh at you.

Free Speech Zones

So, why are you a lying little prick?
Because nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody, follows anything that article says. If we did, there sure as hell wouldn't be any riots going on. The Free speech zones mean nothing. Hell, you should read the very thing you linked. The fact that you don't know this means you are a liar. You Chinese? Russian? Are you what we were worried about with Facebook? Your English is good, I'll give you that.

Edit: I don't blame you for being embarrassed. Calm down, it's not the end of the world you were found out.

Last edited:
Meanwhile back in reality, Texas is shut down big time. But of course, the OP is too brazenly partisan to see that.

Because nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody, follows anything that article says.

:auiqs.jpg: You lose, motherfucker. You singular opinion on the matter means squat.

Free Speech zones for protesters have been a thing for over a decade when it comes to protestors protesting government events, like the 2000 GOP convention, also in 2016, to give some examples.

The Free speech zones mean nothing.

Again, your personal opinion isn't required.

You Chinese? Russian? Are you what we were worried about with Facebook? Your English is good, I'll give you that.

K. Not repeating myself because you're playing the role of an ignorant dickhead.

So, why are you a lying little prick too?

By "you" I meant everyone.
The universal 'U'?

Hmm, I am far too odd for that to apply to me, dude.

lol
How long will we be kept in lockdown in blue states?

Until you decide to no longer comply.
You know who's keeping us in lockdown?

You dildos that won't wear masks or social distance, that's who.

How does it feel to live in fear?
I dunno, you tell me.

I could not possibly. My life is largely idyllic.
You're afraid to put on a mask.

Because nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody, follows anything that article says.

:auiqs.jpg: You lose, motherfucker. You singular opinion on the matter means squat.

Free Speech zones for protesters have been a thing for over a decade when it comes to protestors protesting government events, like the 2000 GOP convention, also in 2016, to give some examples.

The Free speech zones mean nothing.

Again, your personal opinion isn't required.

You Chinese? Russian? Are you what we were worried about with Facebook? Your English is good, I'll give you that.

K. Not repeating myself because you're playing the role of an ignorant dickhead.

So, why are you a lying little prick too?
Too? Is English your first language? Too means "also"

*laughs*

I mean I already know you are lying, but what a weird mistake for you to make. Getting found out really got under your skin didn't it?

It's ok man... it's not the end of the world... Normally I would try to help you with you lying problem, but I'm guessing you are Marxist from another country. Considering you know very little about mine other than what you can find on the internet, I think you know exactly what you are doing. You just aren't very good at it.

*shrugs*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back