For People Who Preach Wait and See. Bowe Bergdahl Hearing

US Army 1979-1987...

All other veterans can post theirs...

State YOURS, coward...

And don't lie... We LOVE to bust assholes violating the Stolen Valor Act and run them off the boards!!!
you truly are disturbed, aren't you? You'd better not carry concealed or not. I know people who track people like you down and run them off into lunatic asylums after first disarming them

US Army 1979-1987...

All other veterans can post theirs...

State YOURS, coward...

And don't lie... We LOVE to bust assholes violating the Stolen Valor Act and run them off the boards!!!
you truly are disturbed, aren't you? You'd better not carry concealed or not. I know people who track people like you down and run them off into lunatic asylums after first disarming them
My service is legit...

State yours, coward.

So in other words, you didn't serve, and just attack those who did for political reasons...

Nice to know...

I'll just bet you laugh at the people who work to pay for your welfare and food stamps too....

Now run away and let the men talk...
Men? Give us a break

you're a little turd and you know it. Go vent your anger at how you life has turned out on somebody else. It gets tiring kicking your pathetic little twat all over these boards

now run away before the boogey man catches up to you

Dante supports a traitor and calls evidence of such gossip and innuendo.

That's because they have no respect for men and women in uniform.

-Geaux
when will so many of the losers who happen to be veterans stop pretending they are equal to the men and women currently serving?

I've had this conversation with active duty military. they laugh at many of the types found here. but then again I don't converse with the few losers who happen to be in active duty. the road they are going down is clearly marked -- mental case scammer at the va

Dante supports a traitor and calls evidence of such gossip and innuendo.

That's because they have no respect for men and women in uniform.

-Geaux
when will so many of the losers who happen to be veterans stop pretending they are equal to the men and women currently serving?

I've had this conversation with active duty military. they laugh at many of the types found here. but then again I don't converse with the few losers who happen to be in active duty. the road they are going down is clearly marked -- mental case scammer at the va

You sure do talk to a lot of people and know a lot about people. Yesterday, you said you knew Kerry had medals that he said he gave back. Seems you don't know as much as you think and make claims you can't prove.

You sure do talk to a lot of people and know a lot about people. Yesterday, you said you knew Kerry had medals that he said he gave back. Seems you don't know as much as you think and make claims you can't prove.
are you one of those people who parse the Bible and the Constitution looking for hidden meanings?

You're the one who makes claims he can't prove then tells people to fuck off when they call him on it.

Conservative65
You're the one who makes claims he can't prove then tells people to fuck off when they call him on it.
Claims that can't be proven?
John Kerry volunteered to serve in the US military, and asked to serve in combat, and was awarded numerous medals and citations for bravery and heroism. He was discharged honorably and went on to serve his nation for the rest of his life

what is it you have done besides flap your gums and attack the heroism and patriotism of your betters?

Conservative65
John Kerry volunteered to serve in the US military, and asked to serve in combat, and was awarded numerous medals and citations for bravery and heroism. He was discharged honorably and went on to serve his nation for the rest of his life

what is it you have done besides flap your gums and attack the heroism and patriotism of your betters?

No, proof you aren't man enough to accept.

Conservative65

Conservative65

Apparently Kerry didn't think he deserved them. He gave them back. You keep using something to support Kerry that he didn't want.

Anyone like Bergdahl that would be a traitor to his country isn't better than the dog shit in my neighbor's yard.

Forum List

Back