For People Who Preach Wait and See. Bowe Bergdahl Hearing

If those medals are so important you use them to defend Kerry, why did he throw them back?
because he could. he was helping to call attention to that screwed up war that Nixon was lying about. and we've just witnessed in the news Nixon saying 10 years of bombing and air superiority over the north produced his word 'zilch'

Don't you mean the one Johnson kept us in?

You lose credibility when you use something to defend a person that he didn't want.
Nixon had his secret peace plan...and he lied about the bombing. more comes out every year.

When Benedict Arnold because a traitor, like Bergdahl, nothing he had done mattered. Same with Bergdahl.

I thought you said real men don't question another man's patriotism. Seems you, based on your own words, have proven you're not a real man.

hey moron. real men do not question the patriotism of other men. No one questioned Arnold's patriotism. He went over to the other side. Before that no one questioned his patriotism. He was a real American hero up until that

When he became a traitor, none of what he had done mattered.

Before he became a traitor, there wasn't a need to question his patriotism. Before Bergdahl became the coward he did, no one questioned his either.

real men do not question the patriotism of other men

and you have no class

and decorated heroes like Kerry get respect from other decorated heroes. they don't need anything from emotional basket cases like you

Real men aren't traitors to their country and you question anything when the person is a traitor.

Kerry is another pussy like Bergdahl.
Kerry served more honorably than you and he has the medals to show it. John Kerry is no traitor and he would kick your ass in a fight

Kerry couldn't kick his own ass.

You couldn't kick your own ass.
Well I know Kerry has the medals awarded to him. He fought n combat and was singled out by the Admiral for being an exceptional man and American

go F()ck yourself and go check that faux ptsd. Maybe you can another check

He does? In an interview in November, 1971, Kerry said "I gave back, I can't remember, six, seven, eight, nine medals". If he gave them back, how can he still have them retard?

You still couldn't kick your own ass pussy.
I've seen Kerry have men back down from him

He would kick the ass of most everybody in this thread

That despicable Bergdahl should be shot at dawn

Scum ...less than scum

poster boy for the Hussein Obama Administration

puke I puke when I hear his name

If those medals are so important you use them to defend Kerry, why did he throw them back?
because he could. he was helping to call attention to that screwed up war that Nixon was lying about. and we've just witnessed in the news Nixon saying 10 years of bombing and air superiority over the north produced his word 'zilch'

Don't you mean the one Johnson kept us in?

You lose credibility when you use something to defend a person that he didn't want.
Nixon had his secret peace plan...and he lied about the bombing. more comes out every year.

Yet you place nothing on Johnson who escalated Vietnam. Typical leftist. The other guy does it and it's wrong but my side does it and it's OK.

Real men aren't traitors to their country and you question anything when the person is a traitor.

Kerry served more honorably than you and he has the medals to show it. John Kerry is no traitor and he would kick your ass in a fight

Well I know Kerry has the medals awarded to him. He fought n combat and was singled out by the Admiral for being an exceptional man and American

He does? In an interview in November, 1971, Kerry said "I gave back, I can't remember, six, seven, eight, nine medals". If he gave them back, how can he still have them retard?

He may kick yours...

but he can kiss mine

And surely you have proof of that?

Lurch couldn't kick his own ass.

Before he became a traitor, there wasn't a need to question his patriotism. Before Bergdahl became the coward he did, no one questioned his either.
People like you question the patriotism of others all the time. You do so without any evidence. You're pathetic and hide yourself behind the flag

you're a coward

and I am sure, a mental patient at the VA

People like you question the patriotism of others all the time. You do so without any evidence. You're pathetic and hide yourself behind the flag

you're a coward

I question the patriotism of traitors like Bergdahl and people like you who support traitors.

There's plenty of evidence proving Bergdahl is a traitor.

I'm not hiding.

that's what the military has become under Hussein

an army of Bergdahls

shame shame shame!!!!!!

When Benedict Arnold because a traitor, like Bergdahl, nothing he had done mattered. Same with Bergdahl.

I thought you said real men don't question another man's patriotism. Seems you, based on your own words, have proven you're not a real man.

hey moron. real men do not question the patriotism of other men. No one questioned Arnold's patriotism. He went over to the other side. Before that no one questioned his patriotism. He was a real American hero up until that
So, since you like to question the patriotism of veterans on these boards...

State YOUR service.

State YOUR service.

His service?

Verizon

you're a coward

432082_10151288822625377_1529318822_n.jpg

State YOUR service.

His service?

Verizon
Damn, I thought it was the fact he shopped at the Salvation Army!!!

State YOUR service.
Dante has never questioned the patriotism of anybody in this thread

challenge: show a post to back up your pathetic claim :ack-1:
Just read your posts...
a liar and a coward? Impressive

you most definitely deserve the OP Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

self-professed-patriots-and-veterans-who-play-the-va

State YOUR service.
Dante has never questioned the patriotism of anybody in this thread

challenge: show a post to back up your pathetic claim :ack-1:
Just read your posts...
a liar and a coward? Impressive

you most definitely deserve the OP Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

self-professed-patriots-and-veterans-who-play-the-va
US Army 1979-1987...

All other veterans can post theirs...

State YOURS, coward...

And don't lie... We LOVE to bust assholes violating the Stolen Valor Act and run them off the boards!!!

Forum List

Back