For People Who Preach Wait and See. Bowe Bergdahl Hearing

If what wingnuts and others say really happened the professional military officer class would revolt
WillHaftawaite thanx for the laugh.

now if you will just loosen up your girdle..

..we can share a beer and a laugh

:beer:
:laugh2:

No thanks.

Havent' had a drink in almost 25 years, and wouldn't have one with a complete asshole if I decided to fall off the wagon.

You stated certain things, and I proved them incorrect.

So you decided to call me names.

:up_yours:

If what wingnuts and others say really happened the professional military officer class would revolt

No thanks.

Havent' had a drink in almost 25 years, and wouldn't have one with a complete asshole if I decided to fall off the wagon.

Shit so Dante was correct about you being a drunkard? So sorry.

and that dry drunk shit has got to stop. it will surely kill ya.

take care my little friend

No thanks.

Shit so Dante was correct about you being a drunkard?

No, just lost the desire to drink after I retired.

With luck, you will someday.

No thanks.

I just want to thank you for starting this thread Dante.

Giving someone a good ass whipping is good for the soul.

No thanks.

Sobriety is great if it leads to something better and for most I believe it would,

good luck if you are honest

No thanks.

Sobriety is great if it leads to something better and for most I believe it would,

I'm sure in your own mind you think you won the debate. That just makes it even better.

No thanks.

Sobriety is great if it leads to something better

Try it, you may like it

No thanks.

Sobriety is great if it leads to something better

Try it, you may like it
We have. It was fun while it lasted. I have friends with very much time in. We still stay in touch

Where? When you fill out legal forms for the VA. Dante is a dumbfuck, that's what Dante needs to say when Dante looks into Dante's mirror.
are you a VA mental health patient? If so you should be prevented from owning weapons
You are nothing.
you and obiwan remind me of the gophers in that cartoon series
Good morning, Gomer...
GomerPyle.jpg

You don't know the difference between an attack and a fact. Did Kerry or did he not throw his medals(ribbons) over the White House fence.

What does that have to do with HIS military service? Gawd, you're a pathetic loser

He dishonored HIS military service. If that is too difficult for you to comprehend have someone explain it to you.

A real vet NEVER disrespects another honorably discharged vet...
really?

John McCain, John Kerry, Edmund Muskie, John F Kennedy, George HW Bush, George W Bush, and on and on have been attacked as being unpatriotic by others who hid behind being vets and patriotic

eat shit with your myths bozo.

Vets also, Timothy McVeigh, US Marine (once one always one) Harvey Oswald, Terry Nichols, and on and on...

eat shit with your myths

John Kerry threw his medals over the White House fence and is an unpatriotic traitor. Kennedy, and the Bush's were attacked by assholes like you.
Nah, Dante has always crossed over political lines to defend the service of veterans in political battles.

your attacks on a highly decorated military veteran is telling
Dante has always crossed over political lines to defend the service of veterans in political battles.

Your posts on this thread make that a lie.

You don't know the difference between an attack and a fact. Did Kerry or did he not throw his medals(ribbons) over the White House fence.

What does that have to do with HIS military service? Gawd, you're a pathetic loser

He dishonored HIS military service. If that is too difficult for you to comprehend have someone explain it to you.
No he did not. He stood up to help end a war. He may have been both brave and an opportunist, but he was a politician even then. So what?

a f()cked up war Privately, Nixon called airstrikes ineffective a war many revisionist keep saying the US could have won.

A real vet NEVER disrespects another honorably discharged vet...
really?

John McCain, John Kerry, Edmund Muskie, John F Kennedy, George HW Bush, George W Bush, and on and on have been attacked as being unpatriotic by others who hid behind being vets and patriotic

eat shit with your myths bozo.

Vets also, Timothy McVeigh, US Marine (once one always one) Harvey Oswald, Terry Nichols, and on and on...

eat shit with your myths

John Kerry threw his medals over the White House fence and is an unpatriotic traitor. Kennedy, and the Bush's were attacked by assholes like you.
Nah, Dante has always crossed over political lines to defend the service of veterans in political battles.

your attacks on a highly decorated military veteran is telling
Dante has always crossed over political lines to defend the service of veterans in political battles.

Your posts on this thread make that a lie.

What? Dante has never attacked a veteran's service in a political battle. Please don't equate calling out anonymous blowhards on the web with political attacks on political persons.

No he did not. He stood up to help end a war. He may have been both brave and an opportunist, but he was a politician even then. So what?

a f()cked up war Privately, Nixon called airstrikes ineffective a war many revisionist keep saying the US could have won.

What you call stood up I call aiding and abetting the enemy. This is what that asshole testified to in Congress while the military was still engaged and taking casualities.

John Kerry testimony

"I would like to talk on behalf of all those veterans and say that several months ago in Detroit we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged, and many very highly decorated, veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia. These were not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command. It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit - the emotions in the room and the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do."

"They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country."

What you call stood up I call aiding and abetting the enemy. This is what that asshole testified to in Congress while the military was still engaged and taking casualities.

John Kerry testimony

"I would like to talk on behalf of all those veterans and say that several months ago in Detroit we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged, and many very highly decorated, veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia. These were not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command. It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit - the emotions in the room and the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do."

"They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country."
Oh please... aiding and abetting is a crime. protesting the way Kerry did is not. and you want everyone to believe Mai lai was an aberration? It may not have been sop but it was surely no aberration

John Kerry testimony

Oh please... aiding and abetting is a crime. protesting the way Kerry did is not. and you want everyone to believe Mai lai was an aberration? It may not have been sop but it was surely no aberration

Uniform Code of Military Justice (UJMJ) - ART. 104. AIDING THE ENEMY

Forum List

Back