For People Who Preach Wait and See. Bowe Bergdahl Hearing

I want Bergdahl to receive the punishment he earned, and deserves, by violating UCMJ Article 85, and Article 99

Except the US military doesn't give two-shits what a demented drunk like you wants. Go pretend you've got ptsd or something because you have a difficult time with life

Except the US military doesn't give two-shits what a demented drunk like you wants.

That mirror of yours must be a real pain in the ass.

I listed the articles he was going to be charged with last March.

If they drop those charges, I have even LESS trust of Obamas military.

Col. Visger presided over an Article 32 hearing, the military equivalent of a preliminary hearing, in Sgt. Bergdahl’s case last month. During that hearing, the lead military investigator in the case said he didn’t believe Sgt. Bergdahl should be jailed.​
Maybe that lead investigator has information not readily available to the public???

Shot the cocksucker!

th

I want Bergdahl to receive the punishment he earned, and deserves, by violating UCMJ Article 85, and Article 99

Except the US military doesn't give two-shits what a demented drunk like you wants. Go pretend you've got ptsd or something because you have a difficult time with life

Except the US military doesn't give two-shits what a demented drunk like you wants.

Oh now --now it's Obama's military?

When he gets bin laden it isn't, but when you feel the need to attack the military (you ungrateful one -- you collect a check) you drape it with Obama?

what a jerk

Kerry got a dishonorable, and was actually stripped of those medals...

He got the discharge upgraded under Carter, and got those medals "reissued" when he got elected to the US Senate...

Seems Democrats love traitors....

:cuckoo:

proof Obiwan is a drunkard at a vets post who likes to trade in Too Tall stories
Then maybe you can explain something...

After all, you say you are the"expert"...

Why do you have to have an HONORABLE upgraded to an honorable???

You don't.

And you don't "reissue" medals that are listed on your DD-214, because you are already entitled to wear them...

Keep showing what an ignorant fool you are, and the fact that you committed a crime by violating the Stolen Valor Act (obvious by the way that you have NO COMPREHENSION of the way the US military works)...

Two fakes busted today...

Who's next??? We're on a roll!!!

It's a moot point anyway. The fucking traitor will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his pathetic life. In or out of prison.
The only place he could ever get a job would be at a Liberal constituency office.
He'll NEVER be able to show his face on any street without fear of being recognized. God help the little rat if ANY member of the military EVER gets a minute alone with him/her.

Bergdhal already has had to deal with the Taliban

Now, it looks like he will have to deal with Americas Taliban
If you don't walk off your post the odds greatly increase you would not have spent five years dealing with the Taliban.

When he gets bin laden it isn't, but when you feel the need to attack the military (you ungrateful one -- you collect a check) you drape it with Obama?

what a jerk

what a jerk

Yes, you are.

IF Bergdahl is found guilty of desertion, and misbehavior in the face of the enemy, the situation makes Obama look even worse for the moronic trade he made for Bergdahl.

If he isn't found guilty of those charges, it makes the military look bad.

and Obama is the CiC.

Kerry got a dishonorable, and was actually stripped of those medals...

He got the discharge upgraded under Carter, and got those medals "reissued" when he got elected to the US Senate...

Seems Democrats love traitors....

:cuckoo:

proof Obiwan is a drunkard at a vets post who likes to trade in Too Tall stories
Then maybe you can explain something...

After all, you say you are the"expert"...

Why do you have to have an HONORABLE upgraded to an honorable???

You don't.

And you don't "reissue" medals that are listed on your DD-214, because you are already entitled to wear them...

Keep showing what an ignorant fool you are, and the fact that you committed a crime by violating the Stolen Valor Act (obvious by the way that you have NO COMPREHENSION of the way the US military works)...

Two fakes busted today...

Who's next??? We're on a roll!!!
:rofl:

Kerry allows Navy release of military, medical records - The Boston Globe

The myth that Kerry had his discharge upgraded? :eek: That was big at the vet's clubs/bars back in 2004. I wiped the floor with most of those arguments. Embarrassed lots of faux tough guy vets who saw neither combat nor danger in defense of their time in .. waiting to collect benefits. Some friggin patriots they make.

what whack-a-doodle nonsense has you going on about the SV act? :cuckoo: :lol:

Many of the records contain praise for Kerry's service. For example, the documents quote Kerry's former commanding officers as saying he is ''one of the finest young officers with whom I have served;" is ''the acknowledged leader of his peer group;" and is ''highly recommended for promotion."

Kerry's refusal to waive privacy restrictions dates back to at least May 2003, when the Globe asked in writing for Kerry to sign the Form 180. As questions were raised about various actions in Vietnam, the Kerry campaign gradually released documents last year, but had not authorized the release of the entire file until now.​

Kerry just refused on principle.... to answer the accusations of cowardly and pathetic stools like those who questioned his honor bravery, and service

Kerry allows Navy release of military, medical records - The Boston Globe

Asked why he had declined to sign the release earlier, Kerry responded:

The call for me to sign a 180 form came from the same partisan operatives who were lying about my record on a daily basis on the Web and in the right-wing media. Even though the media was discrediting them, they continued to lie. I felt strongly that we shouldn't kowtow to them and their attempts to drag their lies out.

Army should have never taken him, Coast Guard rejected him, dismissed him....as unstable if memory serves....

Army ALREADY came out and said HE WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE at all for other soldier's deaths....

Also, he left his post 3 times previous to this last time when he was captured by the Taliban...that is clearly a sign of someone unstable and unfit to serve...yet his superiors did nothing, not even a slap on the wrist, these other times of him splitting... looks like poor judgement on his squadron superior's part.... imho.

We don't know what came out in the hearings for this to be the Military's position...

I am certain of one thing, the Military lawyers and Indian Chiefs know much more than I do, and than you do, or than the soldier who swore Bergdhal was the Devil Incarnate, and had his 15 minutes of fame in the right wing media regarding this case.... and he WAS dishonorably discharged, again if memory serves.... so who in their right mind would believe the guy without further proof than his hateful mouth?

The 180-page sheaf of medal commendations, officer's fitness reports and medical entries released under federal guidelines by Kerry's Senate office provided a few new nuggets of information about his 1968 to 1969 stint as a Swift boat commander during the Vietnam War.

There was one page from a January 1969 officer evaluation that appeared to back Kerry's claims that he had been well-rated by his superiors. During the heat of the 2004 campaign, some members of a group of anti-Kerry Navy veterans suggested that the then-missing document might provide a damning assessment of his wartime role.

what a jerk

what a jerk

Yes, you are.

IF Bergdahl is found guilty of desertion, and misbehavior in the face of the enemy, the situation makes Obama look even worse for the moronic trade he made for Bergdahl.

and Obama is the CiC.
so again you reveal you're a mere dime-store veteran hiding behind veteran status in order to attack the US military and the President over ideology and politics

:clap2:

what a jerk

what a jerk

Yes, you are.

and Obama is the CiC.
so again you reveal you're a mere dime-store veteran hiding behind veteran status in order to attack the US military and the President over ideology and politics

:clap2:

so again you reveal you a dime store veteran

and your military knowledge isn't worth 2 cents.

We don't know what came out in the hearings for this to be the Military's position...

I am certain of one thing, the Military lawyers and Indian Chiefs know much more than I do, and than you do, or than the soldier who swore Bergdhal was the Devil Incarnate, and had his 15 minutes of fame in the right wing media regarding this case.... and he WAS dishonorably discharged, again if memory serves.... so who in their right mind would believe the guy without further proof than his hateful mouth?
yep

Col. Visger presided over an Article 32 hearing, the military equivalent of a preliminary hearing, in Sgt. Bergdahl’s case last month. During that hearing, the lead military investigator in the case said he didn’t believe Sgt. Bergdahl should be jailed.​
Maybe that lead investigator has information not readily available to the public???
The public has access if they look for it. Bergdahl left the post in hopes of walking 19 miles to the nearest post. He hoped his missing status would draw attention and when he got to the base the next day he would have an opportunity to bring up poor leadership and possible crimes being committed in his unit. He got caught instead and spent years of daily torture. According to investigators, Bergdahl suffered greater torture than any POW since the Vietnam war. He made several escapes, but was recaptured each time. In Bergdahl's mind, he was going awol for a day and in his mind and imagination he thought it was the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back