For People Who Preach Wait and See. Bowe Bergdahl Hearing

Col. Visger presided over an Article 32 hearing, the military equivalent of a preliminary hearing, in Sgt. Bergdahl’s case last month. During that hearing, the lead military investigator in the case said he didn’t believe Sgt. Bergdahl should be jailed.​
Maybe that lead investigator has information not readily available to the public???
The public has access if they look for it. Bergdahl left the post in hopes of walking 19 miles to the nearest post. He hoped his missing status would draw attention and when he got to the base the next day he would have an opportunity to bring up poor leadership and possible crimes being committed in his unit. He got caught instead and spent years of daily torture. According to investigators, Bergdahl suffered greater torture than any POW since the Vietnam war. He made several escapes, but was recaptured each time. In Bergdahl's mind, he was going awol for a day and in his mind and imagination he thought it was the right thing to do.

thank you

keeper post Dante 2015

Many of the records contain praise for Kerry's service. For example, the documents quote Kerry's former commanding officers as saying he is ''one of the finest young officers with whom I have served;" is ''the acknowledged leader of his peer group;" and is ''highly recommended for promotion."

Kerry's refusal to waive privacy restrictions dates back to at least May 2003, when the Globe asked in writing for Kerry to sign the Form 180. As questions were raised about various actions in Vietnam, the Kerry campaign gradually released documents last year, but had not authorized the release of the entire file until now.​

Kerry just refused on principle.... to answer the accusations of cowardly and pathetic stools like those who questioned his honor bravery, and service

Kerry allows Navy release of military, medical records - The Boston Globe

Asked why he had declined to sign the release earlier, Kerry responded:

The call for me to sign a 180 form came from the same partisan operatives who were lying about my record on a daily basis on the Web and in the right-wing media. Even though the media was discrediting them, they continued to lie. I felt strongly that we shouldn't kowtow to them and their attempts to drag their lies out.
Gee, Kerry got out of the Navy and they forgot his DD-214???

I had to have mine in my hand when I left...And I didn't wait another six years to get it!!!

Now, why won't he release it???

Because it was a dishonorable, that he got upgraded under Carter (who included collaboration with the enemy in his Presidential Order, to cover POWS that broke under torture)...

Did the NV torture him when he ran off to conspire with them in Paris (while still in the US Navy)???

If you don't walk off your post the odds greatly increase you would not have spent five years dealing with the Taliban.
the military justice system is dealing with that
Never said it wasn't.
nope. you did not
So why did you feel the need to point out the military justice system was dealing with that? It's not a state secret.
for the same reason you posted your odds comment? It was never an issue or one contested by anyone here

Many of the records contain praise for Kerry's service. For example, the documents quote Kerry's former commanding officers as saying he is ''one of the finest young officers with whom I have served;" is ''the acknowledged leader of his peer group;" and is ''highly recommended for promotion."

Kerry's refusal to waive privacy restrictions dates back to at least May 2003, when the Globe asked in writing for Kerry to sign the Form 180. As questions were raised about various actions in Vietnam, the Kerry campaign gradually released documents last year, but had not authorized the release of the entire file until now.​

Kerry just refused on principle.... to answer the accusations of cowardly and pathetic stools like those who questioned his honor bravery, and service

The call for me to sign a 180 form came from the same partisan operatives who were lying about my record on a daily basis on the Web and in the right-wing media. Even though the media was discrediting them, they continued to lie. I felt strongly that we shouldn't kowtow to them and their attempts to drag their lies out.

I had to have mine in my hand when I left...And I didn't wait another six years to get it!!!

Because it was a dishonorable, that he got upgraded under Carter (who included collaboration with the enemy in his Presidential Order, to cover POWS that broke under torture)...

Did the NV torture him when he ran off to conspire with them in Paris (while still in the US Navy)???
I guess highly decorated Officers who were in combat didn't feel the need like you evidently did.

Kerry volunteered, served with distinction in combat, and was awarded recognition medals for his service.

It;s all there in the released military and medical files. go read them and stop proving what a phoney baloney military hero you are

I guess highly decorated Officers who were in combat didn't feel the need like you evidently did.

Kerry volunteered, served with distinction in combat, and was awarded recognition medals for his service.

It;s all there in the released military and medical files. go read them and stop proving what a phoney baloney military hero you are
You still haven't answered the question...

Why did Kerry initially get a dishonorable, and get stripped of his medals???

I got an honorable, and kept mine...

Where does your information about Kerry come from? Do you have a link or is this just something coming out of you ass?

big sigh....

Because he did NOT get stripped of his medals and he did NOT get dishonorably discharged....simply a right wing LIE perpetrated by the right wing rumor mill media....surely you know this...?

Where does your information about Kerry come from? Do you have a link or is this just something coming out of you ass?
Explain the hole in his record, and the fact that it took a review board under Carter to determine that he would get an Honorable...
Kerry's Discharge Is Questioned by an Ex-JAG Officer - The New York Sun

As a matter of fact, the LETTER was posted on his campaign website.

A real vet NEVER disrespects another honorably discharged vet...
really?

John McCain, John Kerry, Edmund Muskie, John F Kennedy, George HW Bush, George W Bush, and on and on have been attacked as being unpatriotic by others who hid behind being vets and patriotic

eat shit with your myths bozo.

Vets also, Timothy McVeigh, US Marine (once one always one) Harvey Oswald, Terry Nichols, and on and on...

eat shit with your myths

John Kerry threw his medals over the White House fence and is an unpatriotic traitor. Kennedy, and the Bush's were attacked by assholes like you.
Nah, Dante has always crossed over political lines to defend the service of veterans in political battles.

your attacks on a highly decorated military veteran is telling
Dante has always crossed over political lines to defend the service of veterans in political battles.

Which is just one more indication that you violated the "Stolen Valor Act"...
Obvious a drunkard and a bloviating braggart who needs mental health services.

any weapons permits you posses should be reported and revoked. you're not a stable individual

Col. Visger presided over an Article 32 hearing, the military equivalent of a preliminary hearing, in Sgt. Bergdahl’s case last month. During that hearing, the lead military investigator in the case said he didn’t believe Sgt. Bergdahl should be jailed.​
Maybe that lead investigator has information not readily available to the public???
The public has access if they look for it. Bergdahl left the post in hopes of walking 19 miles to the nearest post. He hoped his missing status would draw attention and when he got to the base the next day he would have an opportunity to bring up poor leadership and possible crimes being committed in his unit. He got caught instead and spent years of daily torture. According to investigators, Bergdahl suffered greater torture than any POW since the Vietnam war. He made several escapes, but was recaptured each time. In Bergdahl's mind, he was going awol for a day and in his mind and imagination he thought it was the right thing to do.
Interesting. I have other things to do so I won't be looking it up. I do appreciate the information as it gives one something to consider before leaving their post.

Explain the hole in his record, and the fact that it took a review board under Carter to determine that he would get an Honorable...

You are the one making the accusations and fraudulent charges. It is your duty to prove your case. So far the only thing you have is another swift boat style bullshit story. That link you posted is meaningless.

The wingnut version of truth SO-CALLED “WAR HERO” JOHN KERRY A FRAUD

Versus reality
As a retired Navy Captain, a Vietnam combat veteran, and a Swift Boat skipper who served in the Mekong Delta at the same time as John Kerry, I have been appalled by recently published articles which often open with a recycled whopper: a tangled conspiracy theory about Navy records related to Kerry's Silver Star medal for conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action on February 28, 1969.

The cold and undisputed truth is that Vice Admiral Elmo Zumwalt, Commander Naval Forces Vietnam, personally selected the Silver Star award for Kerry and personally pinned the Silver Star on Kerry's chest at a ceremony at our Coastal Division 11 base in An Thoi, South Vietnam just days after the action. A decoration, like every other award for heroism, that was recommended by his Division Officer and endorsed by then Captain Roy L. Hoffmann. According to Zumwalt, he actually wanted to give Kerry an even higher award, the Navy Cross, but decided upon a Silver Star because he wished to make the award as expeditiously as possible. These points were publicly reiterated by Admiral Zumwalt in 1996, in defense of Kerry's military record.

Attacks on John Kerry Discredited

Kerry allows Navy release of military, medical records
Show numerous commendations
By Michael Kranish, Globe Staff | June 7, 2005

WASHINGTON -- Senator John F. Kerry, ending at least two years of refusal, has waived privacy restrictions and authorized the release of his full military and medical records.

The records, which the Navy Personnel Command provided to the Globe, are mostly a duplication of what Kerry released during his 2004 campaign for president, including numerous commendations from commanding officers who later criticized Kerry's Vietnam service. Kerry allows Navy release of military, medical records - The Boston Globe

You know people died looking for him?
What rock have you been living under?

Reality Check: Six Soldiers Died Searching for Bowe Bergdahl - Breitbart
A right wing website over military evidence at hearing?
You sir have absolutely NO respect for the military or military code of justice
I can honestly say military investigations are not always what they appear to be; neither are the reports always an accurate reflection of what really took place. In this case it is a tragedy all the way around. Maybe the military can use it in future training classes as to what can and did happen.

John Kerry would kick you cowardly ass all over town if you gave him the opportunity :rofl:

Honorable Discharge
On November 21, 1969, Kerry requested an early release from active duty in order to become a candidate for Congress. The request was approved and he was released from active duty effective January 3, 1970, and transferred to the Ready Reserve (inactive).[13][14] On March 1, 1972, the Navy offered Kerry the option of executing a written request to remain in the Ready Reserve or automatically being transferred to the Standby Reserve - Inactive; Kerry was subsequently transferred to the Standby Reserve - Inactive effective July 1, 1972.[15] Kerry had no obligation to attend drills or contact the Navy other than to keep his address current.[16]

On February 16, 1978, Kerry received an "Honorable Discharge from the U.S. Naval Reserve," pursuant to former Section 1162 of Title 10 of the U.S. Code [17] and "in accordance with the approved recommendations of a board of officers convened under the authority of [former] Section 1163 of Title 10 of the U.S. Code[17] to examine the official records of officers of the Naval Reserve on inactive duty and determine whether they should be retained on the rolls of the Reserve Component or separated from the naval service pursuant to the Secretarial instructions promulgated in [former] BUPERSMAN 3830300".[18][19][20]

With respect to Kerry's discharge from the Naval Reserve, Rowan Scarborough of the Washington Times wrote:

"A second charge is that Mr. Kerry did not successfully fulfill his time in the Reserves, so a special board had to be convened

to determine what type of discharge he should receive.

Navy documents show that in 1978, he received an "honorable discharge certificate" after a board of officers convened and reviewed his record.

Navy officials say today that the board was standard operating procedure at that time for all reservists and does not indicate Mr. Kerry did anything wrong.

After service just short of four years on active duty, Mr. Kerry transferred to the Ready Reserve and then in 1972 to the standby Reserve.

He was not required to attend drills under those two designations, says a Navy official who asked not to be named."[21]

Military career of John Kerry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can honestly say military investigations are not always what they appear to be; neither are the reports always an accurate reflection of what really took place. In this case it is a tragedy all the way around. Maybe the military can use it in future training classes as to what can and did happen.
You may as well say NOTHING is ever as it appears to be. We all agree to process before we enter into things. We agree to abide by rules and procedures. Crying foul afterwards demands more than a statement as lame as 'are not always as they appear to be"

You may as well say NOTHING is ever as it appears to be. We all agree to process before we enter into things. We agree to abide by rules and procedures. Crying foul afterwards demands more than a statement as lame as 'are not always as they appear to be"
When people are young they enter into the military thinking it is all above board. That is not always the case. Not everyone plays by the rules and an uneducated young person can easily find themselves in a lot of shit in a hurry in certain cases. If in fact everyone abides in set rules of procedure there would be very few wars or disputes.

When people are young they enter into the military thinking it is all above board. That is not always the case. Not everyone plays by the rules and an uneducated young person can easily find themselves in a lot of shit in a hurry in certain cases. If in fact everyone abides in set rules of procedure there would be very few wars or disputes.
Really? Who are these young people. I never knew anyone who was of age to enlist that wasn't told how the military really works.

Last edited:
Realy? Who are these young people. I never knew anyone who was of age to enlist that wasn't told how the military really works.
Should I go off topic to discuss it with ya'.

Forum List

Back