For People Who Preach Wait and See. Bowe Bergdahl Hearing

Conservative65
You're the one who makes claims he can't prove then tells people to fuck off when they call him on it.
Claims that can't be proven?
John Kerry volunteered to serve in the US military, and asked to serve in combat, and was awarded numerous medals and citations for bravery and heroism. He was discharged honorably and went on to serve his nation for the rest of his life

what is it you have done besides flap your gums and attack the heroism and patriotism of your betters?

No, proof you aren't man enough to accept.

John Kerry volunteered to serve in the US military, and asked to serve in combat, and was awarded numerous medals and citations for bravery and heroism. He was discharged honorably and went on to serve his nation for the rest of his life

what is it you have done besides flap your gums and attack the heroism and patriotism of your betters?

Apparently Kerry didn't think he deserved them. He gave them back. You keep using something to support Kerry that he didn't want.

Anyone like Bergdahl that would be a traitor to his country isn't better than the dog shit in my neighbor's yard.
Why do you claim to have knowledge of why combat veterans chose to publicly reject their governments praise for proving their patriotism and heroism in battle? Does this supposed and self claimed knowledge come from experience or is this just something you just kind of dreamed up to fit your agenda and give support to your opinions?

Bergdahl is a harmless idiot. Obama is an idiot for trading him for top Taliban commanders and then grandstanding the travesty for a photo-op. Rice, of course, is an utter moron who said that Bergdahl served, "with honor and distinction"'.

So three idiots, and only the harmless one is going to be punished.

Conservative65
You're the one who makes claims he can't prove then tells people to fuck off when they call him on it.
Claims that can't be proven?

No, proof you aren't man enough to accept.

Apparently Kerry didn't think he deserved them. He gave them back. You keep using something to support Kerry that he didn't want.

Anyone like Bergdahl that would be a traitor to his country isn't better than the dog shit in my neighbor's yard.
Why do you claim to have knowledge of why combat veterans chose to publicly reject their governments praise for proving their patriotism and heroism in battle? Does this supposed and self claimed knowledge come from experience or is this just something you just kind of dreamed up to fit your agenda and give support to your opinions?

I don't need to know why. All I need to know is that the coward was a traitor to the oath he took, the same one I took 30 years ago and upheld.

Are you another one that supports traitors?

Forum List

Back