For Reps Sake!

I only got 4 today....Bob Plumb, Drifting Sand, Derideo_Te, and MHunterB.......I'll get some others tomorrow.....have a good night.

th

Was able to rep a slew of y'all today! First time I could do that in many, many days.

Travel continues; yesterday I climbed to the top of this damned thing. Oh yeah, and back down, too. Cobbled path and stairs, lots and lots of stairs. Definitely one of those things where doing it once is philosophy but twice - well THAT would be perversion!

Attachments

• $IMG_0491.JPG
    $IMG_0491.JPG
    528.6 KB · Views: 24
Was able to rep a slew of y'all today! First time I could do that in many, many days.

Travel continues; yesterday I climbed to the top of this damned thing. Oh yeah, and back down, too. Cobbled path and stairs, lots and lots of stairs. Definitely one of those things where doing it once is philosophy but twice - well THAT would be perversion!

Looks interesting. Where it is? What's its name? :)

Looks interesting. Where it is? What's its name? :)

St. Michael's Mount near Penzance in Cornwall. Ancient (still lived in) castle atop an island to which one can walk over a cobbled path at low tide.

Just repped as many as I could before running out for the day. Tired now after a long day exploring a tin mine:

Attachments

• $IMG_0535.JPG
    $IMG_0535.JPG
    368.7 KB · Views: 18
Still Wednesday - and boy, is it an UGLY one! It's pouring small mammals outside and the air is humid enough to chew. Emptied the dehumidifier vat twice already today.......bleah.

OTOH, the stock market is up about 75 points : )) That'll have to do for 'good news'.

AND I still have a couple of reps to give out : ))

Forum List

Back