For Reps Sake!

0584a3d1c3d0476835057c87a5025dae.jpg

Did several before repetition set in and I couldn't do more.

Today's a travel day, on trains for many hours getting positioned for Farnborough Air Show.

Yesterday a visit to a place many of you know under a different name - from a PBS TV series. OK, folks, do recognize this "office" and who works in it?

Attachments

• $IMG_0563_Fotor.jpg
    $IMG_0563_Fotor.jpg
    526.8 KB · Views: 29
Did several before repetition set in and I couldn't do more.

Today's a travel day, on trains for many hours getting positioned for Farnborough Air Show.

Yesterday a visit to a place many of you know under a different name - from a PBS TV series. OK, folks, do recognize this "office" and who works in it?

Is it Doc Martin?

cote-d-azur-beach.jpg

Last edited:
Good news, everybody!

We have our own thread flower. :D

trifolium_repens.jpg

It is called Trifoliom Repens!

White Clover
Plant
Trifolium repens, the white clover, is a species of clover native to Europe, North Africa, and West Asia. It has been widely introduced worldwide as a pasture crop, and is now also common in most grassy areas of North America and New Zealand. Wikipedia
Scientific name: Trifolium repens
Higher classification: Clover

So now when you give someone rep you are actually giving them flowers! :eusa_whistle:

Is it Doc Martin?

You nailed it!

The private house overlooking the harbour at Port Isaac (aka "Port Wenn in the series) is the exterior used for the surgery (office) in the Doc Martin TV series.

Word on the street here is that one more season is already completed and there will be one more but only one more after that. Probably shot arter the tourist season?

Village has to be a bitch for producing a program! Hills and narrow streets, far worse than they look in the series.

As to rep, was only ahle to add one tonight, too soon for all others I happened upon.

Very tired now, trains all day. Air show tomorrow IF it happens -forecast is for very high temperatures, high humidity and rain, rain, rain. Only have tickets for tomorrow and Sunday looks like a perfect day so we may miss the flying.

Damn.

Is it Doc Martin?

You nailed it!

The private house overlooking the harbour at Port Isaac (aka "Port Wenn in the series) is the exterior used for the surgery (office) in the Doc Martin TV series.

Word on the street here is that one more season is already completed and there will be one more but only one more after that. Probably shot arter the tourist season?

Village has to be a bitch for producing a program! Hills and narrow streets, far worse than they look in the series.

As to rep, was only ahle to add one tonight, too soon for all others I happened upon.

Very tired now, trains all day. Air show tomorrow IF it happens -forecast is for very high temperatures, high humidity and rain, rain, rain. Only have tickets for tomorrow and Sunday looks like a perfect day so we may miss the flying.

Damn.

I really like that show. But, I don't get it on TV where I live. I watched the entire first 4 seasons on YouTube. Yep. :D

Forum List

Back