For Reps Sake!

Even though I opted out of this kind of rep stuff earlier in the thread, I do think it's a fun socializing thread so I'll put something here occasionally. Like, how fucking cute is this shit? :D

Photo+by+mkream+Foter.com+CC+BY-NC-SA.jpg

Stopping by just before I take my lunch break......paid bills all morning : ((

And then after lunch, I think I'll go shopping online..... for really sexy stuff like a new pair of shoes for the husband, and some printer ink.

In between, I've repped a few - Wolfsister, Bob Plumb, and after that I forget but I know I repped a few of you! - and I'll be back to do a few more!

She may have a corset on and is showing it off hence the sexy walk
One mans sexy is another mans Freak ~~~

I've seen in other videos that she does wear a corset to be that thin. However, she is freakishly thin even without the corset.

Seems like I heard that with enough corset use the waist can become deformed in that way.

Here is a video of another woman that does the same thing. Seems like slow suicide to me.

[ame=http://youtu.be/-7WaSFpKEnM]Small Waist: I Want The World's Smallest Waist - YouTube[/ame]

Even though I opted out of this kind of rep stuff earlier in the thread, I do think it's a fun socializing thread so I'll put something here occasionally. Like, how fucking cute is this shit? :D

Photo+by+mkream+Foter.com+CC+BY-NC-SA.jpg

Really cute! My shih Tzu comes in with leaves attached to her tail and keeps turning around to see who's hanging on to her. I never claimed she was bright. :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back