For Reps Sake!

Did you know if you're eating a banana at the zoo - the giraffes will be happy to ear the peel for you! That tongue is 18-21 inches *past* the lips, and quite prehensile, too.

Let's see who else I can rep today.....in honor of my sister's birthday! : ))

I just wanted to let you all know that repping posters I don't generally rep has been extra nice because it gives me a chance to interact with some of you.. In the process of this interaction, perhaps we can see that we are not the monsters we thought each other to be and can have polite discussions in the future! I look forward to it! Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!

Liberals + conservatives = :smiliehug: Could it be just because of this thread? Well, let's go for polite! lol

Thanks again, everyone!

I'm off to the Boundary Waters up north to go canoeing for a few days and won't be around for a few days. Sooo, I repped as many of my brothers and sisters as I could. Now I must get ready for my journey.
Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness : Information : Trip Planning: Minnesota DNR

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs]Journey - Don't Stop Believin' (Audio) - YouTube[/ame]

I repped quite a few folks and will be back later today to finish up my rep quota!

I just wanted to let you all know that repping posters I don't generally rep has been extra nice because it gives me a chance to interact with some of you.. In the process of this interaction, perhaps we can see that we are not the monsters we thought each other to be and can have polite discussions in the future! I look forward to it! Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!

Liberals + conservatives = :smiliehug: Could it be just because of this thread? Well, let's go for polite! lol

Thanks again, everyone!

Posters in USMB are closer than they appear! :D

addo-elephant-national-park.jpg

Wonderful morning! Was able to bag my limit with only a few "too soon" admonitions.

Moving on today - series of trains and buses in the direction of wrapping up this trip sometime in the next three weeks.

Here's today's photo - from The Black Country Living Museum near Birmingham, UK:

Attachments

• $IMG_0804_Fotor.jpg
    $IMG_0804_Fotor.jpg
    599.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Forum List

Back